Chapter 7: I Only Love You

My Little Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read the author note at the end chapter

Monday:

 

Jungkook already in front of Jimin’s locker with a candy as usual in his bag. Now he is thinking about what Taehyung had telling him before. How did the candy get missing like that? He put in the locker like usual so why? Should he try to put it like usual again today and seeing if it gone again or just give Jimin the candy? Nah... the omega won’t accept it if he give it just like that so he decide just to put the candy before someone coming through there. What he didn’t realize is, he didn’t remember to message Jimin like he usually did every morning because of those missing candies filling his mind.

And that is why Jimin is now wailing inside his mind the moment he open the locker. No message this morning and no candy. His mind already breaking because of candy and now no message too. He thought Jungkook just late giving him message so he went to the school first. But in the bus, there is no message on his phone and when he open the locker, no candy. And Taehyung didn’t tell him too about Jungkook still leaving the candy because he is too preoccupied with his alpha. So, there is left Jimin trying to calm himself before he really did wailing in the middle of school.

“Jiminie!” Jimin jump at Taehyung’s voice. He turn around quickly and frown at his best friend.

“Taehyung! Don’t scare me like that.” Whine Jimin. Taehyung just smirk at that.

“Well it’s your fault you standing in front of your locker with a blank face.” Taehyung said with a smug smile. But he still curious in why the heck is his best friend staying in the middle of school looking pale? Then he look at the omega’s locker that he understand what had happen. He frown remembering what Jungkook had promise him. But base on his best friend’s face, the problem are still not solved.

“Still no?” asked Taehyung just to confirming his suspicious. Jimin pout and shook his head when the question been asked. He want to continue complaining with the lacking of message too but he scare his voice break if he talk.

“You know, this is so weird.” Said Taehyung trying to talk with Jimin but no avail. His best friend just stood frozen there and almost make Taehyung bump into him because he was walking behind Jimin.

“Why are you stopping?” asked Taehyung curious with his best friend’s sudden act. He turn to look at what Jimin been watching and frown. Aigoo, there Jungkook and Sungwoon happily chatting again. Well more to Jungkook smirking and Sungwoon had a blush on his both cheeks and Taehyung slap his head because frustrated with Jungkook’s wrong timing.

 

“So, would you tell me what happen last night?” asked Jungkook while teasingly raising his brows and put on his mischievous smile. Sungwoon immediately flaming red with Jungkook’s question.

“Sh-shut up.” Said Sungwoon and lowered his head.

“Eh, I need to know because that someone almost make me get a heart attack thinking he is in trouble when he cried.” The naughty tone can be heard in Jungkook’s voice. And Sungwoon’s face become redder if it possible.

“Stop teasing me...”whine Sungwoon and make Jungkook chuckle at the omega rarely show of emotion. Usually the omega so confident with his words, well except when alpha are in their max release of pheromone, but still he rarely show embarrassed emotion to any of his friends.

“Haha too cute.” Jungkook about to pet the omega’s hair if not for Jimin suddenly standing in front of him with a face that clearly show his anger. His eyes flick in yellow a bit and Jungkook notice it.

“Jimin?” Jungkook try to call the omega because it seems that his eyes are only focusing on the omega beside him. Sungwoon notice the glaring and he already feeling uncomfortable. He turn to Jungkook and touch the alpha’s muscle hand.

“Jungkook, I think I should go first. I’ll call y...” Before he can finish his words, Jimin jump onto him. It’s a good thing Jungkook had a good reflect and he caught Jimin before he attack Sungwoon.

The hallway is in complete chaos right now with Jimin growling over Sungwoon with his brown eyes turning yellow and his hand already make a grabby in the hair with the intention to claw on the elder omega’s pretty face. Jimin is not in his right mind now. He only see blood, he want to make the omega’s face who brave enough to lay his hand on his alpha’s body rip open. He is mad, jealous and want to cry. Jungkook is HIS! He won’t let any other omega to take what is his.

He is mad toward Jungkook too. Jungkook supposed to look at him only, not other omega. Jungkook supposed to court him, not laughing and teasing the other omega. He growl and snarl when he can smell the omega’s scent. That scent was the one that mix with Jungkook the other day. That scent that had scent marked the alpha. That omega had scent marked HIS alpha. He won’t let that omega go alive. Jimin already too lost in his jealousy to hear anything around him. He didn’t even hear what Jungkook said.

 

“Jimin! Jimin, wait!” screamed Jungkook trying to snap the omega back into reality. He use his full force on his power to caged Jimin in his embrace. Now he is sweating profusely because his omega is struggling, clawing in the air and trying to reach Sungwoon. The other students just watching, scare to get close. Damn, why this week out of all week that majority of alpha need to attend a special training? He didn’t need to go because he already attend the training with alphas in another school 5 months ago. Now no one can help him because the only alphas who didn’t need to attend the training like him are in another building.

“Jungkook! What happen to Jimin?” asked Taehyung and panicked evidence in his eyes.

“How should I know? He just suddenly attacking Sungwoon!” Jungkook reply loudly because Jimin’s growl ing loud. With his full strength, he pin Jimin to the wall and make Jimin look at him.

“Jimin! Look me in the eyes. Look at me! Come back to me now!” yelled Jungkook. Jimin’s eyes still glue on Sungwoon still with his intention to claw him.

“Jungkook, what the hell happen?” Jungkook sigh relief when he hear the voice that he had been waiting.

“Daniel! Take Sungwoon away from here! Palli!” said Jungkook. Daniel still puzzle at what happen but didn’t dare to ask when he can see Jimin’s murderous look towards Sungwoon. So he grab Sungwoon frozen hand who still pale looking at the furious omega and took him away from Jimin’s eyes. With the disappearing of the omega’s present, Jimin become to calm down and his growl slowing turning to whimper. When the eyes turning back to brown, he start crying right there in Jungkook’s embrace.

“Jimin?” Jungkook call his mate’s name again and look at the already calm but now crying omega. Hearing his alpha’s voice, Jimin become to wailing. And Jungkook immediately hugging him tightly.

“Jungkook.” Taehyung call Jungkook making the alpha look at him.

“I think its best you bring Jimin back home. I try to talk with the teacher later and explain to them what happen.” Said Taehyung and Jungkook give a glad smile thanking the omega silently.

Jungkook brought Jimin to his home and tuck him on his bed. He about to leave to get some water to give to the already tired from crying Jimin. But the omega quickly catch his hand.

“Don’t leave me...” said Jimin weakly and Jungkook don’t a have a gut to ignore it. So he stay beside the omega and let Jimin laying his head on Jungkook’s thigh. He brush of the band that stuck to Jimin’s forehead due to the sweat. It stay for 30 minutes before Jungkook confirm that Jimin already asleep. Carefully he move Jimin’s head from his lap to the pillow and tuck him under the blanket. He walk out the room to get a cloth to clean Jimin’s face that already stained with his tears. Jimin grumble at the loss of heat but quickly calm when he can smell Jungkook from the pillow.

Jungkook enter the room with a small towel in his right hand and a bowl of plain water in his other hand. He place the bowl on the night stand and sit on the bed. He wet the towel and clean Jimin’s face gently. Jimin moved a bit so Jungkook hold his hand and the omega calm down again after that. After Jungkook done he just sit there and grab his phone to read the messages that kept on enter in his phone. When he open the phone, almost 50 message didn’t read inside the phone.

 

From Taetae:

Kookie, is Jiminie okay?

Did he stop crying already?

I’ve told your teacher and ours about you two.

 

To Taetae:

He is okay already, don’t worry

Thanks Tae. I’ll treat you to something later.

 

From Jinnie grandpa:

Yah Kookie! What was Taehyung saying?

Why did Jimin cry?

Is he okay?

Is he sick?

Yah! Answer me!

Is he still crying?

Kookie!

Jeon Jungkook!

I swear if you don’t reply, I’ll come to your house.

I can’t come because of this training T_T

Kookie... answer me...

 

To Jinnie grandpa:

He is fine, don’t worry.

Jimin is sleeping right now at my house.

 

 

From Yoongi bear:

Jungkook! What happen?

Taehyung tell me Jimin crying just now.

Hey! Answer me!

Did you the one who did this?

Jungkook answer me! I won’t get angry.

Seriously Jungkook, answer me.

Is he okay?

Is he still crying?

 

Jungkook feel jealous at Yoongi’s question. He rolled his eyes and answer his question.

 

To Yoongi bear:

He is okay don’t worry too much.

I can took care of him.

 

From Joonie:

Jungkook! What is the chaos about?

My friend said your omega was crying in the hallway.

Is he okay?

Why did he cry?

 

To Joonie:

Don’t worry, he is fine now.

I still don’t know why he cry. I’ll ask him later.

 

From Sungwoon:

Is Jimin okay?

Did I do something wrong?

Please tell him I’m sorry...

 

Jungkook smile a little at the message. He himself don’t know what happen. He stare at his omega before focused back on the phone.

 

To Sungwoon:

I’m positive it’s not your fault Sungwoon-ah.

Don’t worry.

 

Jimin’s stir make Jungkook stop texting and look at Jimin. Jimin slowly open his eyes and the first thing he see is Jungkook. He still don’t remember what happen and just thought that he was dreaming right now. Jungkook smile at him and caresses his face.

“Jungkook...” call Jimin.

“Yes?”

“Are we still in my dream?” asked Jimin clearly still light head. He just so tired from crying to think straight. Jungkook chuckle at Jimin’s cuteness.

“What did you dream about?” Jungkook try to have a conversation with Jimin so he is not feel panic later.

“You come to my house with a banquet of candies with all flavours and take me to a date. We walking together at a park with a lot of Sakura trees. It’s so beautiful.” Said Jimin dreamily.

“I’ll bring you there later. Are you okay now?” with Jungkook’s question, Jimin once again look around and when he regain his conscious, he quickly widened his eyes when he notice they are not in his dream. Jimin sit in reflect but fall back onto the pillow because he feel dizzy and Jungkook quickly hold him. He wriggle from Jungkook but still tired from non-stop crying before so he give up. His face already flushing red because he had tell everything about his dream to the one whom being the subject in it. Jungkook notice it and chuckle.

“You don’t have to be shy. I won’t tell anyone.” Coaxed Jungkook. Jimin pout at that.

“I’m not shy...” Whine Jimin. Jungkook smile happily because he thought Jimin would kept quiet and wont talking to him the whole day. It’s awkward for a while before Jungkook clear his throat.

“Are you okay now?” asked Jungkook. Jimin nod shyly and slowly get up in a sit position. He move a bit closer to Jungkook that make Jungkook a bit nervous. What is his mate try to do? He feel nervous now. He want to ask but don’t want to stop the omega from being closer to him.

Jimin kept on inch closer and closer -damn king bed-. When his body touch Jungkook’s he quietly leaning his head on Jungkook’s shoulder. Jungkook need to hold his breath because this is the second time he smell his omega this close. He try his best to hold his breath but he is not a swimmer so he only can hold it for 30 sec. And the sec after that are a tortured for him. The omega’s smell are so great, he smell like maple syrup that being pour on a fluffy hot pancake plus strawberry. He feel like want to kiss, and devour him.

“Err... Jimin. What are you doing?” Jungkook need to ask him or he can’t control himself anymore. Jimin didn’t answer the question but just get closer than he already is. He move his body to snuggle the alpha’s chest. Jungkook’s body total

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter