Chapter 1: Jimin's rival

My Little Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first Chapter ^^

“What are you doing after class?” Asked Daniel while Hoseok talking with Namjoon.

“Study, I guess. Why?”

“Nothing, I thought I want to have a dance practice with you and Hoseok. It’s been a while now.” Jungkook scratch his head and smile guiltily.

“Sorry, but I’m not really in a mood for dancing. Maybe next time?” Daniel pout a little.

“Fine, but you need to treat us for chicken.” Jungkook laugh a little.

“Haha okay, okay.” Hoseok turn to them when he notice Jungkook want to leave.

“You’re leaving already?” asked Hoseok.

“Yeah. And Namjoon, how many days already?” asked Jungkook teasingly.

“Molla, 3 weeks? Haha I’ll come back later.”

“Please do, I’m the one who become his victim of nagging when your mum ask for you. For a good student, you’re such a wild son.” Namjoon just stuck his tongue out and Jungkook just laugh while going to put his book in the locker.

He walk to the student’s locker while going through his message. He read the message he had been sending to Jimin. He didn’t really care if Jimin didn’t reply it. Because he know Jimin had read it, based on what Taehyung told him. When he arrive he quickly notice a familiar figure. He hide himself in the empty classroom beside the lockers and peek at the boy. And the scene he see really struck to his heart.

Jungkook’s shoulder slump down when he see how Jimin throw his candy away. He thought that the boy would at least kept it and eat it. He want to cry and get angry but he diminished his thought as he know it’s all his fault. He can’t blame Jimin, he doesn’t have the right to do it. It’s all his fault to begin with. So now he remorsely walk back to his class without looking his way. And children, remember to always look in front of you when you walk because now Jungkook had bump into someone and make them fall straight on his .

“Ouch!” the person he bump into screech in hurt. Jungkook quickly looking to the face of his victim. He can see the boy who he bump is now rubbing his big -but still smaller than Jimin- .

“Oh my god, I’m sorry. Are you okay?” okay, stupid question Jungkook. Of course that boy is not okay. You just bump his delicate slim body with your big body of muscles. How do you expect for him to be okay? And the boy think the same because now he is glaring at Jungkook.

“How can I be okay when I just fall straight on this cement floor?” feisty, that what was running on Jungkook’s head. This boy remind him of Jimin and Jungkook want to slap himself when it reminds him on how if he is okay with Jimin and this thing happen so then he can rub Jimin’s soft looking . He snap from his daydream when the boy in front clear his throat. He look back at the still glaring boy and blanking. The boy sigh and stretch his hand.

“Some help here?” and Jungkook quickly took that hand and pull the boy up. The boy need to hold himself with the wall so that he wouldn’t fall again. The fall was quick hard and he thinks he need a check up on his with doctor. Jungkook feel guilty and hold the boy’s waist so that he can have time to stable himself.

“Do you want me to bring you to the infirmary?” Jungkook feel concern, well it’s his fault for not paying attention.

“Yes please, I think my ’s bone already cracking.” The boy groan in his breath and Jungkook need to hold his laugh so that it wouldn’t make he mad at him more. He hold the boy close, too close until he can smell the scent of the boy’s gender. Omega. That’s why he looked so delicate and fall that hard just from bump into him. Jungkook had thought he is a beta with how his face look a little manly and the boy had muscles too. Jimin had muscles but his face say otherwise. Jungkook brought the boy carefully to the infirmary. class, he just ask the doctor to write a letter with explanation on how he help the omega, well his victim.

The two boys arrived in front infirmary and Jungkook knock on the door twice than open the door with his free hand. The doctor in charges quickly merge from her seat upon seeing the poor limping boy in Jungkook’s hand and help with his other side.

“Oh my god! Is he okay? What happen?” the doctor quickly ask. Jungkook let the boy rest on the bed first before turn to the doctor to answer the question. He scratch his head thinking whether should he be honest and tell that he was too focused on his misery of being hate by his mates until he didn’t notice other omega and bump into or just said he is late and didn’t notice the short person. Well maybe the last one not the best idea but Jungkook is Jungkook. The boy kick Jungkook’s side and groan after wards because the movement hurt his even more. Jungkook too groan at the surprisingly hurting kick. He never know omega can be this feisty, beside his Jimin of course. Not in that school at least.

“Ouch, what did you do that for?” Jungkook accidently snarl at the boy, blame his hurting side. The boy not scared with the snarl instead he bark back.

“Don’t call me short you muscle pig!” Jungkook’s turn to glare at the boy for the names he gave.

“Don’t call me that you shortie.” He bare his teeth already drown in his alpha’s instinct. Before the omega can bark back, the both of them felt a sharp pain on their head. They look at what make their head hurt and found a smug face doctor. Jungkook whine a little, because he feel like a rock just fall onto his head.

“What was that for?” asked Jungkook.

“Doc! I’m a patient here!” the omega’s turn to whine.

“This is a infirmary, not a court for you guys to debated.” Jungkook make a face but change his expression back before the doctor slap his head again.

“But its his fault.” He tattle tale Jungkook. Jungkook look at him offend.

“I’ve said sorry right?” Jungkook didn’t understand why this boy still mad at him. The boy’s glare softened but still glaring.

“You call me short first.”

“What? You are short, isn’t it?” Jungkook ask stupidly clearly didn’t notice it triggered the omega more. The doctor face palm herself with Jungkook’s stupid question. The school heartthrob that popular by being champion in both sport and study can’t notice the obvious reason. Now she is questioning why people didn’t notice that this heartthrob just a stupid clueless boy. She quickly hold down the omega’s leg that seemingly to attack Jungkook again before that boy really need to check in hospital.

“Calm down boy. Aren’t your hip hurt? You will hurt yourself more if you move a lot. Let me check it first. And you..” the doctor look back at Jungkook. She point her finger to a waiting side and Jungkook understand that he need to stay there and wait for the treatment to be done. The doctor close the curtain and check on the omega. It a relief that the omega only get a bruised hip on not cracking bones. So he tell the boy to just stay there until he feel better and can go back to his house if he feel better later. The boy can’t help but obeyed because his hurt like hell and the doctor promise to give him the sick leave so that he had a reason for his absence. Unfortunatel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter