God, please let him be okay

is it brotherly love or romantic love?

God, please let him be okay. Sunghoon prays in his heart while walking towards the ward.

"Sunghoon-ah, don't panic okay. It's about Jiwon hyung. He was hospitalized this morning" "Wait, what?! Jiwon hyung is? What happened to him? Is he okay? Did he get sick? What happened?!" Sunghoon ask anxiously as he's getting worried about Jiwon. "He fell down the stairs at his house this morning. It was pretty bad so he was immediately hospitalized when he was found by his manager. I was informed about it just now by Jiwon hyung's manager. He ask me to tell the others and Hyungsuk hyung about Jiwon hyung's condition." "Where did he was hospitalized? Which hospital is it? I need to go and see him, NOW!"

He was really shocked when he heard the news. Why the hell did Jiwon hyung's manager did not tell him first about Jiwon hyung's condition? He should be inform about it first. If he knew, he would have gone straight to the hospital and see Jiwon hyung. As he reach the door, he can hear two people talking to each other. "I think you can heal these bruise in about two to three days. But Jiwon-ssi, your knees need further treatment if you want to continue your career as an idol." Says the doctor. "Will there be any need for a surgery? Because i can't afford to stay in hospital for a long time due to my group's schedule." Jiwon ask the doctor.

"Jiwon hyung! You shouldn't think about our group's matter above your own matter! You need a proper treatment and you need to stop prioritizing our group first." Sunghoon shouts to Jiwon as soon as he arrive to his ward. He can't believe that this stupid hyung is still putting their group as his first priority above his own health. As Sunghoon enter the ward, he can see that Jiwon looks very hurt and sick. His face and his elbow is bruised. His knees are bandaged all over. He even got an iv. God, please don't let him feel any pain more than this. Sunghoon prays hard in his heart. "Sunghoon-ah. I'm okay. Don't give me that look." Jiwon said as he notice how worried Sunghoon is looking at his condition. "Where are the other members? Did you come here alone?" He ask again as Sunghoon didn't respond to his words just now. "Jaijin hyung is downstairs handling hyung's admission. Jaeduck hyung and Suwonie is on their way here along with hyung's parents." He finally hears a respond from Sunghoon. But he still had that worried look on his face.

"Sunghoon-ah. Come here. Doctor-nim, can you come back again later?" "Yes of course i can, Eun Jiwon-ssi. I'll come again later to discuss about your further treatment. I'll leave you guys alone then." Said the doctor as he's leaving the ward with the nurses. "Sunghoon-ah." Jiwon calls him again. "Hyung is fine. Don't worry too much okay?" Sunghoon comes closer to Jiwon. Jiwon motion a hug gesture to him. He hugs Jiwon slowly as he's afraid that he could hurt Jiwon more. His eyes suddenly fills with tears and as he's hugging Jiwon, his tears fall. "I thought you were gonna die!" Sunghoon said while crying. "I thought you fell and die, leaving me alone." "Shh shh shh. It's okay Hoon-ah. I'm not gonna die just from falling down a stairs. You know my white blood cell is strong right?" Jiwon jokes around to make Sunghoon laugh. "Are you an idiot? Your white blood cell can't save you from everything! If you fall from a high storey, would that white blood cell can still save you from death?" Sunghoon said as he cries harder than before. "I was only joking you know. I wanted to make you laugh. Shhh it's okay Hoon-ah. Stop crying okay."

Sunghoon calms himself down as Jiwon is patting his back. He can feels Jiwon's warm as they're hugging. He knows that Jiwon is still alive. That's all that matters now. "Ahem." Jaijin watches the two of them from the door. Sunghoon immediately release their hug and looks at Jaijin. "Oh Jaijin hyung. It's settled already huh?" Sunghoon ask awkwardly to Jaijin. "Yah why are you suddenly become awkward Sunghoon-ah? Are you feeling embarrassed for hugging me?" Jiwon yells as Jaijin comes closer to them. "No i'm not embarrassed Jiwon hyung. I just..." "Jaijin, look at this kid. He's embarrassed for hugging me. How could he." Jiwon keeps on complaining to Jaijin. "Then i'll just hug Jiwon hyung too." Says Jaijin as he's coming closer to Jiwon to hug him. "Yeah come here Jaijin-ah. Hug and comfort your sick hyung here." Sunghoon suddenly shout, "No! Jaijin hyung can't hug Jiwon hyung!" Those two are shocked at Sunghoon's shouting. "Why can't i hug Jiwon hyung, Sunghoonie? Is there any reason?" Ask Jaijin, while grinning playfully. "Yeah Hoon-ah. Why can't Jaijin hug me?" Jiwon joins in to tease Sunghoon. "It's because, because.." Sunghoon stuttered while answering their question. "Because?" Ask both of the hyungs. "It's because Jiwon hyung is .." "Hey guys! We're here! Jiwon hyung are you okay?"

Sunghoon's word got cut off by Jaeduck who just arrive at the ward with Suwon and Jiwon's parent. "Oh mom dad you're here. Jaeduck and Suwon too." Jiwon greet his parent and his two members. "Jiwon-ah, are you alright? Mom was so worried when i heard about you getting hospitalized suddenly. How can you even fall from a stairs. Are you that old already to slips your own steps?" Jiwon's mom nags him nonstop. "You should at least stop nagging your own son when he's being hospitalized, can't you?" Says Jiwon's dad. Everyone laugh hearing that. Sunghoon silently thanked Jaeduck and Jiwon's parent for saving him out from the crisis just now. "Thank god they came at the exact timing. If not, what would i have said to those two." Sunghoon shakes his head. "Indeed, what would i have answer for that question just now?" Sunghoon's thought got cut off as Jiwon's mom calls his name.

"Sunghoon-ah. How are you? It's been a long time since we last met right?" Jiwon's mom comes closer to Sunghoon to hug him. "Yes Mother. It's been a while. Father too." Sunghoon greet Jiwon's dad as well. "Oh Sunghoon. You were there? It's nice seeing you again." Jiwon's dad replied. Then Sunghoon goes closer to him to shake his hand. "I hope my son didn't cause too much troubles to you guys." Jiwon's dad said as he shake his hand with Sunghoon. "It's okay Father. We were worried about hyung too." Said Jaeduck. "Yeah, they were so worried that someone even cries." Jaijin remark. "Who cried? Ah it's Sunghoon of course. Definitely, right?" Suwon guessed correctly that made Sunghoon all red. "Yah, i didn't cried. I just..." He lost his word. "Yah don't lie. You were definitely crying just now. Look at my shoulder. It's all wet because of your tears." Jiwon said while grinning playfully. "Hyung! Don't tell them that! I'm feeling embarrassed for crying. You should have help me. How could you!" Sunghoon yells at Jiwon. "Ah, is that so? Sorry Sunghoonie." Jiwon smiles at Sunghoon being sensitive about him crying. "Ey this two. Sunghoon-ah, you're at a hospital right. You shouldn't yell at Jiwon hyung like that." Jaeduck stop Sunghoon from getting mad at Jiwon. "Jiwon hyung, you should get some rest. We'll come back later to visit you again." Suwon said while gesturing to Jaijin and Jaeduck to leave. "Mom, dad. You both should go home too. I'm fine already. There's a lot of nurses and doctors here that can take care of me. You guys should go back too." Says Jiwon. "Okay son. Mom and your dad will go home. Take care of yourself, got it?" Jiwon's mom said while hugging Jiwon. "Alright mom. Goodbye dad."

After Jiwon's parent greet the other members and goes out, Suwon goes and hug Jiwon. "Hyung, take care. We'll come again tomorrow." "Yeah Suwon-ah. I'm sorry for delaying our schedules for today." Jiwon apologise to . "Ey hyung. Don't say that. It was unexpected. You should't blame yourself for that." Jaeduck said to Jiwon. "That's right Jiwon hyung. It's alright. Just focus on your own health for now, okay?" Suwon said with concern in his word. "Hyung should just rest and don't think about our group for now. I'll take care of everything while hyung is hospitalized. Did you forgot that i'm the team leader?" Says Jaijin, trying to reassure Jiwon so that he'll stop worrying too much about their group. Jiwon smile at his dongsaengs. He's always gratefull for having them by his side. "Yeah. I forgot that we have you, Jaijin-ah. Thanks guys." Sunghoon who's been quite for a while says, "you guys should go back first. I want to stay here with Jiwon hyung." "Really, Sunghoonie? You should just go back though." Jiwon said. "Yes. I'll stay here with you Jiwon hyung. I already ask my manager to bring my stuff here." "Then we'll leave you two and go home now. Take care Jiwon hyung. Sunghoonie, take good care of Jiwon hyung." Jaeduck says while walking towards the door. "Goodbye Jiwon hyung." Suwon and Jaijin says goodbye to them and walks out from the ward. 

When the two of them are left alone, Jiwon suddenly ask Sunghoon, "So, what were you going to answer for my question earlier before Jaeduck and the others comes in, Sunghoon-ah?" Sunghoon,"I..."