Hardcore [MiChaeng]

Twice Fluff-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt a cough rising against the back of my throat, but I held it back. Everyone was awake and out of bed; I was the only one who was still snuggled up underneath my bed sheets. I couldn't risk someone hearing me cough. They'd worry, and worrying over me is annoying. I'm young and tough, and pretty hardcore, if I do say so myself. If we were going to worry about those who were sick, we should worry about Jihyo, Tzuyu, and the unnie line. Dahyun and I were in agreement that neither of us needed to be worried about. Tzuyu would insist that she was fine as well, but we'd never not worry about her. She was the youngest. 

I heard Mina's voice outside my door, talking to Sana and Tzuyu.

"Is Chae still in bed?" I heard her ask.

"Yeah. She's just tired, though." Tzuyu explained. Thankfully my roommates would always have my back. That cough came back, threatening to break out of my throat. I tried my best to hold it in, but this time, it wouldn't stay back. It was a small huff of air that I hoped wouldn't be audible. 

"What was that?" Mina asked.

"Snoring." Tzuyu responded.

"Why are you so worried? Both of you." I heard a kiss; most likely Sana smooching Tzuyu. "Mina, just go in and see her."

"Nope. No, you shouldn't." I heard Tzuyu try to keep Mina away, but the door opened nonetheless. I pulled the blankets over my head, not wanting to show that I was feeling under the weather. I heard the door close, and footsteps approach my bed. 

"Chaeyoungie..." She whispered gently, putting her hand on my shoulder. "I saw you move the blankets. I know you're awake." 

"Fine." I groaned, pulling the blankets off of my head and sending a glare at Mina. 

"Aww..." She cooed, brushing my hair with her fingers, and cradling my face in her hands. "Look at your cute little face. Your eyes and nose are all red. Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm f-" A painful cough ripped through my throat. "-fine." She bent down and wrapped her arms around me, holding me close.

"You're not fine." She kissed my forehead. "I'm your girlfriend. You have to tell me when you don't feel well. I'll take care of you."

"But I'm young! And I'm tough! I don't ne-" Another painful cough. "-need to be taken care of. I'll just rest today, and it'll be fine." 

"As your loyal girlfriend, I will take care of you no matter what you say." She kissed my cheek. "I'll make you some soup. What do you want?"

"I'll make it myself." I sat up, then my vision blurred and I felt lightheaded. I fell backwards onto my bed. 

"No." She rested her hand on my chest. "What do you want? Chicken soup?" I nodded, rolling onto my side and closing my eyes. If I couldn't sit up, I had no idea how I would take care of myself for now. As soon as I was able to at least stand up, I'd make it up to her. I hated feeling so weak. About fifteen minutes later, I heard a knock on my door, and heard gentle footsteps approach my bed again. I rolled onto my back, and looked up at Mina, who had a steaming bowl of soup in her hands. She set the bowl down on my nightstand. "I'll help you sit up, Chaengie." She smiled gently, then slipped her arms underneath my knees and back. She adjusted my body so that I was sitting up; the way she handled me made me feel like I was fragile and could break at any moment. She picked up the bowl, and held a spoonful of soup up to my face. I opened my mouth obediently, and she slipped the spoon inside. I swallowed it. I couldn't h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter