Part 2

Love Like No Else

Jaejoong woke up with the worst bed hair he had ever seen, he had dark circles around his eyes and his eyes were all puffy and swollen.
"Who the hell is this?" Jaejoong stared in the mirror at his reflection. After spending a lot of time fixing himself he went downstairs where his parents were haivng breakfast.


"Sleeping beauty's finally awake?" There was a third voice and Jaejoong glared at him.


"What are you doing here Shim Changmin?" Jaejoong asked in an annoyed voice.


"I'm your cousin. I'm allowed to visit anytime I want. Am I right auntie?" Changmin looked towards his aunt with puppy eye and she patted his head.


"Oh Minnie, you're family. You can visit anytime you want." She cooed.


"Told ya."


Jaejoong groaned and sat down. He took a toast and started nibbling on it. He wasn't feeling hungry. He couldn't even sleep well last night, he'd been thinking about the incidance he had yesterday.


"Jaejoong, are you alright?" Mrs. Kim felt Jaejoong's forehead with the back of her hand to check if he still had a fever. "You look-"


"Horrible!" Changmin spoke quickly to complete the sentance.


"And you like it don't you?" Jaejoong gave a sarcastic smile. "I heard that you were coming so I did a little make over, right to your taste."


"Jaejoong." Mrs. Kim frowned. "I'm serious young man. You look like-"


"A zombie." Changmin said again.


"Minnieyah, let auntie finish dear."


"Sorry autie." Changmin smiled cutely.


"Umma, I just couldn't sleep properly because of the fever. Thats it." Jaejoong shrugged.


"Do you need us to call a doctor?" This time Mr. Kim spoke.


"No appa its alright. I've taken medicine. I feel better." Jaejoong drank orange juice. "Oh appa, would you mind if I started helping you more, in the company." He said and Mr. Kim raised an eyebrow. "I mean going to the comany and stuff. I want to take more interest since I'll be doing it in the future and all."


"Did the fever get to your brain?" Mrs. Kim felt Jaejoong's forehead again.


"Umma!" Jaejoong whined. "I've been doing alot of thinking lately." He placed his elbows in the table and crossed his arms. "I think I should take a step forward."

Surely he was thinking a lot, to visit the company regularly, for work that is. Not for a certain tan guy who's almond eyes made Jaejoong get lost into another world. Nope, definately not that.


"I'm amazed Jaejoongah." Mr. Kim spoke. "You can come with be starting from today."


"Really?" Jaejoong's eyes sparkled.


"Yes, really."


"Yay!" Jaejoong waved his hands in the air.


"Is he really alright?" Mrs. Kim asked his husband in a low voice.


"I don't think so, but its a good change."


...


"I thought I was really working."


"Well this is work."


Jaejoong stood infront of his father with a bunch of papers in hand, in his father's office. Mr. Kim had told him to get him a few photocopies of those papers. Jaejoong huffed and stomped out of the room. Mr. Kim chuckled at his son's childish behaviour.


....


"Work! Wow! So much work. I have my hands so full I can't even scratch my head." Jaejoong talked to himself.


"Why do you need to scratch your head?" Yoochun entered the small room.


"Shut up Chunnie!" Jaejoong hissed and focused on photocopying the papers.


"Well, I should say the same for you. You've been talking to yourself."


"I know." Jaejoong sighed.


"So..." Yoochun leaned against the wall with a cup of coffee in his hand.


"I asked appa to take me to the company so I can do some real work."


"And this is 'real' work?" Yoochun grinned.


"He said it was." Jaejoong took all the papers and began to count them. "There's one missing." He kicked the photocopy machine. "Stupid machine!"


"You pressed the wrong buttons." Yoochun said pointing towards the buttons.


"Whatever!" Jaejoong pressed the buttons again.


"So..." Yoochun spoke again. "You and Junsu's cousin-"


"He told you?"


"Yup, why wouldn't he?"


"Aish!" Jaejoong kicked the photocopy machine. "Don't make fun of me."


"Now why wouldn't I do that?" Yoochun smirked. "My best friend finally fell in love." He hugged Jaejoong. "And at the perfect time too."


"Shut up! Atleast I'm not married yet."


"But Jae, you need to tell your parents before they make any serious desicions."


"Yeah I know." Jaejoong sighed. "But when they'll do it. You're gonna help me escape."


"We'll see about that."


"I need to go now." Jaejoong arranged all the papers. "I hope appa gives me better work this time." He said and Yoochun patted his shoulder.


....


"This day can't get any worse!" Jaejoong said as he was walking down the corridor with a cup of chocolate milkshake in his hand. His father had asked him to photocopy a bunch of papers, then give them all the people mentioned in the list. He had to wander everywhere in search of those people in the building. Then Mr. Kim asked him to clean the store room of his office, where Jaejoong was sneezing like crazy and he screamed like a girl when he saw a few cockroaches. Then after he was done, his father told him to make coffee for him, where he almost burnt his hand with the hot water. After all the struggle, Mr. Kim gave him some money to buy something to eat. So, he bought chocolate milkshake. Now, he was walking towards the studio to meet Yoochun or Junsu who ever he could find and rant about his unfortunate day today. He drank a little of the liquid from the straw, his eyes were on the floor but he was still walking then suddenly he bumped into something, or someone.


"Aish!" The other person groaned. Jaejoong had fallen on the other, with his cup of milkshake open and the liquid decorating the other's clothes. He looked up into the other person's eyes and Boom! Lost again. Nostalgic much?


"You!" Yunho shoved him away. "Whats wrong with you? Do you have a habit of ruining other people's clothes like this!?" He looked towards his shirt. "You ruined my new shirt. Can't you see where you're walking?"


Jaejoong couldn't understand anything. He was just staring at the other person like he was speaking an alien language. He blinked his eyes a few times, the same feelings coming back.


"Hello? Are you even listening to me? Or are you waiting for your boyfriend to come and rescue you?"


Jaejoong shook his head and frowned. "He's not my boyfriend."


"Well look who's back." Yunho crossed his arms. "I'm not interested if he's your boyfriend or not. What I'm interested in now is what are you going to do about this mess?" He pointed towards his now his slightly brown shirt.


"I-I'm sorry." Jaejoong lowered his head. He was feeling really embarrassed. Indeed the day had gotten the worst. He didn't want his now crush to be angry with him. He joined the company so he could get closer to the other man but he ruined things on the first day. He didn't even know when a tear rolled down his flushed cheek.
Yunho frowned seeing the other like that. He didn't know what to do now that the other was sobbing, he looked like a child, sniffing and hiccupping, tears staining his cheeks, his petite body shaking with every sob.


"I-I didn't... didn't mean to.. It w-was-I-I.." Jaejoong tried to speak in between his sobs.


"It-its ok." Yunho spoke raising his hands to tell the other to calm down. But Jaejoong wasn't having any of it. He was crying like a child who just woke up from his nap, looking for his mommy. "Look, its just a shirt, I-I'll get another one." He stepped closer and patted the other shoulder. "Now, please stop crying." He said and looked around to see if people were there looking at the drama but fortunately there was no one. Jaejoong grabbed Yunho's sleeve and stepped forward and hugged the other. Yunho's body froze. Jaejoong's sobbing had subsided only small hiccups escaping his mouth and he snuggled closed to the taller man. Yunho blinked a few times to register what had happened. He looked down, his chin colliding with the other's soft dark dair. The hand he had hanging in the air moved slowly towards the other's back and Jaejoong tightened the hug. Yunho felt something strange. His heart started beating really fast, a warm feeling spread across his body.


"Wow!"


Yunho quickly took a step back causing Jaejoong to lose the warmth and he sniffed and looked towards the two people standing a few feet away.


"Joongie, are you alright?" Junsu ran towards Jaejoong and examined his face. "You were crying?" He glared at Yunho.


"What?" Yunho frowned. "I didn't do anything." He shook his head.


Yoochun suddenly started laughing and pointed towards Yunho's shirt. "Dude, action replay?"


"So, thats why you were crying Jaejoongah?" Junsu asked cupping Jaejoong's face and Jaejoong nodded.


"Look, its alright. Just walk carefully next time." Yunho said and Jaejoong looked towards him with big eyes shinning with tears. Yunho took a sharp breathe and looked away. "I-I'll be going now." He turned around and walked away.


"Jaejoongah, you have some of the milkshake on your shirt too." Junsu said pointing towards Jaejoong's shirt.


"Its probably from when they hugged." Yoochun said and Jaejoong blushed.


"W-we hugged." Jaejoong mumbled and blushed even harder.


"You know Yunho was acting a little strange." Junsu said and rubbed his chin. "He never hugs others. Even when his old girlfriend was crying, he didn't comfort her."

Jaejoong wasn't listening he was just giggling and blushing to himself.


"But Jaejoong hugged him first." Yoochun said to Junsu.


"Yeah but he did return the hug. Like this." Junsu raised his hand and mimicked what Yunho had done. "The Yunho I know would've pushed him away."


"Well our Jaejoong does have something." Yoochun said and looked towards Jaejoong who was touching his shirt and smiling. "Even if he's out of it right now."


"Yeah you're right. And I can't wait for Yunho to fall for him. Its gonna be exciting." Junsu squeaked in an exciting manner.


Yoochun nodded and grabbed Jaejoong's hand. "Lets go Jaejoongah." And Jaejoong obediently followed.


....


"Jaejoongah, how was work?" Mrs. Kim asked her son once he had gotten home.


"Great." Jaejoong chirped. Changmin who was eating ramen stopped and stared at Jaejoong.


"Did you have a good time?" Mrs. Kim asked again.


"Yes."


"Are you alright?"


"Yes."


"Do you need a doctor?" This time Changmin spoke.


"Yes." Jaejoong kept smiling but then shook his head. "I mean, what?" He looked towards now smirking Changmin. "Go get a doctor for yourself! You idiot."


"Hyung don't be so rude. I was just worried."


"Yeah, I know how much worried you are. You-"


"Jaejoong. Where did you put the blue file I gave to you today?" Jaejoong's father came in the living room.


"You told me to give it to you secretary. So, I gave it to her."


"Oh thats right." Mr. Kim sat down in the couch. "You did a great job today." He smiled.


"Really? Then will you give me real work tomorrow?" Jaejoong asked excitedly.


"You're a beginner so you just need to do little stuff now. Its not like you graduated with a business degree or something. It'll take a lot of time for you to understand the basic things about handling a company."


Jaejoong sighed and nodded and went up stairs to his room. He took out his canvas and paints. "Jijiyah, I'm gonna draw him from my memory." He said to his cat, a wide smile spreading across his face as he squeezed a little amount of paint from the tube and poured it in his mixing plate. Picking up his paint brush he made a few light on the canvas. He put on is headphones and played his favorite song and started painting. With the music playing he closed his eyes and remembered Yunho's face, a smile automatically appearing on his face. He mixed some white with the brown and swiped his brush downwards to draw the bridge of the nose, taking a little red and making a stretched 'M' shape to draw a perfect shaped cupid's bow, taking his smaller paintbrush with a little black to draw the little mole on the upper lip. After about four hours he had completed his painting. It wasn’t a master piece but it was just perfect.


Jaejoong stepped back and looked at his master piece. He put his hand on his chest to stop the wild beating of his heart. It was like Yunho was staring at him.


"Jaejoongah, you- Wow! Who's this?" Mrs. Kim said as she entered the room. "Wonderful portrait."


"I-its just from my imagination."


"Very handsome." Mrs. Kim smiled. "Is he the prince charming from your dreams?" Jaejoong frowned. "Well, even If Siwon doesn't look like him. He'll do anything to be like him."


"Don't talk about Siwon right now." Jaejoong groaned.


"Jaejoongah-"


"Umma please." Jaejoong sighed. "Not right now."


"Alright." She nodded and went outside the room.

...

"Jaejoong... This is... Wow..." Yoochun looked at the portrait Jaejoong worked on today. "Its perfect. I mean its like Yunho's right here staring at you. How can you have such a good memory?"


"If you're thinking about someone a lot, his face gets engraved in your mind... and heart." Jaejoong spoke.


Yoochun stared at his friend for sometime. "Since when did you started speaking so deep stuff?" Jaejoong only smiled as an answer. "So, what are you going to do with it?"


"I'm just going to keep it."


"You're not showing it to Yunho?" Yoochun raised an eyebrow.


"No way! Why would I do that?" Jaejoong quickly stood infront of the painting.


"Well, you know. He should know that you always think of him and-"


"No!" Jaejoong shouted. "He'll think I'm a freak! A stalker!"


"You know he asked Junsu afterwards if you were alright."


"Really?" Jaejoong's eyes widen. Yoochun smirked and nodded. "What did he say?"


"He just asked if that guy from before was alright."


"He doesn't know my name?" Jaejoong pouted a little.


"I guess not." Yoochun chuckled.


.....


Yunho tossed and turned in his bed. He couldn't sleep. "Aish..." He sat up and passed his hand through his already messed up hair. Why couldn't he sleep? He narrowed his eyes and remembered today's encounter. It made Yunho's stomach feel wierd. What was his name again? 'Jaejoong...'. He remembered the other's face. His pale skin, little nose, pouty lips and his beautiful doe-eyes. Yunho didn't know but he was smiling a little. When he remembered the hug, his stomach felt weird again. "What the? Why am I thinking about him?" He got up from the bed and went outside from his room to get a glass of water.
"Why aren't you sleep yet?" Yunho turned around to see his cousin sitting on the couch, reading a book.


"Shouldn't I ask you the same?" Yunho raised an eyebrow and opened the fridge to take out the water bottle. "I came out to get some water."


"I'm waiting for Chunnie."


"This late?"


"It's late for you. Its only 11:30. You go to sleep too early."


"Its a habit." Yunho opened the cap of the bottle and poured some water in the glass. "You two should just start living together. Even working in the same company you two have tight schedules. You don't get to meet often."


"Don't be silly we can't live together. It'll put our careers to risk." Junsu closed his book and looked towards Yunho with a frown.


"Well, you are good at hiding so I thought... Why is Yoochun coming anyway? Didn't you two go out on a date today?" Yunho asked after drinking some water.
"We just had dinner. He's coming so we both can-"


"Alright alright I get it! You don't have to tell me." Yunho covered both of his ears with his hands causing Junsu to laugh.


"Aren't you a shy little boy. Just wait till you find someone. I'm damn sure you won't leave him alone. But no, me and Chunnie are going through a project together. He's coming so we could discuss it."


"Him?" Yunho raised an eyebrow and the doorbell rung. Junsu bounced off the couch and ran towards the front door.


Yunho walked back into his room. He took his ipod and adjusted his ear plugs in his ears and played a song. It was a fast techno song. 'This isn't gonna help me sleep.' He thought and shuffled through a few songs when he found the song he used to listen a lot, a sad and romantic song. 'Though i loved you.' Yunho closed his eyes and fell asleep listening to the sweet song.
.
"I can't sleep!" Jaejoong sat up in his bed. Jiji who was sleeping soundly also woke up. He meowed tiredly. "Jijiah, sorry for waking you up but what can i do? I can't sleep." He whined. "Maybe listening to some music would help." He got up and took his ipod from the drawer. "Lets see, a good slow song help me to relax." He shuffled a few songs then suddenly stopped at one. "Though I loved you." He smiled and laid down on the bed, he closed his eyes and soon was drifted off to sleep.
..........

New chapter~ haha yeah I'm updating quickly 'cause I have lesser workload than before :3 I'm gonna be very prodcutive this weekend. haha.