Bonus 1 : Namgi

My Little Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here comes the bonus chapter I promise :D

Bonus:

 

“Seokie...” Whine Namjoon on phone. The line asking him what happen?

“Get me tomorrow. Jin hyung will go with Taehyung tomorrow too and our driver still can’t work tomorrow and I don’t want to go with bus anymore. That ert alpha kept on watching me and give me a cringe with his ugly smile.” Complaint Namjoon. The ert really give him a creep. He can hear Hoseok chuckle and promise him to get him tomorrow.

The next day, Hoseok come as promise with his bike. He wait for Namjoon outside as he don’t want the omega to rush having breakfast. He know how Namjoon don’t like people to wait on him and Hoseok maybe get there too early than they had promise. He wait while playing with his phone outside the house and can hear the gate being open. He look up from the phone and see Jin is about to take out his bike. Jin notice the younger and smile as to greet him. Hoseok smile at him too and nod his head.

What happen next make him laugh. Jin yelled Namjoon name saying ‘Joonie!!! Hobi is outside already!!!’ and then he can hear a loud crash from inside the house and Namjoon come out with a pant and messy hair and he lost one of his shoe. Jin being a mean brother just laugh his off at his brother. Hoseok sigh because it the usual scene if he come too early at the Kim’s house to fetch Namjoon. He go to help the poor omega searching for his another side of his shoe and help him tidied up his hair.

“Thank you.” Said Namjoon and kiss Hoseok’s cheek. Hoseok smile and reply the kiss. Then as usual he will move his lips to the scent gland and scent marked him. Jin who still watching them clear his throat to grab their attention after done scenting.

“You know, why don’t you two scent marked longer rather than just a minute? If you do it longer, it will linger pretty long. You don’t have to do it every day.” That was what make Jin always curious.

“I just don’t want Namjoon to get too much of my scent on him. And the possibility for him to get hard early in the morning is increase if I carried it on too long.” With Hoseok blunt words, Namjoon left blushing red.

“Well just get a quickie in a bathroom or your room. You always ask Hoseok to take you before or you will go to class together because Hoseok need to scent marked you first, but you never please each other. Are you sure you had decide to be mate if Hoseok didn’t found his?” asked Jin.

“It’s too early to mate and we’re best friend to boot.” Whine Namjoon didn’t comfortable where their conversation lead to.

“Best friend don’t sleep while hugging or scent marked and kiss with each other. Okay Tae and Jimin did sleep while hugging, but they both are omega. Hoseok a beta and Namjoon not like usual omega. You’re more beta natural because dad is a alpha while mum a beta. So you are more less omega natural. Means you don’t really into skin ship unless you in heat stage when you adult later.” Jin start his nagging mode that make Namjoon frown. He is not stupid and he know what Jin mean. But they are in a relationship just not as open as his brother’s.

“My dear hyung, if you don’t stop the nagging, we all will be late and Taehyung will kill you if you make him late meeting with his Jiminie.” With that words, Jin gasp realizing the situation.

“Oh god I’m late! Namjoon, I’m not done with that yet. We’ll talk at home.” Said Jin and dash to start his bike. Namjoon rolled his eyes because he know his brother won’t remember anyway. And what he said is true, because they all arrive only one minute before the gate is closing.

They were 10 years old when they become best friend. Namjoon is an omega but not the usual omega that always submission, look weak and follow everything that alphas told them. No, he is a rebellious son that want to do everything he want. He became like that because of his dad. His dad always look down on him because he is an omega and always being told to just study business so he can help his alpha brother when he replace their father in the company. Of course he never like it. His dream is either being a doctor to volunteer for all helpless omega and submissive beta or studied in music. There are rappers name San-E and MadClown and he want to be like them that can rap or make music by their own.

Of course his dad not allow him. Even when he is 10 years old their parents put him in an elite school where only a rich kids study there. They said he need to study there because his brother study there too. Namjoon never had problem in studying and always on top but it still didn’t satisfied their dad. And because of his social skill, no one ever talk to him. And of course he often get bullied. He won’t tell anything to his family because of his pride. Admit to the bullying, he’ll admit to his weakness.

Being bullied all day without place to talk, Namjoon fell into depression. One day he had enough of it so there he is standing on the top of roof with his mind already flying away. He just only think to just fall and end everything that happen to him. One more step and there’s a hand pulling him down, away from end side of roof.

“Stop! What are you doing? Do you want to die?” asked the boy whom save him and hug him tightly. He try to wriggle out from the boy’s grip but his saver is a beta so he is not strong enough to fight him.

“Let me die! Let me die! Just let me die...” Namjoon can’t help but cry. He is so frustrated. He hate everything. He hate his parents, he hate the students there, he hate his bullies, and he hate the teachers, he hate... no, he didn’t hate his brother. He only have his brother but he don’t want to make his brother worry. So he never tell anything to his brother.

The beta rocked him back and forth trying to calm the omega down. He rub the boy’s back with a gentle care. He let Namjoon cry his heart out and just shushing him with calming words. After a while, Namjoon stop crying but still can hear his sobbing. The beta seems to feel relieved too. But he still wait until the omega calm enough to talk.

“Are you okay now?” Namjoon look up to see his saviour and pout.

“Why did you save me?” whine him unconsciously. The beta snort at the question.

“And let a person die? Are you really asking me that question?” Namjoon didn’t answer him. The beta didn’t question him anymore and just let Namjoon lie down on his body. They just stay like that until school end. It’s a good thing Namjoon decide to do that stupid thing when recess time. Or not, not only that Hoseok didn’t met him, Namjoon will already being in the hospital right now.

“Are you ready to go home?” asked the beta. Namjoon shook his head. He don’t want to face his parents right now. He don’t want to cry again. Enough that he cried in front of the complete stranger. He clutch to the beta’s uniform sign that he don’t want to move when the beta try to get up. The beta scratch his head awkwardly, don’t know what to do. Then he sigh.

“Alright, let’s go to my house. Tell me your house phone number and I call telling them you stay over my house.” Said the beta and Namjoon agree immediately. That was the start of their friendship. Namjoon had stay over for a week and they just know each other’s name the next day and that’s when the beta don’t know what to call Namjoon to ask him to breakfast.

“Omega, what’s your name?” asked the beta. Namjoon look up and ponder whether he should tell him or not.

“Namjoon.” The boy smile at Namjoon.

“Cool, I’m Hoseok. Let’s go eat breakfast. My mom had prepare for us.” And Namjoon glad that Hoseok’s parents doesn’t ask him anything about why he stay there. And they just let Namjoon stay for a week. After that sudden crash over, every 2 months, Namjoon will stay there for a week or 2. About 2 years just then Kim’s family notice that was the sign Namjoon is rebelling toward them. They try to separate the both of them but it become worse when Namjoon once again fell into depression and try to end his life with sleeping pills. He won’t woke up until Hoseok went to visit him in hospital. Once the scent of the beta fill the room, Namjoon slowly react. Seeing the positive result, Kim couple beg Hoseok to accompany Namjoon until he wake up. So being a best friend and adoring the omega, Hoseok always come right after school.

He took a bath, do his homework, and for first 2 days he sleep there. Namjoon’s mom feel bad at him and offer to send him home at night. Hoseok didn’t agree but when she promise she will replace Hoseok at night then the beta agree. He still didn’t satisfied because he found out that before they just leave Namjoon under nurse care alone. They didn’t even let his older brother to accompany him at night because they said to focus on the upcoming exam that the elder need to take. He know Jin can’t not obeyed their father. That alpha is so scary and intimidated.

After a week, Namjoon wake up. When he land his eyes on Hoseok, he immediately cry. The beta quickly embrace the omega’s weak body and try to calm him down, again. He didn’t even call the doctor because Namjoon didn’t let him go. After the omega a little bit calm, then he let him lie back on the bed and kiss his temple with the promise to come back later after calling the doctor. Namjoon whimper a bit but still let him go. Hoseok come back in with a doctor behind him and stay beside when doctor check on Namjoon.

“How is he?” asked Hoseok nervously. The doctor smile before answering.

“He is fine. Now he is awake, just stay for another 3 days and he can discharge. Oh, do you want the hospital to call his parents or you call them yourself?” asked the doctor.

