Chapter 6: I want my candy T_T

My Little Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is a bit long because I'm happy when I write this.

24/11/17 is my happiest day because it's bts's mic drop remix mv release and my crush's birthdayXD

Oh and there is one new couple here, if we can call them a couple ;P

Enjoy ^^

 

4th day and still no candy. Jimin almost throw tantrum there if he not remember that he is in the middle of school. He still get the message but still no candy. Why Jungkook didn’t put the candy? Is Jungkook forgot about the candy? No way, if he still remember about the message why not the candy? Jimin ponder now whether he should ask Jungkook or not. But if he ask Jungkook, it would be obvious that he waiting for the candy. But he want the candy and the note. That candy becoming his fav now. There’s only 2 left inside his box because he eat a lot when he think about what Taehyung said last night.

He close his locker after getting his book and walk to his class. He is pouting while walking thinking about his lost candy. If Jungkook really forgot about the candy it would be weird because it already in 4th day. If it 1 or 2 days, he’ll understand. Urghh... damn it. The omega’s tension can be feel by the whole class. Taehyung realize the tension and the other classmate push him to ask Jimin. Taehyung scratch his head thinking what the heck happen with his best friend again.

“Chimchim.” Jimin look up upon hearing the nickname. He smile tiredly to Taehyung.

“You’re gloomy. Something problem?” Jimin want to deny again but Taehyung cut him.

“Jimin, stop with the denying. I know you well. Yes you enter our group less than a year, but I’ve been your friend since first year junior high school. You can never lie to me.” Jimin pout again and decide it’s not that bad to ask Taehyung.

“Candy.” Said Jimin one word and that make Taehyung tilt his head didn’t understand.

“What candy?”

“My candy.”

“Huh?” Jimin sigh when Taehyung still didn’t understand.

“The candy that Jungkook give me.” Said Jimin.

“Owh, so what’s with the candy? Isn’t you like the candies and save it in your special box?” Jimin tch when he realize that Taehyung indeed know everything about him.

“They are not there.” Mumble Jimin but still can be heard by Taehyung

“Where?”

“In the locker.”

“Why? Did you throw it again?” Taehyung widened his eyes. Jimin pout even more when he get accused.

“No! There’s no candy anymore in my locker. Jungkook didn’t put in it anymore.” He feel something heavy lift from his shoulder when tell everything.

“Eh, why?” Taehyung didn’t understand what happen. Jungkook never miss give the candy for Jimin and Taehyung didn’t know about the note because Jimin will quickly hide it from Taehyung’s eyes.

“How should I know?” Jimin frown at that. Like seriously, it’s not like he can read Jungkook’s mind to know why.

“Have you asked Jungkook?”

“Are you crazy? No way.” He is crazy if he ask Jungkook. That was just like he admit he want the candy, the candy from his alpha. Jimin’s face right now is blushing red.

“How about the message?” Taehyung continue asking.

“I still get the message just no candy.”

“Hmm... do you want me to ask Jungkook?”

“Ermm...” Jimin don’t know how to answer that. He want to know but... Before Taehyung can continue their teacher get inside the class.

“I’ll talk with Jungkook later if he come to Jin’s house. We’ll look next Monday if there will be the candy.” Jimin nod giving up. No use to deny now. He really can go crazy if he don’t know the answer to it.

 

 

The next day:

 

It’s a usual scene in Jin’s house where Taehyung and Jin just cuddle in Jin’s room watching tv. Taehyung will come to the Kim’s house to meet Jin whether to ask help in homework or just stay beside his alpha. Sometimes Yoongi and Jungkook will come. Jimin will only come on Sunday or after Friday class.

“Hyung, will Jungkook come today?” asked Taehyung.

“Why?”

“I want to ask something with him.”

“About?”

“Can I talk to Jungkook first then discuss with you?” Taehyung ask for permission as he know Jin didn’t like his mate get secret with him.

“As long as you didn’t create trouble then it’s okay.”

“Thank you hyung. Love you.” Taehyung rub his nose to Jin’s neck, scenting him. Jin caress Taehyung’s cheeks and Taehyung lean on him. Jin get close to Taehyung, and their lips only 1 cm apart. Taehyung already close his eyes and waiting for his alpha’s lips...

