hey wake up!

is it brotherly love or romantic love?

Sunghoon's POV

"hey wake up!"

That's the first word i've ever said to him. It was our first meeting in Hawaii. We pretty much became closer after knowing that we're both korean living on the foreign country. He was my first memory in Hawaii. And he was the start of my very own world that i can never imagine to live in. 

"Ya Kang Sunghoon!" That voice suddenly snaps me away from my memory lane. "How long do you plan to daydream? Are you okay? Did your toes hurt again?" Eun Jiwon ask him nonstop. "Eh? What, the, did i daydream again?" I ask him. "You are definitely out of focus today", says Jang Suwon, our group's maknae. "Yeah Sunghoon-ah. You look pale. Are you okay?" Ask Kim Jaeduck. "It's fine. I'm okay. I just suddenly remembered something from the past."

"Who is it? Which girl did you daydream about during our dance practice huh?" Suwon attack Sunghoon with his sarcastic question. And Jiwon smack Suwon head as soon as he finish his words. "Yah Jang Suwon! Stop that. Sunghoonie is not well right now. Do you wanna die?" Jiwon nags Suwon while he headlock Suwon's head. "Ahh hyung its hurt! I'm sorry okay, i'm sorry. Please help me Sunghoon-ah" He pleads to me while trying to let himself go from Jiwon hyung.

"Jiwon hyung, let Suwon go." I said. "And i was not remembering any girl that you thought i will Suwonie." I said to Suwon as Jiwon hyung was letting his head go while ruffling his hair. My heart would always ache whenever i sees Jiwon hyung does that to other members. Why thought? Is it because he's like my own older brother and i was only jealous as a younger brother who feels like his older brother is taken from someone else? Or is it something else? Then Jaijin hyung suddenly comes close to me and says, "I think you should stop practice and go home early, Sunghoon-ah. Jiwon hyung, don't you think so?" Jiwon hyung looks like he's agreeing to what Jaijin hyung said just now. "Yeah you'r right Jaijin. Sunghoon-ah you should go back now and get some rest. We'll continue our practice without you for today." I wanted to say no and stay, but Jiwon hyung looks like he'll only accept yes. "Then i'll go home for now. I'm sorry guys." "It's okay. Just go home and rest okay?" Jaeduck hyung says while patting my back. I nod and picks up my stuff and walks toward the doors. I should go home and clears my head while i'm at it.

 

At the practice room after Sunghoon left

Jiwon just watch over Sunghoon's back as he's leaving throught the door. "Hyung, don't worry too much about him. He'll be fine." Says Jaijin after observing Jiwon's reaction for a while. "hmm? Ah no i'm not that worried about that kid. He can take care of himself right?" Jaijin was sure that that was a question to ease Jiwon's heart. "Yeah hyung. Hoonie can take care of himself. Don't worry" Jaijin says to reassure Jiwon so that he would stop worrying about Sunghoon. Jiwon finally put on a smile. "Thank you Jaijin-ah" Then he ruffes Jaijin's hair and walk towards their manager to inform that Sunghoon has already go home. "He always burden himself with our problems. Shouldn't he start to put himself first above other things?" Jaeduck suddenly comes from behind Jaijin and startled him. "Ah you suprised me!" Says Jaijin while kicking Jaeduck's leg. "Yah i'm sorry for suprising you. I thought you noticed me earlier" "No i didn't!" And they start bickering with each other for a while before Jiwon gives a murdering looks at them so that they'll stop. "Jiwon hyung feels that he was responsible for our disbandment back then, that's why he's burdening himself with Sechskies issues." Jaijin reply as if their bickering just now didn't happen at all. "Yeah, i thought so too" Agreeing with Jaijin, Jaeduck also act like they did not bicker just now.

Suwon who has been watching his hyungs from the beginning shakes his head. "Those two are getting along well despite their bickering with each other." Suwon walks towards Jaijin and Jaeduck and hugs Jaeduck from behind. "Hyung, i think we can continue our dance practice already." He says while gesturing to Jiwon to come over and start the practice together. Jiwon notice Suwon's gesture and nod as he's walking towards to start their dance practice. "Then we'll start from the beginning again" And they start practicing untill late night.

"We should stop and go home for now. I'm tired Jiwon hyung" Suwon, pleading to his hyung. "Yeah we should stop. Let's go back home guys" Jiwon instruct the dancers to clean up and go home. He then gesture to to go home first. "I forgot that i have some work left to do at the studio. You guys should go home first." Then he goes up to the recording studio alone. "I think i'll follow Jiwon hyung. I just feel like following him right now. You two can go home first." Jaijin says while immediately runs up to the stairs to follow Jiwon. "Then we should go and eat dinner first before going back?" Ask Jaeduck to Suwon. "Yeah let's go."

"I should finish that audio editting first before going back. Then i can continue with other works tomorrow." 

Jiwon thought to himself while opening the studio door and sits on the chair. He then turn on the computers and start editting the audio for their new song. Then suddenly Jaijin comes in and sits next to Jiwon. "Why did you come here? Didn't i tell you to go home first and rest." Jiwon nags to Jaijin after he sat down next to him. "I just want to accompany hyung. Besides hyung doesn't have the keys to lock up the studio, right?" "Ah i forget about that. Yah, did you bring the keys?" Jiwon ask while his eyes fixed on the computer screen. "Who does hyung think i am? Of course i bring it. That's why i follow hyung here." "Is that so? Thank you Jaijin-ah" Jaijin smiles at Jiwon who's talking without even looking at him. He's used to that already so he didn't mind it. Then Jaijin keep on watching Jiwon doing his job untill he finished. "Let's go Jaijin-ah. I've finished my work." Jiwon said while massaging his forehead. Jaijin got up and follow Jiwon who's already outside of the studio and then locks up the room. "Do you want to eat first before going back, Jaijin-ah" "Yeah, hyung. Let's go"

At the restaurant, Jiwon keep on smiling at his phone. Jaijin thought that it is definitely Sunghoon. He just ignore it and keeps on eating without waiting for Jiwon. "Yah Lee Jaijin! Why are you eating so fast? Shouldn't you wait for hyung?" Jiwon said after putting down his phone and start to pick up his chopstick. "But hyung keep on playing with your phone. So i thought that you don't want to eat" Jaijin continue to eat after replying to Jiwon. "Aish this guy. I'll start eating now. Don't finish everything and save some for me." "Okay hyung" Jaijin smiles while picking up another dish.

 

Sunghoon's POV

At Sunghoon's house

I immediately lies down on my bed the minute i arrive home. Today was not a tiring day at all but why the hell am i exhausted? Thinking back at the practice room before, it was the first time i suddenly remembered about my first meeting with Jiwon hyung. I'd never recalled it before even when we first met for our reunion. Why am i remembering it now? Was it because i was just getting used to having Jiwon hyung by my side since Sechskies reunite last year? I should stop thinking too much into it. I was just jealous because he was like my own brother. Nothing else. That's all there is to it. Yeah i should wash myself and go to sleep.

At late night, i start preparing myself to sleep. Then my phone vibrate. Who is it? I ask myself. Then i checked my phone and there's a message from Jiwon hyung. I immediately open the message and read it.

Jiwon: Hoon-ah, are you sleeping?

Me: No, i'm not. Why hyung?

Jiwon: Nothing. Just want to check up on you. Are you okay?

Me: I'm alright hyung. Don't worry. I was just out of focus today. Nothing else.

Jiwon: Is that so? Then i'm relieve. I thought you were sick. You look pale afterall. Or is it just your usual condition? I don't know which^.^

Me: Aish this hyung. You are saying that i always look weak aren't you? I don't want to talk to you anymore!

Jiwon: Kekeke. i'm just kidding Hoon-ah. Uri flower boy always look strong and pretty~ Don't be mad okay~

Me: You really meant that right? You're not going to say that you're kidding again right?

Jiwon: This kid really. Yes i meant it. You should go to bed now and get some rest. We have a busy schedule tomorrow. Don't get sick okay?

Me: Okay hyung~ Good night~

Jiwon: Good night Hoon-ah~

Uwahhh~~~~~ He really know how to make me happy that hyung. God did hyung just said that i"m pretty? Did he? I should read that message again. Yes he just said that i'm pretty~~~Uwahh i'm too happy over this. What should i do? Should i go to sleep now? Hyung said i should sleep and rest right? But i need to wear my mask first. Then hyung'll say that i'm pretty again. But hyung said i need to sleep. Gosh what should i do. I'm too excited to meet hyung tomorrow. But there's other members too. It's okay i'll just look at Jiwon hyung tomorrow. Uwahh~~~~ And Sunghoon sleeps while thinking about Jiwon.

 

The next day

"Sunghoon-ah" Calls Jaijin hyung. Looks like he's already arrived at the company a while ago. He looks worried and restless. I wonder what happen that made him looks like that. "What's wrong Jaijin hyung? You look worried. Did something happen?" I ask him while walking towards him. "Sunghoon-ah, don't panic okay. It's about Jiwon hyung."