my love.

a book of sadness

you were my pillar. my source of happiness, my happy pill & my ray of my sunshine. our time together was short, my love. but i didn't regret it a bit, even though i know our love is temporary and we will part ways soon.

i want to say thank you, for brightening up my days when i was lonely and full of fear. for brightening up my black and white world. none of the moments i spent with you was dull.

though, i am full of regrets. i know i can give more than what i gave but i was full of fear. i did not want to get attached as i know it was temporary. but worry not my dear, you were always in my mind and my heart even though i don't show it.

i'm never the one to show my emotions. i'm never the one to keep people all to myself, i know my worth and i'm not worth it. i'd rather be alone and carry all the burden than receive the love i know i don't deserve.

even though i wasn't able to give you all my support and my love, i hope even a bit of it reaches you.

i'll never forget you, i would've given up if it weren't for you. my summer wouldn't be complete if it weren't for you.

i hope i can meet you again soon and by that time, i hope that i can show you a better me. someone who isn't afraid to show her emotions, someone who can give you the love that you deserve. i will never forget you, my love.