Chapter 4: Jimin's revenge?

My Little Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hehe, new chapter ^^

 

The next day:

 

Jungkook is on his way to the school and rushing a bit. Because he is a bit late today. Well it’s not like he can sleep after the encounter with Jimin last night. The only thought in his mind right now is to give the candy to Jimin and he don’t care if Jimin will just throw the candy away.

While walking he can sense the familiar scent. He thought its Sungwoon at first, but it’s nicer than him. It’s Jimin’s. Jungkook grumble because he can’t put it in silent now, now that Jimin already arrive. Jungkook stop on his track when he realize the scent of his mate didn’t get too far. It’s like it didn’t even move. What happen? He feel worried now for his mate. He try to search around following the scent and it brought him to the empty hallway. It’s bit dark here so Jungkook try to walk carefully.

Then, he hear some voice talking there. He recognize Jimin’s voice, but the others two not. He try to smell the other 2 and know both of them are alpha. Jungkook had a great nose so he can smell someone’s gender from far. So it’s understandable the other still didn’t notice his arrival. He feel weird because Jimin talking with alpha. Isn’t Jimin still didn’t find comfort with alpha? Even Jin had problem getting close with Jimin after that accident. He try to listen what the 3 of them talk about.

 

“Let me go, don’t block my way.” Jimin snarl at the alphas in front of him. He just walking to school like usual and suddenly someone block his way. He try to run but the big one pull him to this hall way when they notice there is no one walking this way. Well it’s a bit early to have someone anyway and Jimin purposely walk that way because it the closest. Jimin shouldn’t had walk this way just like what Taehyung and Yoongi always nag at him. Because this is the place that he was being attacked last time.

“Owh, don’t spoil the fun omega. Let’s have quickest than we let you go.” Said the big alpha with the stupid smirk that Jimin want to claw open. They still didn’t touch him but he can run when both of their hand still blocking him. They smell so bad that Jimin feel want to puke. His panic attack since about to come again.

“Please, let me go.” Beg Jimin. He didn’t feel good. He is hoping someone could come and save him.

“Oh look, our omega is about to cry. Are you scare omega? Don’t worry, we took care of you before you can find your mate. Let’s have some fu...” before the alpha can finish his words, someone interrupted them. Jimin look up to see his mate Jungkook. This the first time he feel happy to see Jungkook. To wrap his hand around Jungkook’s and run from this stupid alphas. The alpha who is a bit smaller than before snarl at Jungkook.

“What do you want?” Jungkook look calm but Jimin can smell the change of scent of Jungkook. He whimper a bit because the smell is too strong. Jungkook is in his max.

“What were you trying to do with him?” If voice can hurt people, these two alpha will already dead with how sharp the voice sound. Even though Jimin supposed to get scare, he can help but want to run in Jungkook’s embrace. The stupid alphas in front of him growl at Jungkook.

“We want to have fun with him. Why do you care? It’s not like he is your mate.” Another stupid alpha that think that they can do anything to omega just because omega is weak. Jimin really despise that typical alpha. He want to insult the alpha but decide not. Because he is not in state to do that. He turn to his mate to see Jungkook’s face now frowning, his eyes showing the change. Even though it’s for a while, Jimin can see that its change to red for a while.

“He is my friend, I think I have right to take care of him.” Jungkook said it after him calm down. Gosh these alpha really getting on his nerve. Jimin feel disappointed because Jungkook didn’t say that Jimin is his mate but why should him? Jimin hate him so of course Jungkook don’t want to admit Jimin is his mate. Jimin’s eyes now only focused on the ground try not to let the tears fall so the 2 alphas won’t see more of his weakness.

“He just you friend and didn’t have any mark on him. I can do whatever I want.” The big alpha challenge Jungkook. He already standing in front of Jungkook with claw ready to attack. Jungkook’s face didn’t show any reaction, but he know Jungkook getting furious now. The pheromone Jungkook been release make Jimin had a goose bump. He notice the smaller alpha feel the same because he didn’t move from his spot and only stare at his friend and Jungkook.

“What if I said you’ll die before you can do anything to him?” it just a question, but Jimin can see the smaller alpha tremble a bit. He snort a little when he remember his face when he just faced with omega. Typical coward.

“D-Dongho, I think we should go now. We already late to work.” The alpha stutter a bit trying to pull his friend in sense. It’s obvious the alpha in front of them is stronger. He’d seen the change of eyes in the alpha and none of alphas he know can control themselves with red eyes. Jungkook must be hella strong if he can control that.

“The heck Aron (lol sorry I’m using nuest. I’m their fan too, so no hate ^^), we have things to do here.” Growl Dongho. He turn to look at his friend and notice the pale face. Aron not usually this scare, so he know it’s not a great thing to mess with the alpha in front of him. He gulp before turn to Jungkook back. Jungkook raised his eyebrows with a cocking look and change his posture to the attacking one. Dongho clear his throat, getting nervous now.

“Come on Dongho. Just leave them.” Said Aron and once again he pull Dongho’s sleeve.

“Fine, you’re safe today. Don’t let me find you again after this.” Well that did sound pretty pathetic. Jungkook rolled his eyes at their words and snort when they run away while still glaring at them. After the both jerks already far, Jungkook’s aura turn back normal. He look at his mate and slowly get closer.

“Are you okay?” asked Jungkook. Jimin didn’t answer but he nod anyway. Jungkook release a sigh of relief. At least Jimin didn’t get a panic attack, that’s the most important. The omega’s emotion not that stable and he scare Jimin will get depressed like before.

“D-do you want for me to accompany you to school?” Jungkook ask carefully. He ready himself for any rejection but Jimin just quiet and let him come closer. When Jimin just right beside him, Jungkook remember something. He hold the boy’s shoulder and sniff his neck. Jim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter