Chapter 5: Where's my candy? T_T

My Little Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next week:

 

Jimin still can’t get the fact about his relationship with Jungkook away from his head. He had accept the suggestion for Hoseok to accompany him every morning but only until the gate. He don’t want the students looking at him as if he crazy about alpha or beta or just want someone to be beside him. He know Jungkook never think about this thing because that alpha is a one stupid big but cute and naive alpha. Jimin can’t denied the naive thought about Jungkook, but his heart still hurting when Jungkook kept on being close with Sungwoon.

Yoongi and Jin kept on asking him to try to talk a bit more with Jungkook. He know he really need to learn to get close to Jungkook but he still not ready. He get a sleepless night all day thinking about it. His face a little bit pale but he cover it with some make-up he took from his mom. He hope no one will notice. He walk and walk and the locker already in front of his eyes.

He stop in his track when something come in his head. What if Jungkook really growing tired on him? Tired of chasing him? What if there’s no more candy with a simple note of ‘I love you’ anymore in his locker? He worry, no he scare. He scare if Jungkook don’t want him anymore because he found the other one who love him. Jimin didn’t know since when he arrive in front of his locker, but the thing is he too scare to look inside of it.

His hands trembling trying to reach the locker and in reflect he close his eyes when he open it. He release his breath that he don’t know he was holding when he found the candy with that usual note is still in there. Before this he feel irritated to found the candy he can’t even eat because of his diet, but now he feel like want to cherish it. It feels weird when all the thought about Jungkook grow tired of him quickly disappeared from his mind, not that he notice. It’s the first time after the accident that Jimin smile with the thought of Jungkook. He took the candy and kept it safely in his pocket.

His face is now smiling brightly and the happiness can be sense in his smell. The other students notice the scent that Jimin omitting and whispering questioning what could make the attacked omega so happy. Well, that omega just being attacked last 2 months and need to go to the psychiatric and here he is smiling like innocent kid who just get a candy (well he is). It the same with his best friend that questioning with Jimin’s behaviour. Thus, he come closer to his best friend and ask him.

“Jimin.” Called Taehyung. Jimin turn to look at him still with the smiling face. Even though it’s cute, Taehyung find it a bit scary how Jimin can changed from being a moody omega yesterday to this brightly cheerful one.

“Yes?”

“Is there something good happen to you?” asked Taehyung after considering what type of question he should ask the boy.

“What do you mean?” Jimin didn’t understand it. Taehyung still working his brain whether to continue asking but he did ask again.

“Well, you look happy today. Is there something that good that make you, you know all smiling?” Taehyung didn’t know when was the last time he being this careful with his words.

“Huh? Isn’t it good if I smile? You’re the one who complain yesterday when I didn’t smile.” Jimin frowning because he really clueless with his best friend state of thinking.

“I do like for you to smile. But I just feel weird how you can change from a moody omega to this.” Taehyung point at Jimin’s smiling lips and quickly retract back his finger before Jimin can bite it.

“I’m just in a good mood, that’s all. What’s so weird about it?” Now he is pouting. Can he be happy too? Taehyung sigh giving up because it’s no use to continue it. Jimin is right. As long as the boy is happy, it’s okay. But the smile doesn’t last long when the responsible for his smile come in the cafe all smiling with other omega beside him. The talk together happily without concern with other people’s stare. Jimin just look from the table how Jungkook help Sungwoon take the bread that too tall to reach and even brought the boy’s lunch even though the omega look like he protest it. And Jungkook just smiling with his eyes looking lovingly at Sungwoon.

Jimin didn’t like it. Not a bit. Isn’t Jungkook supposed to court him back after ignoring him for half year? Is he really grew tired of him? But he still give the candy and his usual routine of messaging. Why he look so close to that omega? He didn’t even treat Taehyung like that and the alpha was the one who ignoring him before. Why now he treat omega differently that is not him or Taehyung? He kept on glaring until Jungkook and Sungwoon walk to their table. Jimin quickly avert his staring to his plate. He hope no one caught him glaring ‘secretly’ at the both of them.

“Taehyung-ah, tell other hyungs I have something to do. I won’t join our table this week, okay?” Taehyung nod while smiling while Jimin, he just focusing on eating his food. Jungkook turn to Jimin and Jimin try his best not to be nervous.

“Hope you like the new flavour I found for you. I’ll meet you next time.” Whisper Jungkook then pat the omega’s head. Jimin glare at him when he do that but Jungkook just smile. Then he walk away with Sungwoon walking beside him.

“Why are they so close lately?” Jimin didn’t notice he ask the question loud enough for Taehyung to hear it. He can’t help feeling jealous. Jungkook too close with Sungwoon and they always have something to do. He don’t want Jungkook attention on him because he want to forget him. But, seeing how easy Jungkook found another omega and worst that look the same as him, Jimin thought that maybe one day Jungkook will fall for Sungwoon and will completely move on from Jimin. Well, that sound bad.

“Who? Jungkook and Sungwoon hyung? Well Sungwoon like to dance too and he smell just like you. So...” Taehyung didn’t need to finish his line for Jimin to understand that it’s all over for him and Jungkook. Jungkook find his replacement and will move on one day. Not that he hope they will be together again. Nope.

 

When he say that Jungkook will move on from him, he didn’t mean a day after. There is no candy, not even a note! The hell? There always being candy even after Jungkook saw how he throw away the candy. Not his fault if the cat had bite onto that candy. He won’t eat something that an animal already smeared their saliva. And damn, that was his fav flavour. Stupid cat, his loved of cat disappeared for a while because of that. Why there is no candy? Jimin feel like want to ask for Jungkook, but he know his pride is better than a candy. He took a deep breath and let go. He try to think positive that maybe Jungkook didn’t come today.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter