His lips is softer than i thought

is it brotherly love or romantic love?

Sunghoon’s POV

His lips is softer than I thought. I never thought that kissing a guy can feel so good. Wait what? Kiss? What the, did I just kiss Jiwon hyung just now? I kissed him?! On his lips?! Am I crazy? Why did I do that? It even felt good. Kang Sunghoon, stop yourself! I need to get myself together. Thank goodness Jiwon hyung is dead sleep right now. What would happen if he wakes up the moment our lips touch? He’ll definitely hate me forever. My heart is beating like crazy right now. Does that mean that I do like him? As a man? Not as a brother? Shoot, I need to stop this. Or else our friendship is going to end forever. But how do I contain my heart from liking him more? And I even kissed him just now. Wait does that mean that I recognize my feeling for liking Jiwon hyung as a guy? Argh I’m so confused right now. And Jiwon hyung is still sleeping while hugging me like a pillow now. If only he knew the troubles that he made me in. Aish this hyung! Why are you so damn attractive? Stop making me feels like this! I never expected this in my whole life, that I would start liking him in this way. Sunghoon’s hand start to caress Jiwon’s face. His sharp jawline. His perfect t-zone. His mole on his his left eye. His rabbit teeth that shows up even when he closes his mouth. Everything about him is perfect. Why didn’t I notice this earlier? Why didn’t I feel this way toward him earlier? I could have kept him to myself all this time. I could have made him mine. Everything could have been better in the past.

If only I was born as a girl. I could have just gone straight and confess to him. But if I was a girl, then we would have never be this close. Sechskies would never even existed back then. No, I should be grateful for all this. Maybe it was better like this. I can just keep my feeling to myself as long as I can. I will never do anything that can destroy our friendship. No. If we were to separated again, I can never accept it. Never. Parting away from Jiwon hyung is the last thing I would want. It’s okay like this. As long as I can stay close to him like this, I’m okay. It’s already enough for me. Sunghoon stares at Jiwon’s face. He slowly takes Jiwon’s hand and hold it tight. Without realizing it, he fell into deep sleep, holding Jiwon’s hand tightly.

 

The next day

Jiwon wakes up to the sound of someone bickering near his bed. As he tries to see his surrounding clearly, he feels someone hand on his waist. He look at his left side and there is Sunghoon, peacefully sleeping while hugging his waist. Then he look around and see his manager and Sunghoon’s manager bickering to each other. “You should wake him up, you’re his manager.” Says Jiwon’s manager. “But he’s sleeping next to Jiwon hyung right now. I’m afraid that I’ll wakes Jiwon hyung up too.” Sunghoon’s manager express his fear. “Yah you two, did you bring our clothes? And stop bickering. I’m already up.” Jiwon snapped at them. He wanted to sleep more, but these guys are too loud. He then looks at Sunghoon who’s sleeping like a baby. He smiles seeing that. How long has it been since they last sleep together like this? He still has his habit of hugging the people next to him while sleeping. Jiwon thought to himself. What if? He smiles evilly looking at Sunghoon’s sleeping face. “Yah Minhyuk-ah(Jiwon’s manager) Bring me a marker, the ones that can be clean off easily.” He order his manager. “What do you want to do with that hyung?” Minhyuk ask him. “I want to draw on Sunghoonie’s face.” He said while grinning like a naughty kid who has a very bad idea.

After an hour, Jiwon decides to wake Sunghoon up. They need to get ready to discharge from the hospital. “Sunghoon-ah. Wake up. It’s time to get out from here.” He shakes Sunghoon’s body slowly as to wake him up. “Hmmm 5 more minutes hyung~ I’m sleepy.” Sunghoon continue to sleep. Jiwon smiles seeing that. “Yah Kang Sunghoon. Wake up. Or I’ll tickles you until you wakes up.” He said while his hand is slowly going to Sunghoon’s body. “Hmmm hyung. Stop that. I got it. I’ll wake up now.” Sunghoon who is weak when it comes to tickle, slowly wakes up and sit up. “Go and wash your face, Hoon-ah.” Jiwon said while giggling like he’s looking at something funny. Sunghoon just ignore him and go to the bathroom to wash his face. As he look at himself in the mirror, he’s surprised to see his face. It was full with scribbles and some funny drawings. “Jiwon hyung!” As soon as he shout, Jiwon burst out laughing uncontrollably.

 

On their way home from the hospital, in the van.

Sunghoon is still upset with Jiwon for what he did before. He keep on playing with his phone and haven’t talk to Jiwon at all since they were on their out from the hospital earlier. Jiwon keep on looking at Sunghoon, waiting for a chance to say sorry. But Sunghon didn’t care at all. He keep on playing his phone or keep on looking outside the car. He didn’t even look at Jiwon at all. When they are about to arrive at Jiwon’s house, Jiwon taps Sunghoon’s shoulder, asking Sunghoon to look at him. Sunghoon refuses and push Jiwon’s hand away. Jiwon taps Sunghoon’s shoulder again and each time Jiwon does that, Sunghoon will push his hand away. As soon as they arrive at Jiwon’s house, Jiwon suddenly reach for Sunghoon’s hand and pulls him into a hug. Sunghoon is totally shocked when Jiwon did that. “I’m sorry Sunghoon-ah.” Jiwon apologizes as he’s patting Sunghoon’s back. “Don’t be mad at me please? I’m sorry okay?” And when Sunghoon is about to speak up, Jiwon push him away slowly and he kiss Sunghoon’s forehead before he quickly goes out of the van and smiles at Sunghoon. Right before he close the door, Jiwon looks straight at Sunghoon’s eyes and said, “my revenge for what you did last night,” and he said goodbye to them as he close the door.

 Sunghoon is still trying to process what happened just now before he even manage to say anything back at Jiwon. He’s still shocked over everything that Jiwon did to him. As his manager start to drive away from Jiwon’s house, Sunghoon finally get his sense back. “That hyung, did he just kiss me just now?” He ask himself out loud, forgetting the presence of his manager on the driver seat. “Yeah Sunghoon-ah, Jiwon hyung did kiss your forehead just now.” His manager kindly replied for him. “Wait, what? Jisung hyung, since when were you here?” Sunghoon’s totally surprised hearing his manager’s reply. Jisung laugh hearing Sunghoon’s word. “Yah, I know that you are love-struck right now, but don’t you need to recognize your surrounding first before asking about something that loud?” His manager’s word makes him blush. “Who, who’s love-struck? I, I’m not love-struck right now!” Sunghoon stuttered his word trying to cover his nervousness. His manager laugh again watching Sunghoon’s reaction from the rear mirror. “Sunghoon-ah, don’t try to hide it. It’s already so obvious not to notice your feeling anyway.” Jisung replied seeing that Sunghoon looks dumbfounded at everything he said. “And I think you both already have the same feeling towards each other you know? From what I notices this whole times.” He says. “What? Jisung hyung are you kidding with me? How come you didn’t despise me for liking a guy, and it is Jiwon hyung on top of that!” Sunghoon blurted out his true feelings. “Why would I despise you, Sunghoon-ah. There’s nothing wrong with liking someone, even if it was the same gender. What’s more important is your own feeling toward that person. And of course I would support your feeling, especially toward Jiwon hyung. You two looks good together.” Jisung gives Sunghoon his support. “Hyung, thank you. I didn’t know what would have happened if you’re not here.” Sunghoon thanks Jisung for his words. “You’re welcome. And by the way Sunghoon-ah, what did Jiwon hyung meant by revenge for last night? Did you do something to him already? You ert.” Jisung tease Sunghoon the minute he got the chance. “What? I didn’t do anything! I just, wait was he awake that time?!” Sunghoon turns red immediately.

 

At the same time, in Jiwon’s room

Jiwon’s POV

“Damn I kissed his forehead just now! Why the hell was he so cute even when he’s sulking?” Jiwon lays down on his bed, trying to calm down his excitement. “I should have just kissed him on his lips. If only that Jisung wasn’t there. Aish!” Jiwon throw down his pillow. “But his face looks cute too when he’s surprised. It was worth it I guess?” Jiwon smiles remembering what happened just then. He then goes to his table and takes out a book. The book looks old and thick. He then open the book and flips the pages randomly. He smiles while going through each page that he flips. It was a journal. A journal of his life back then, when Sechskies was still active at the year 1997. When everything started back then. When he meet Sunghoon for the first time in Hawaii. When he found his first love, Kang Sunghoon.

 

Back then, In Hawaii

”Hey Matthew! Wakes up! Miss Betty is coming!” His classmate, Sam tries to wake him up. “Just leave him be Sam. You know he doesn’t care about the classes at all.” His other classmate, John stops Sam from waking Jiwon up. They then just leave Jiwon alone, knowing that he won’t wake up even if the teacher is there in the class. As the teacher comes into the class, there’s someone following her from behind. A guy, a pretty guy. “Good evening class. We have a new transfer student today. Say hello to Ricky Kang.” The class greet him as the teacher ordered. “Hi Ricky, Hello new guy”, and sort. The new transfer student just smile and didn’t say a word at all. “Then you can sit next to Matthew. The one on the far back that’s sleeping right now. And can you please kindly wakes him up for the class?” Miss Betty ask the transfer student. He just nod and goes straight to his seat. As he’s passing the other student’s seat, there’s this one girl that keeps on staring at him. He keeps on looking on the floor, trying to ignore the girl’s stare. As he arrive at his seat, he looks at his table neighbor who’s peacefully sleeping without any care at all for the class. He slowly pats Jiwon’s back as to wake Jiwon up like the teacher ask him to. He said as if whispering to Jiwon, “Hey wake up! The class is starting!” Jiwon snapped as the transfer student disturbed his sleep. “Aish, darn it”, he said in Korean. Ricky looks delight as he hears Jiwon speaks Korean in this foreign country. “Are you Korean as well? Me too! I’m Kang Sunghoon!” He excitedly said it out loud forgetting that they are still in the middle of the class right now. Jiwon looks up to Sunghoon, surprised hearing his loud voice suddenly. He’s even more surprised the minute he saw Sunghoon’s face. In his whole life, he never saw someone this pretty but handsome at the same time. Is this guy real? Or is he still dreaming? Jiwon thought in his mind while his eyes keep staring at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon on the other hand, looks fascinated at Jiwon the minute Jiwon lift his face up. He never saw someone as handsome as Jiwon before in his life. He can feel Jiwon’s charisma as Jiwon is staring at him. They both stares at each other in silent for a while until their teacher, Miss Betty suddenly said, “Hey you two! Stop staring at each other in the MIDDLE OF THE CLASS!” She yells at both of them. The two of them suddenly realizes that they have been staring at each other for a while and awkwardly looks to the front. The whole class laugh at them seeing them both looks flustered. During the class, both Jiwon and Sunghoon would steal glance at each other. When the class is finally finished, Jiwon turns to Sunghoon and smiles to him. “Hey, I didn’t manage to introduce myself just now. I’m Eun Jiwon. Which region are you from in Korea?”

And that was the start of their friendship in Hawaii. The beginning of everything.