“I’ll call them. Thank you Dr. Taekwoon.” Hoseok bow gratefully and quickly sit beside Namjoon. He slide his fingers in between the omega’s hair and Namjoon calm at the touch. He look up and see Hoseok smile warmly at him that make him smile too. That was when the 12 years old Namjoon know love. He fell in love with Hoseok smile, his care and the look of relief in the beta’s eyes. Hoseok did call Namjoon’s parents, but only 1 hour after because Namjoon beg him not to call them yet. After that incident, Namjoon’s parents didn’t forbid him to be friend with Hoseok anymore. It can’t be help when even them melt for Hoseok’s charm and treat Hoseok as their own son. The same with Hoseok’s parents.

 

When they entered middle school, they enter a same school but different class. Namjoon with the top grade first year while Hoseok in the second class. Every recess break they will eat together so Namjoon don’t have a problem like how he is in the elementary school before he met Hoseok, but in class he will be isolated by how unnatural he is as an omega. He is glad the school really cared about grades because the students didn’t dare to touch him knowing the teacher always backed Namjoon.

But he is never being a fortunate one because after a few months, he being chase by alpha. That time Hoseok is so busy with his dance club to meet him and Namjoon get the note from his locker to meet Hoseok behind the abandoned building. He don’t know what make him so stupid that he just follow the note. And there he is, being pinned by stupid alpha. The alpha is just a weak one, the one that Namjoon had beat in a chess competition. The typical alpha that can’t take lose into their pride. Even if the alpha is weak, Namjoon is still an omega. He can’t even move his hand because the stupid culprit had use his alpha’s voice.

When he about to give up, he feel the alpha left his body. Well more like flying away. He turn to see what happen and found Hoseok with rage breathing. Then he know that Hoseok had kick that alpha by his waist. The alpha stand up and fight Hoseok. If it a normal strong alpha, Hoseok would had being killed by now. But still his energy a bit depleted because he was running through school searching for Namjoon when he couldn’t find him. And his guts tell him something is wrong and his guts never fail him.

He almost loss with the alpha. Damn alpha strength, before he loses his grip, another hand had pin the alpha. He look beside and see Jin. Jin wink at Hoseok before he punch the stupid alpha. The alpha give up when he notice his next opponent is much stronger alpha. The strongest alpha in the school. Hoseok sigh relief because he know he can’t fight him any longer. He turn to the omega and seeing Namjoon is shaking right now. He quickly get near Namjoon but stop when Namjoon flinch.

“Joonie it’s me, Hoseok. It’s Hoseok.” Said Hoseok and slowly touch his arm. Upon hearing a familiar voice, Namjoon look up.

“Seokie?” Namjoon try to focus his already blurring vision because of tears.

“Yes, this is Seokie. Come here Joonie, its safe now. Don’t worry.” Hoseok try to coax the scared omega. Namjoon confirm enough it is his best friend and flung to Hoseok’s embrace.

“It’s scary, he try to bite me. Seokie... it’s scary...” Namjoon wailing into Hoseok’s warm hug.

“Shh... it’s okay. It’s already safe, Jin hyung had chase him away.” Hoseok rocked the omega to calm him down. This the 3rd time him doing it but he didn’t care as long as Namjoon is okay. Namjoon did calm down. The beta’s scent make him calm immediately. Jin see how Namjoon calm at Hoseok’s scent and get an idea.

“Hoseok, I want you to scent mark him starting from this day.” Said Jin. Hoseok look at him curiously. That totally impossible. They are still in middle school and only high school student can scent each other with their couple because they considered legal age but not for mating.

“You know I can’t do that.” Hoseok frown at Jin’s thought less words. But Jin still with his decision. Hello, his brother is in danger. And his smell alone won’t help Namjoon. They are family, his scent wont mix well with Namjoon for scent marked.

“Yes you can. I will ask our parents and you ask your parents. If the parents get involved, society will turn a blind eyes for it.” Thanks for the law drama his girlfriend force him to watch, he know a bit about it.

“Is there any other way?”

“Nope. If you don’t want Namjoon being attack like that again, you better do that. It’s just a scent marked, not a mating. You guys won’t know each other’s mate before you guys turn 15 on your birthday.” Hoseok sigh and agree. He hope Namjoon will okay with all of this because what happen today really scared him. True to his words, Jin try to make his parents agree by what he said.