“Ai yo! I’m here!” And they part away with a loud shout coming from someone who just open Jin’s bedroom. The person who open the door screech out loud when he see the intimated scene in front of him.

“Hyung, get a room!” said the person and a pillow fly straight to him.

“We are in my room you horse face!” yelled Jin and cover Taehyung behind him. That person whine at the impact of the pillow. Damn alpha’s strength.

“Hyung! Why did you hit my friend?” Namjoon’s voice can be heard after that. He caress gently his already bruised face friend.

“Because your stupid friend just burst into my room while I’m with my mate without knocking, again!” At that Namjoon can reply anything because that what his friend always do.

“But I just want to surprise you...” the person whine.

“There’s a lot of way to surprise someone Hoseok-ah.” Now it’s Jungkook’s voice. He had a relief expression on his face because when he get into the house he can hear Jin’s yelling voice and he thought a fight had happen. So he quickly run upstairs just to see Jin’s angry face, Taehyung’s blushing face, Namjoon’s worried face and Hoseok who already had his cheek bruise.

“Damn that one of a bruise. Did you punch him?” Jungkook take a closer look at the bruise.

“Nah, my pillow did.” Jin answer icily. Jungkook turn to other side to see the already half cut pillow. Wow, he must had use almost all of his power if he can cut in half the pillow by just throwing it.

“That must be hurt. Namjoon, bring him to your room and treat him. Make sure to ask the ice from your housekeeper too.”

“I know that.”

“But you didn’t think of that now you are nervous.” Namjoon pout at the tone Jungkook use.

“Fine. Hoseok, come on. Jin hyung a meanie.” Namjoon stuck his tongue to Jin and quickly brought Hoseok to his room. Jungkook turn to Jin and raised his eyebrows.

“What?” asked Jin.

“If you worried, you should go help Namjoon. That boy is clumsy, I scare he will make it worse.” Said Jungkook while chuckle evilly.

“If you know that, why you ask him to do the job?”

“Because I want to see your reaction.” Jungkook answer teasingly.

“Tch brat. Taetae, can you please help Namjoon so that he didn’t mess Hoseok’s face worse than I did?” asked Jin nicely and Taehyung can’t help but chuckle. Jin really is the tsundere alpha. This is why he love his mate. So nice but only show for his love one.

“Alright hyung. Ah and Jungkook, can we talk later?” Jungkook point at him with questioning face and Taehyung nod. Then Jungkook point toward Jin and Taehyung understand the meaning.

“Hyung already give me the permission.” Jungkook look at the oldest and Jin just shrugged his shoulder.

“Whipped.” Jungkook fake vomit.

“Shut up.” Jin rolled his eyes at the word. Jungkook went to the computer in Jin’s room and make himself like his home as usual.

“What did you two doing when Hoseok burst into your room? You never get mad like that.” Well Jin did get angry just nod until hurting their hyper friend.

“I’m about to scent mark Tae.” Jin just answer boldly. He never like hitting the bush anyway.

“Owh that must . I wish I can do that to.” Said Jungkook and dreaming about his omega.

“You can do that if you were not too busy being stupid ignorance.”

“Ouch, that’s sharp. Hargh... I know I’m stupid.” Jungkook sigh doesn’t really want to fight back. He miss Jimin’s scent. He loss all his rational that time. So that is how mate affect them. Jungkook just know about it and want it. But Jimin’s heart still fragile so he just need to wait.

“What did you think Taehyung want to talk about?” asked Jungkook.

“He didn’t tell me. Maybe about your mate.” Guest Jin.

“Jimin? Is there any problem? Are they fighting while I’m not around?” Jungkook getting worry. Jimin only had Taehyung as his omega friends in their group. If those two fighting, Jungkook don’t know how to handle them.

“Nah, they’re fine. Speaking of it, where are you going these whole week? You’re always not around us even when lunch time. And your omega kept omitting stress pheromone day by day.” Jimin’s gloomy mood can be detected by the whole group. Even his classmates can sense it. They get curious what make the omega so sad or maybe angry?

