Do you really want to know?

is it brotherly love or romantic love?

 

"Do you really want to know my answer,hyung?" Sunghoon ask Jiwon back. "Yes i do want to hear your answer. Why?" "Because you might regret for ever wanting to know." Sunghoon warns Jiwon. "It's okay. I don't mind regretting." Jiwon calmly accept the warning. "It's because, because,.." Sunghoon stops. "Because?" Jiwon, can't no longer wait, wanting to know the answer urgently. "Because hyung is so smelly that when i hug hyung first, i really can't stand the smell that i even cried the minute i hug you." Sunghoon finally answer without stopping. "What the? Am i that smelly for you to say it like that?" Then Jiwon start smelling himself. After a while, he stop and look up to Sunghoon. "Sunghoon-ah." He calls. Nervously, Sunghoon answer, "yes hyung?" "I think i haven't bath since this morning. I do smell bad." Jiwon said to Sunghoon. Sunghoon burst out laughing upon hearing what Jiwon said just now. "Hyung. I think you really need to go and take a bath." Sunghoon says while still laughing at Jiwon. "Yah, Kang Sunghoon! Stop laughing. Now i regret it for ever wanting to know your answer." "Hahaha hyung. I'm sorry. But can you even take a bath when you're like this hyung?" Sunghoon ask while wiping away his tear from laughing too hard just now. "I think i'll just have to bear with wiping my body for now. Sunghoon-ah, can you go and ask the nurse for a basin and some towels for me to use to wipe my body?" Jiwon ask Sunghoon while trying to detach the iv attaching on his arm. "Hyung stop that! Don't just pull it out like that! Wait till i bring the nurse over here to take it off." Sunghoon yells at Jiwon upon seeing his action. "Okay Hoon-ah." Jiwon immediately obeys Sunghoon's word.

"Then wait here while i go and calls the nurse okay." Sunghoon said while going outside of the ward. On his way to call the nurse, Sunghoon stops somewhere isolated from people and cover his face with his hand.

"I could have said something weird back then~ Thank god i manage to think of something else. What would have happened if i just blurted out my feeling? But wait. What's wrong with me? What kind of feeling is this? Why am i so nervous? My heart are beating so fast right now. What the hell, Kang Sunghoon? Wake up! Jiwon hyung is just like a real brother to me. Stop this! I need to get myself together. Jiwon hyung is waiting for me. I need to stay focus."

Then he went and calls for the nurse nearby and go back to Jiwon's ward. "Hyung, i'm here. The nurse will help you to take the iv off." "Oh you're here. Thank you Sunghoon-ah." And then after the nurse take his iv off from his hand, she goes out and comes back later bringing a basin and a towel for Jiwon to wipe his body. "The patient will need help with this. Will you help him?" Ask the nurse to Sunghoon. "Eh? Is that so? Yeah i'll help him with that." Sunghoon reluctantly comes closer to Jiwon and takes the towel from the nurse. "Then i'll leave you two alone." Said the nurse as she walks outside closing the door. "Sunghoon-ah, i know you don't want to help me with that. Just pour some water in the basin and leave it here. I'll take care of it myself. You should go and eat while i'm wiping my body." Jiwon says as he notices Sunghoon being reluctant to help him. "No, that's not true! I'll help you wipe your body hyung. It's okay" Sunghoon denying Jiwon's remark while he pouring some water into the basin.

"Gosh what should i do? I'm about to wipe his body right now! But i've seen his bare body before lots of time. But why am my heart beating so fast again? What is wrong with me?"

Sunghoon screams in his heart. He takes a deep breath before he walks toward Jiwon and put the basin with water at the table next to Jiwon's bed. "Take off your cloth hyung.” Sunghoon says, trying to hide his nervousness. Jiwon just follow Sunghoon's order. Sunghoon squeezed the towel after soaking it with water. He slowly wipe Jiwon’s back carefully. “Yah, Hoon-ah. It tickles.” Jiwon said while trying to hold his laughter. Sunghoon stop. “Ey hyung. I just wipe your back slightly you know. How could it tickle?” He complains to Jiwon. “You need to press the towel on my back harder. If you just slightly wipe it like that, it tickles you know?” Jiwon complains back at Sunghoon. “Is that so? Then I’ll do it again.” Sunghoon begin to wipe Jiwon’s back harder that he did earlier.

“Why does his back look so y right now? I can do this all day without resting. Wait, what the hell am I thinking right now? Stop thinking like that, myself!”

Sunghoon shakes his head as he’s trying to stop himself from imagining other things. He continues to wipe Jiwon’s back until Jiwon says stop. “Hoon-ah, that’s enough. I can do the rest myself. Thank you.” He asks for the towel from Sunghoon. “Okay hyung.” Sunghoon pass it to Jiwon and goes to sit on the couch at the right side of the ward. “Yah, what are doing sitting there? Go out and eat while I’m cleaning myself.” Sunghoon looks surprised hearing Jiwon’s word. “Why? I’m not hungry right now. I’ll just stay here while you’re cleaning yourself.” Sunghoon talks back at Jiwon. Jiwon looks baffled upon hearing Sunghoon’s word. “Yah, you want to watch me wipe my personal part? I didn’t know you were a ert Kang Sunghoon.” Jiwon said while he’s covering his body with his hands. Sunghoon look seriously shocked hearing that. “What the, hyung! I didn’t mean that! What do you mean with ert? I’m not gonna watch you doing that!” “Then you should go out and go to eat! Go now!” Jiwon order him again. “Aish this hyung. I got it. I’ll go out now. You can continue with your business after I’m out. Satisfied?” Sunghoon grumbles as he takes his phone and goes toward the door. “Have a nice meal, ert!” Jiwon shouts as Sunghoon were on his way out of the ward. “Gosh that hyung. What the hell was he thinking? Personal part? Is he an idiot? And he even called me ert! That guy, really.” Sunghoon smile remembering what happened just now. He walks toward the café with a happy mood.

 

The same day, later at night

The doctor comes again to discuss about Jiwon’s further treatment on his knees. As Jiwon and the doctor were discussing together, Sunghoon comes closer to them and goes right next to Jiwon. “Jiwon-ssi, as the result from your knee’s xray, we recommend you to receive a physiotherapy in order to strengthen and support the muscles adjoining your knees. Small tears tend to take around six weeks to heal and will do so by themselves. Some tears may not heal but also may not cause too much discomfort to you, with only mild or intermittent symptoms occurring. So you’ll need to come and do your treatment regularly for a few months until your knees are healing completely. Do you understand, Jiwon-ssi?”

“So there is no need for any injection or surgery right? I just need physiotherapy, that’s all right?” Jiwon ask, relieve hearing that he does not need any surgery at all. “Yes Jiwon-ssi. There’s no need for any injection and surgery unless you take care of yourself properly, especially your knees.” The doctor smiles at Jiwon who’s reacting like an elementary kid. “That’s good Jiwon hyung! Thank god that you don’t have any need for surgery.” Sunghoon was relieved to hear that Jiwon doesn’t have any further injuries on his knees. “Thank you Doctor-nim. I’ll do my best with the physiotherapy.” Jiwon promise the doctor. “Then you can discharge from your ward tomorrow. Please make sure to take your medicine even after you got out from here, okay Jiwon-ssi? And I’ll inform you about your schedule for the physiotherapy tomorrow during your discharge procedure.” Says the doctor. “I got it, Doctor-nim. Thank you.” Jiwon thank the doctor again. “Then please excuse me. I’ll take my leave for now.” The doctor then goes out of the ward. “Then you can go home now Sunghoon-ah. Go home and sleep. You can come back again tomorrow when I discharge from my ward.” Jiwon said. “I don’t want to leave hyung alone here. I’ll just sleep here and ask my manager to bring my clothes for tomorrow. Hyung also need your clothes for tomorrow right? I’ll ask him to go and bring it together with hyung’s manager.” Sunghoon refusing to go home. “Yah, then where will you sleep? On the couch? You’ll hurt your back!” Jiwon nags at Sunghoon for refusing his orders. “Then I’ll just sleep with hyung on your bed. Can’t I?” Sunghoon recklessly ask Jiwon. “You’ll regret it if you want to sleep with me here on this bed.” Jiwon warns Sunghoon. Sunghoon suddenly feels like regretting for asking that. “No, it’s okay. I won’t regret it.”

 

After two hour

Sunghoon’s POV

I am really regretting this! Why the hell did I ask him to sleep together on this bed? On this small bed? He’s really close to me right now! Like literally next to me. His face is too close to my face!. I can even feel his breath. And how the hell does he sleep so well in this situation? He even snores a little. But he looks so innocent while sleeping. It’s kind of cute too. Like the kind of cute where you can just kiss the person right away? Why do I said it like that? Do I want to kiss Jiwon hyung right now? What is this feeling? I just can’t handle my heart right now. It’s beating so hard like it almost explodes. Is it because of Jiwon hyung? I can’t do this. I’m too conscious of Jiwon hyung right now. I need to sleep on the couch. I tried to get out of the bed slowly as I don’t want to wake Jiwon hyung up.

But as I tried to sit up, Jiwon hyung suddenly pulls my hand closer to his body and he hug me. Like freaking HUG me. In his sleep. Gosh this hyung. Why did he do this to me? I’m already nervous just sleeping next to him. Now he makes me dying. Does he even realize this? Or did he dream of hugging someone in his dream? Who is it? A girl? Why does that makes me feels jealous? Did he think of me as that girl he’s dreaming right now? Why am I jealous? Argh Kang Sunghoon! Stop this! I shouldn’t feel this way toward Jiwon hyung. He’s just like a brother to me, right? Or is it more than just a brother? Did I like him as a man? Wait am I gay? But I have always liked girls before. I never had any interest in guys. Ever since I meet Jiwon hyung again, I start to act and feels weird whenever it involve him. Do I like him?

I stared at Jiwon hyung’s sleeping face for a long time. He is handsome. And he’s charismatic too. He also has this vibe that attracts people to him. I’ve always admire him ever since we first met. I start to notice lots of new side about him since last year, after Sechskies reunion. He has lots of fangirl as well as fanboy too. Then I suddenly remembered about his ex-wife. Does his ex-wife also watch him like this whenever they slept together? My heart ache when I thought about that. Does she also hug and kiss him in the past? Of course she does that, right? They are married to each other after all. She must have kissed Jiwon hyung many times right? Unconsciously, my face gets closer to Jiwon hyung’s face and without even realizing it, I kiss him on his lips.