Multiple POV

For the last time..

Hey there! I decided to do dual endings.. Because I can't make up my mind! HAHA! Please do comment and tell me what you think. Thank you! :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1: Woohyun with Yoona

Yoona's POV

I am drenched. But I don't care. I made up my mind. I'm gonna go for you Woohyun. Wait for me.

'Oh Yoona! Where have you been? You are drenched?' Grandma asked in shock as I entered the house.

'Grandma, I'm gonna go to Seoul tomorrow' I replied, ignoring her question.

'Ahhh.. Okay...' she replied back, confused.

----

Woohyun's POV

Grandma hugged me very tightly. She was sobbing.

'Grandma stop crying' I said, trying to console her.

'I'm trying to! But I can't believe my Grandson is going away. I don't even know if I'm still gonna be around when you come and visit again' she replied in between sobs.

'Grandma! Don't talk like that! You're gonna be around for a long time, you heard that? You will even see your great-grandchild!' I responded.

Great-grandchild? With who? Right now, I can't really think of finding any other girl because of her.

'Passengers of Air Korea Flight 1190 bound for New York, please proceed to Gate 12 for your boarding. Thank you' the speaker announced.

'Go.. Or else you'll miss your flight. Goodbye Woohyun!' Grandma bid farewell to me, a smile forming on her wrinkled face.

'Goodbye!' I replied, smiling, waving back.


This is it.. I'm gonna leave Korea.

I'm gonna leave Yoona.

Goodbye.

---------MEANWHILE------------

Yoona's POV

'Mister, please drive faster!' I asked the taxi driver.

'This is the fastest I can drive legally' he replied.

I sighed.

I looked in my bag.

Eh? What is this? A letter.

A smile formed on my face as I read this.

Thank you L. Thanks for helping me make up my mind and follow my heart.

'Miss, we are here' the driver interrupted my thoughts.

 

L's POV

Where is she? She needs to be here NOW!!!

His flight is like boarding?

Oh, here she is..

'YOONA!!' I called out.

She looked at me, confused.

'Eh? What are you doing here?' she asked me.

'You can't possibly get through the tight security.. So here's the plan...' I explained to her.

A smile formed on her face.

'Thank you L' she said.

'Your welcome. Be happy okay? For me?' I asked back.

She nodded, smiling widely.

Seeing her smile makes all the pain go away.

My sacrifice is worth it.

 

Yoona's POV

So here is the plan..

L is gonna distract the lady at the boarding gate and I'm gonna go and get Woohyun!

Thank you L!

I saw Woohyun's Grandma in front of Gate 12. I nudged L.

'Over there' I said.

He nodded... and our plan went into action!

 

L went to the lady.

She seems to have fallen for his charm.. Aigoo.. L.. Your aegyo can be really useful!

Now's my chance!

I sneaked in.. but the Lady was sharp.

'WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING??!!' she barked, pointing at me.

I quickly ran and found him. He was facing away from me, walking, but I know that its him.

I ran to him.

I back-hugged him.

'I love you' I said.

 

L's POV

AISSHHH!!

The lady is really strong!!

I'm now blocking the gate entrance... and she is squishing my poor body against the glass panel..

YOONA!! HURRY!!!

'AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!' I screamed, but its muffled by the glass.

 

I saw Yoona hug Woohyun.. TSK.. Stop with all this crap and get back together already!

My poor body!

 

Woohyun's POV

'I love you'

I froze.

It can't be.

I turned around.

It was her.

She is here.

'I love you' she repeated again.

I don't know how to react ..

'Yaaa... Aren't you supposed to confess and hug me back?' she asked.

'Oh.. yeah' I started.

'TSK. Never mind. Let's do this outside.. Or else L will get flattened' she interrupted me.

I looked over and saw a poor figure against the glass: L.

He managed to free a hand and wave to me.

His face was stretched! And his nose was flat against the glass.

Quite funny actually.

Thank you L.

 

-------------

Please check ouy my other fanfics:

Myungsoo x Yoona , Hoya x Yuri : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/148408/after-you-hoya-myungsoo-yoona-yuri-infinitesnsd-myungyoon

Myungsoo x Yoona one-shot