L

For the last time..

Tears started to form in my eyes as I saw her run away..

-The night before-

I should do it.. for Yoong.. Its for her happiness..

I sat up and went to the desk, took a piece of paper and pen.. and began to write:

Hi Yoona!

By the time you are reading this, you might be hating me. I don't blame you. Hate me. I don't mind being hated by you.

Woah.. I can't believe I'm actually crying right now. You see that? The ink is a bit smudged because of my tears? HAHA!

Please continue to smile, be brave, be happy.

Only then can I be happy. Do it for me Yoong, do it for you.

I know that you will be running back to Woohyun after I betray you. But rest assured, I'm not cheating on you!

I just did that to push you to your happiness.

I'm willing to let you go Yoona.

Again, please be happy.

I don't mind if you don't forgive me but lead a happy life with Woohyun, he's a great guy.

I must admit, I still love you. And I think I'll forever love you and that's why I'm letting you go.

You won't be happy with me.

Its just a stupid promise we made years ago.

If anything goes wrong in your life, blame me. If it will make your burden lesser, just hate me,

I gues I should stop here.

But before I go, I want to thank you. Spending time with you has been the happiest time of my life.

Goodbye Yoona.

~L

--------

I brought Yoona to the mall. She looks lonely. Don't worry Yoong, you'll be with him soon.

We ate at a Chinese restaurant and I took a fortune cookie: Even if its painful, let her go

Looks like the heavens is supporting me in my decision.

'Yoong, let's eat' I said, after reading my fortune

'Oh, okay' I replied.

I immediately filled her plate with food..

I must be happy. Its the last time I can do this. I forced myself to hum, preventing my eyes to water.

'Eat up, my choding' I said, with a forced aegyo.

'Okay, You too!' she replied, with a smile. Maybe the last time I'll see that.

 

I forced myself to eat. Plate after plate after plate. She shouldn't suspect a thing.

I heard her chuckled.

'What's so funny?' I asked,

'Your face has sauce' she replied, half-laughing.

'You also have it on your lips' I replied, leaning in to clean the corner of her lips. I forced myself not to think about how kissable her lps are or how adorable she looks.

'There' I replied ,'all clean'

'Thank you' she replied.

 

We went to the arcade. It was fun! I could tell that she's happy, her laughter are like music to my ear.

I held her hands.

I felt her shudder at the sudden touch.

I frowned. We are not meant to be.

 

We went to an accessory shop. I tried out necklaces on her.and bought couple rings. 

'Yoong, wait here, I'll go to the toilet' I instructed.

'Okay' she replied.

'Oh.. and before I go, wear this' I said, taking out the couple ring.

'I'll wear one, you'll wear one'

I smiled as I slid it on her finger.

'I'll go first' I said.

I looked down at my ring. I really want to be with you.. It hurts. It really do!! But I need to do this. I'd got to do this.

 

I saw her went out of the shop.

I immediately grabbed a random girl and kissed her, putting my hands on her waist.

I gave her the necklace that I bought at the accessory shop, hoping that she won't make a scene and disrupt my plan.

I felt Yoong looking at me, I gave a smile.

 

Yoona came up to me.

'L' she said coldly, before slapping me.

'Goodbye' she said before walking off.

 

The pain on my cheek is no match for the pain in my heart. But before I could cry, I should apologise to the girl first.

'I'm sorry miss' I said

'Its okay. That's a really brave thing to do you know, letting someone you love go' she replied.

'How did you know?' I asked.

'From your eyes, your actions. Its obvious' she replied back.

'Anyway, thank you. i hope she's happy' I muttered out as I watched her running out into the rain.

'Goodluck' she said before walking away.