At first, Kim couple don’t agree with it because the both of boys are still young, but when Jin tell what had happen, they immediately agree. Hoseok’s parents doesn’t have any problem. They know Hoseok and they know Hoseok won’t make a wrong decision. And of course the stupid alpha before didn’t safe either. The next day, the alpha had being kicked out from the school when Mr.Kim crush into the principle room. Despite his carelessness sensitive over his sons’ feeling, he still love his sons. Hoseok also do his part in scenting Namjoon. At first Namjoon feel uncomfortable and shy when the beta’s scent covered his scent. After some time, he get used to it and sometime he will wear Hoseok’s clothe if Hoseok didn’t have time to scent him first.

When they are in 2nd grade of middle school, Namjoon met with his brother’s friends, Yoongi and Jungkook. He already know Jungkook because Jin had brought him home sometime when they first being friend in their first year of middle school. Yoongi is the whole other story. He know about Yoongi from their story but he never met him face to face. When he met Yoongi, he get stunned by how handsome and charming his brother’s friend is. Jungkook is handsome but he like the pale elder’s face more. His heart skip a bit and he almost curse when his blood seem to gather at his cheeks. He just bow to the guest and run to his room followed by Hoseok.

When Hoseok know what happen, he laugh at his best friend. They might be in a relationship and he know Namjoon love him, but he only adore Namjoon and know they are not a mate. But of course he didn’t tell Namjoon about it because Jin had told him to hold out a little because if they are a real mate, he will fall for Namjoon too later so he wait. Even if they are not a mate, he know he still will adore Namjoon and he know Namjoon will love someone else later. Someone who is his mate. No one can ever denied mate well except if the mate is a scum or they had died, everyone can’t help but fall for their mate.

Hoseok had suggest that Yoongi is Namjoon’s mate but Namjoon ignore it. And now he think it is the best decision because Yoongi turn out to be an . He always try to pick a fight on Namjoon and saying harsh words towards Hoseok. Namjoon can see he look down on their status just because he is an alpha. Namjoon despise that. Jin know what happen but don’t know what to do. One is his beloved brother, and one is his best friend. He himself get angry at Yoongi’s behaviour toward Namjoon but feel confused too. Yoongi never treat beta or omega like that. It’s not Yoongi he know. Maybe there’s something that make the two hate each other and Jin just pray they don’t get into fist fight because then he don’t know who to side, okay maybe he side to his brother but he will feel guilty towards Yoongi and he don’t want that feeling.

 

By the age of 15, Namjoon once again feel a tingling feeling in his chest. But that’s not because he feel something like what he felt for Yoongi, but something else. He feel adore and for the first time want to protect someone. It’s his brother’s mate. Jin had brought home an omega and personally introduced the omega to their parents. The omega, Taehyung, he is one bright kid that even the cold Yoongi melting at him. Their parents too melt on the first sight of Taehyung. He is being accept in the family no less than one day.

When Taehyung see him, he kept on jumping saying he is handsome but cute and make Namjoon a blushing mess. Hoseok had kiss his cheek at his action and Taehyung can’t stop squealing calling them cute and everything. When Taehyung said they would make a great couple, Namjoon’s smile fall a little. He feel sad with the couple words because when Hoseok already reach 15th birthday, they found out Namjoon is not Hoseok’s mate. Namjoon once again crying in Hoseok’s embrace. Now Hoseok regretting telling Namjoon earlier. He should had just wait for the boy’s birthday. But maybe not, it will be worst and Namjoon going to hate him for not telling him earlier.

It became worst when Namjoon’s birthday come. They are still a couple because Hoseok didn’t met his mate. Hoseok prepare a surprise party for the omega and only surround by their close friends, Daniel and another dance club members. And of course Jin and his friends. Surprisingly Yoongi want to partake in the making surprise too. Namjoon feel so overwhelming with the surprise party until he unconsciously kiss Hoseok right in front of the guest just to be apart when someone clear his throat. Of course it’s not their first kiss, but his face still like a baked lobster when he notice everyone staring at him well except for one of his brother’s friend.

After the party and only some left, Namjoon help Hoseok carry his present to the rooms. When he pass by the kitchen, he bump into Yoongi who just finish drinking. Something in his body make him feel warm but giddy. He feel his heart almost burst with how loud his heart beating. His eyes turn blue as what the other’s will when they found their mate. Yoongi’s eyes too only stare at him. His eyes only turn half blue signing that he already change when he first met Namjoon. They eyes only turn full blue when they first met the mate. But it will only change slightly for the mate who is older and already know about the mate.