“I’m helping Sungwoon with something. Why with Jimin? I thought if I’m not around he will be happier. He still has not accept me yet.” Jin really want to slap Jungkook’s head right now. The alpha is so oblivious. It’s obvious that Jimin need Jungkook, he just won’t admit. With his alpha’s absent, of course the mood going gloomy and the fact that his alpha, his mate is with another omega. That was what the worst.

“You really are stupid Jungkook...” mumble Jin.

“What?” Jungkook turn to Jin because he can’t hear what had being said.

“Nothing.” Jin sigh giving up on nagging to the maknae alpha and just wish Jimin and Jungkook quickly realize their feelings. It became silent after that and only background music for games that Jungkook open can be heard. Jin just resting while waiting for his mate to be done with whatever happen with Hoseok (he’s can get mean when he want to). After a while, Taehyung peak his head inside.

“Jungkook? Are you busy?” asked Taehyung.

“If I’m busy I won’t come here.” Jungkook answer teasingly. Taehyung pout but didn’t said anything because he know he was the wrong one to ask the obvious question.

“I want to talk to you about Jimin.”

“What?” Taehyung walk to Jin and comfortable himself in Jin’s embrace.

“About the candy.” Taehyung start. Jungkook tilt his head.

“What about the candy? Is Jimin still hate it when I put the candy inside his locker? I thought he is okay with that already.” Jungkook already groan. Don’t tell him all of his candy already save in trash bin. The candies might be cheap, but he pour all his love in buying it and secretly put it in every morning. He is not an early student but he willingly to come early just to put the candy every day.

“So you still give the candy?”

“Yes, of course. Why?”

“But Jimin said...” Taehyung ponder whether he should tell Jungkook or not. Well, it will help his best friend’s mood if he get to know the reason why there is still no candy inside his locker.

“Jimin told me that you didn’t give the candy to him anymore.” Said Taehyung truthfully. Jungkook widened his eyes at that. He can’t believe what Taehyung had said just now. What did he mean by he didn’t give any candy to Jimin? He had never miss even once to give the boy his candy, not even when he was busy. And why Jimin didn’t receive the candy.

“What the... but I always put the candy in his locker.” Jungkook defence himself.

“Well he said he didn’t receive any candy from you and you always with Sungwoon hyung. So now his mood are not in the best mood.” Taehyung decide to be bold this time.

“What’s wrong with being with Sungwoon? He is my friend the same as you.” Now it’s Taehyung’s turn feeling like want to smack this alpha.

“Can’t you see that Jimin is jealous with you two?” Jin get a little bit shock at Taehyung’s outburst. The omega always kept his composure keeping secrets of his best friend. But maybe Jungkook’s obliviousness tick him off. Jin turn to see the maknae’s reaction and it’s true that Jungkook really are dumb with relationship as he look taken aback at the information he just get. The oldest in the room sigh at his stupidity.

“Seriously Jungkook? You didn’t even notice that?” asked Jin. Jungkook look at him with unsettled eyes. He shook his head trying to utter any words.

“N-no, I just thought he still hate me. And I treat Sungwoon the same as Taehyung so I don’t get the reason why he need to be jealous.” Taehyung scoff at that.

“First thing, you treat Sungwoon hyung better than me even more than you first met Jimin. Second, Sungwoon hyung had a similar body, face and scent with Jimin. And they even had similar hobby. Third, you’ve stuck with him this whole week and not joining us for recess or walk back home. Fourth, you just being scented marked by Sungwoon hyung last week. Now tell me how he is supposed not to be jealous of you?” Jungkook’s jaw gap at the list Taehyung give. Damn he’s stupid. But the last one is not even his fault.

“The last one is an accident.” Jungkook still to reason out.

“Yeah, you won’t get that if you’re not being too nice accompany him to dance club and give him a ride. You should have done that before for Jimin.”

“I’ve told you guys I’m sorry right. And I’m just helping Sungwoon get used to the new school. He still don’t have a lot of friends and none of his friends are from the dance club. I introduce him to Hoseok and Daniel so they can help him. Just that. And about these days that I’m missing, there’s something Sungwoon ask for my help.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter