DISAPPEARED.

For the last time..

HELLO! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I lost some chapters and I didn't save them outside this website! So, when AFF went down, they were lost...

So I'm gonna try re-writing them, pls bear with me. If you had read them before and this isn't the version you remembered reading, then you can choose either one you want, I mean, I'm just trying to re-write that 'original' version and I can barely even remember what I wrote. Sorry guys! -BOWS 90 DEGREES-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona's POV

I was walking at the front yard for fresh air and to clear my thoughts. I saw an old lady outside the gate.

'Hello Grandma! Why are you here?' I asked with a smile.

'Oh.. I'm looking for my Grandson, Woohyun' she replied

'Oh.. Woohyun! Come in Grandma!' I replied, wrapping my arms around her shoulders.

'So, does Woohyun has a girlfriend?' she asked me.

'No, Grandma' I replied with a chuckle.

 

L's POV

'JAGIYA!' I yelled to Yoona but she was with an old lady.

'L!' she greeted back, smiling widely.

'She is?' I asked, referring to the lady next to her.

'Woohyun's Grandma' she replied.

'Oh.. Hello Grandma! I'll call Woohyun down' I said.

I made my way up to the room.

Its my first time talking to Woohyun for  these few days.

I entered the room, he looked at me.

'Go down. Your Grandma's here' I said in a monotone voice before slamming the door shut.

 

Woohyun's POV

I quickly went down and followed him.

'So that guy is your boyfriend?' I heard a familiar voice ask.

'Yes' I heard Yoona reply.

'Woohyun and him are like brothers! Always getting into trouble together!' she added.

The two of them broke into laughter.

'Woohyun ah!' I heard the voice call me.. Grandma!

'Grandma!' I said in delight as I hugged her.

'Sit down' she told me, ' And you too' she smiled at L.
I sat next to L and Grandma and yoona sat in front of us at the opposite sofa.

 

Yoona's POV

'So what's your name young lady?' Grandma asked .

'Yoona' I replied.

'Oh.. So you're the girl that Woohyun kept talking about when I call them in the States' she said with a giggle.

Woohyun oppa did what? Talk about me?

'And you? Woohyun's brother?' she asked L.

'Myungsoo. But everyone calls me L' he replied with a warm smile.

'Oh.. Nice name.. I heard Woohyun and you are like brothers so you don't have to feel awkward. Be yourself.' she said.

 

Woohyun's POV

Uh-oh..

I looked at L, he just looked blankly at me.

Aishhh..

'So..' I started.

'Grandma' L started in a serious tone.

'This Grandson of yours is so naughty! He always uses my things without asking!' he complained.

'Yaa.. When did I do that?' he defended himself.

'Tsk.. See? Always in denial' I replied shaking my head.

 

L's POV

I wrapped my arms around him.

'But I must say, your diary entries are kind of nice' he teased.

'Yaa! I don't keep a diary!' I said, in defence.

I heard Grandma chuckle.

'Aigoo.. You two are so cute.. I have one more handsome Grandson' she said.

'L, Yoona, can you leave me and Woohyun alone to catch up on certain things?' Grandma requested.

'Yes' 'Sure' We replied before going up.

 

We entered my room.

I heard Yoona giggle.

'What's so funny?' I asked.

'You.. keep.. a diary!!' she said before roaring in laughter.

'YAA! I don't keep one!' I said.

 

Woohyun's POV

'So that's Yoona' Grandma said.

'Yes' I answered meekly.

'And L likes her ' she said.

I nodded my head.

'And you love her too?' she asked.

'Grandma, let's continue in my room' I said.

 

L's POV

I heard footsteps coming our way.

I quickly dragged Yoona to my closet, and is if by cue, the door opened right after we hid inside.

Yoona chuckled.

I looked at her.

'You.. Diary!' she mouthed at me.

'YAA!' I tried controlling myself not to shout.

 

We were interrupted by Grandma speaking.

'So this your room?' she asked Woohyun.

'Yes. I share this room with L' I heard him reply.

'So... You love her?' she asked.

I heard sobbing. I looked over at Yoona.

'He's crying' I mouthed, she just nodded her head.

Its now hot in the closet and I stared at Yoona's sweat as it s down her cheek down to her deliciously looking lips and down her smooth neck and into her.. GOSH! Don't think wrong L, don't think about this.

Yoona pinched me as she caught me staring at her.

I tried my best not to scream.

 

Yoona's POV

I chuckled to myself as I saw L's reaction.

'Yes' I heard Woohyun reply.

I was stunned.

'I love her, but she's with L. It really hurts Grandma' he said as I heard his crying got louder.

'I knew something was wrong. You and L were just so awkward' Grandma said.

'Hush now, hush now.. Its your decision. fight for it or fight against it' she tried consoling her grandson.

I didn't know what came over me but I quickly went out of the closet and ran to Woohyun. Grandma just left the room befoe I came out.

'Yoona?' a crying Woohyun said,

I squatted down and hugged him.

'I'm sorry' I said.

'no, I'm sorry' he said in between his tears.

He broke the hug.

'Be happy with L. He's a good guy. I'm going back to the States in two days, so I'll stay with my Grandma in Seoul in the meantime. I'm sure that in the future, these feelings will be gone and we can meet again as friends' he said as he faked a smile and went out of the room.

I started to sob. I felt a hand on my shoulder, 'Let it out'

'I know you are hurt, let it out' L said again as he hugged me.

I hugged him back and cried.

-----------

L's POV

I entered my room. Woohyun was packing.

'So you are leaving..' I said.

'Yup' he replied.

'I didn't expect this to be like this' I replied back.

'You know, growing up alone, it is really nice to have a brother that I could rely on. It was fun, comforting' I continued.

He just smiled at me.

'Anything I can do to help?' I asked, referring to packing his things.

'No need, I can do it myself' he replied.

'Aisshhh.. If you don't give me anything to do, I'm gonna put you in a headlock' I threatened.

'Fine, Fine.. You can fold those' he finally relented, pointing to a small stack of about 5 shirts.

I went to fold his shirts.

' I'm sorry.. you know.. about Yoona. Believe me, I don't want it this way either' I said.

'I know. And for Yoona, take care of her. She is the type to keep everything to herself so if you sense something wrong, force her by tickling her tummy. When she have difficulty sleeping, try humming a lullaby to her, it always works. When she have sore throat, feed her with honey water, it always works, she'll recover almost immediately.......' he listed out, lost in his own thoughts.

'I'm done!' I interrupted.

'Good luck!' I said as I patted his back, smiling at him. Take care of Yoong.

---

I went down to the garden and saw Yoona lost in her thoughts.

'He's leaving' I said.

'I know, That's why I'm sad' she replied.

'Yoong-ah.. Who do you love more , Woohyun or me?' I asked, looking her in her eyes.

Eyes don't lie. They tell the truth all the time. And that can be a good or a bad thing.

'Wh-What do you mean? Of course I love you both!' she stuttered out.

Her eyes quivered. Panick. Lie.

I saw Woohyun behind me, looking at Yoona.

I'm sure she saw him too, her face stiffened and her eyes.. Filled with.. Hope?

'In that case, say that you love me' I ordered seriously.

'What? I always tell you that!' she defended.

Eyes panicking.

'Then one more time wouldn't hurt' I replied, still looking in her eyes.

They were focused behind me, obviously to Woohyun.

'I..I love you' she said solemnly.

Her eyes were not looking at me, its behind me. I know what to do.

-----

Yoona's POV

Its now night.. I can't sleep.

Aisshhh.. Whenever I blink my eyes or close them, images of Woohyun kept coming.

Our past conversations kept echoing in my head.

SIGH.. I walked to L's bedroom.

I opened the door.

'Ohh.. Yoong.. What is it?' he immediately rose up. I feel guilty. Here he is so concerned about me and all I could think about is.. AHHHH..

'I can't sleep. Can you sleep in my room tonight?' I asked.

'Sure' he said.

 

L's POV

The room feels empty with Woohyun anyway..

Here we are in Yoona's bedroom.

Lying next to each other.

I looked at the girl next to me.

She's disturbed.. And obviously, I know the reason.

'I love you Yoona.. Always remember that okay? I love you more than anything else in this world' I said.

She just nodded.

I leaned in closer to her.

 

Yoona's POV

He leaned in to kiss my forehead.

Then he went down to kiss my lips.

'L.. Stop' I ordered.

Normally, I would have fainted but.. there's just nothing.

'Sorry' he said meekly, turning away.

'No.. I'm sorry. I just don't know what's got over me' I said.

Then there was silence.

 

L's POV

I hummed a lullaby.

I looked over at Yoona, she seems much relaxed.

I made light kisses at her eyes.

'Don't think about anything. Sleep. Good Night' I said.

And like magic, she just fall asleep.

I just stared at her that night.

This might be the last time I'm able to do this.

I kissed both of her soft, smooth cheeks.

I really love you Yoona.. Its time to let you go.

 

Woohyun's POV

I can't sleep.

Yoona keeps just appearing in my mind.

I'm going crazy!!!

'Woohyun, stop thinking.. Go and sleep' Grandma said.

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that she came in.

'Okay Grandma' I replied.

She just smiled at me.

Bye Yoona.

 

---------------

There I did it. I really tried my best to re-write the lost chapters..

I'm sorry that its not as good as before, I have short-term memory.

Please comment if there's anything that I missed or part of the original chapters that you remember and want me to edit.

Thank you! :D