Namjoon want to cry. This is not what he want. He hate Yoongi and he know Yoongi hate him. He don’t want to be mate with someone that equally hate him so he run, run from Yoongi. He slam his door shut, shocking the beta who was arranging the present and crush onto his bed with face covered the pillow. Hoseok get worry with what had happen with Namjoon and use his force to make Namjoon sit straight. What make him shock is when he see the blue eyes that slowly fade from Namjoon’s eyes. And then Hoseok understand what happen. What he didn’t understand is why Namjoon crying after meeting his mate? But he decide to ask tomorrow and just let the omega clinging to him that night.

The next morning he force Namjoon to tell him everything and he almost had a heart attack when knowing who Namjoon’s mate is. Never in his thought Namjoon’s mate will be that close. And someone that look down on them. Some side of Hoseok feel happy but another side feel angry. He glad Namjoon found his mate this early but angry when it’s the same alpha they hate. Even Hoseok can’t understand why he hate them so much before. But now he understand that maybe Yoongi is jealous with their relationship but it still not the reason for him to insult the beta.

“So, are you going to tell your parents about him?” asked Hoseok. Namjoon ponder and thinking what he really should do. He look at Hoseok and thinking about his feeling for Hoseok. He still love Hoseok, Hoseok is his first love for god sake.

“I won’t and even he looks like he doesn’t like me.” Decide Namjoon and Hoseok just support whatever he decide. It’s Namjoon’s life, he can only advice not deciding the omega’s life. From the start of that day, Namjoon extend his stay at Hoseok’s house. From 2 weeks only he start to stay for a month and sometimes 2 months. One reason is because he don’t want to meet Yoongi and another reason is because his father didn’t let him take a music class. He already proved that he can always being on top even though he learn music while studying business class (he decide to just follow what his father want because he don’t want to fight anymore and choose business class rather than science class). But still his father didn’t allowed him to take music class so he rebel and stay at Hoseok’s place when he fight with his dad.

 

The teasing and harsh words from Yoongi didn’t stop even though Namjoon already in 2nd year of high school. He always find a way to tease Namjoon and mocking Hoseok. The others just thought that they just didn’t have the same opinion. And their fight never get into fist fight, so Jin never get involve. But the teasing always being done when there are no other people or when the both of them only with Hoseok.

Hoseok get it that Yoongi did that because of Jealousy. But he can’t do anything when Namjoon don’t want to reveal anything about his mate to his family. Even Hoseok give up on telling Namjoon to just make peace with Yoongi. He just swallow everything that Yoongi said to him. It’s not like he can win if he fight with the alpha. So that’s why when Yoongi suddenly being nice at him when they visited Jimin who stay at Jungkook’s after the chaos at school, he feel a bit weird. Just a few day ago Yoongi had given hickey as a mark for Namjoon and glaring at him, and he now he just nicely ask and didn’t say anything that might hurt him anymore.

He asked Namjoon what had happen when he call Namjoon on phone and the omega just answer that Yoongi had apologize and promise not to bother them anymore. Of course Hoseok didn’t feel okay with that because teasing Yoongi means he is care about his mate that had a relationship with other people. He worry that Yoongi give up on Namjoon and he don’t want Namjoon to suffer when he realize his feeling later. He can already predict that Namjoon will surely fall for Yoongi because from what he observe, the older is really a kind and affectionate person for someone he close too. And sadly what he predicts come true.

A few days after Jungkook and Jimin official, Yoongi come to the table that his brother’s friends always sit with a shocking news. Beside Yoongi there is an omega that walk together with him. Namjoon and Hoseok stay not to far from them with their friends. Namjoon see everything and what he hear making him frown unconsciously.

“Wow Yoongi hyung, who is this beauty?” tease Jungkook and make that omega blush. Yoongi didn’t answer yet, he just smile while letting the omega sit beside him.

“Guys, this is Taemin (please ignore the height gap), my new lover.” Yoongi introduce the pretty omega beside him and make all of them chocked on their saliva. Taehyung who drinking a soda spurt it out. Fortunately he turn behind before he can bathed their foods and Jungkook who sit in front him. Namjoon and Hoseok now had their eyes and jaws wide open. Something stir in Namjoon’s heart and he didn’t like it.

“Is he your mate?” asked Jin. It’s been a long time since Yoongi had a lover.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter