Cheat Day [MiMo]

Twice Fluff-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normally, when people hear the word "cheat", they think of something immoral. When I think of "cheating", I can only think of good things...I think of a day free from our diet restrictions. I think of when everyone in the dorm is in a good mood, and the oldest members are getting a little tipsy. I think of the kitchen becoming filled with all sorts of baked goods, and the maknae line ordering all of the foods they could ever hope to fit in their bodies. 

It's a miracle we don't explode on cheat days. 

And today is a cheat day. It's a cheat day to end all cheat days. It's a holiday. We have every excuse to eat until we pop. 

I hugged my still-sleeping girlfriend even tighter; of course she was tired after we had fun last night. I nuzzled my nose against her neck, pressing gentle kisses to her soft skin to wake her up. As much as I love my Minari, I was still hungry. "Minari..." I whined.

"Mm...Morning, Mo." She hummed. She stretched, arching her back the way she did so much last night. 

"Babe, it's the day. It's food day." I kissed her again. 

"Ah, you're right." She giggled. "Do I need to make you breakfast? Should I make whatever you want today?" She shimmied her against me playfully. 

"Please?" I hugged her as tightly as I could. 

"Yes, of course Momo." She sat up and ruffled her messy hair. It stuck out in all directions, and my heart nearly stopped at the cute whimper that escaped her lips when she yawned. "Can I just wear your pajamas?" 

"Y-Yeah, of course." I cursed myself internally for stuttering. Mina and I had been dating for nearly two years now. 

"What's up, Mo?" She winked, crawling onto me. "Still a little bothered?" She giggled, then pressed her lips to mine. I couldn't help myself, kissing her back. She always had a way of making me nervous, just like we did when we barely knew each other. Her giggles and smiles served as a constant reminder of how I came to love her in the first place. Her charisma when dancing was no joke, but when we were hanging out together, she was easy to tease and funny. She used to be shy and reserved around me, but when we learned of each other's feelings, she took on a more flirty demeanor...I never complained. It was a shock to me that we were able to keep up with each other. I worried that I'd be moving too fast, or that I'd want more from her than she was willing to give me. Never. Sometimes, her needs were more than mine. And I was always more than happy to satisfy those needs. "Do you want me to cook or do you wanna play in bed all day?" 

"I'm hungry..." I pouted. 

"Me too. Let me get dressed, babe." She gave me a final peck on my lips before hopping off of me and pulling one of my hoodies and a pair of black booty shorts out of my closet. "You get dressed too. I want some company while I cook." I climbed out of bed obediently, and grabbed a baggy t-shirt and boxer shorts. "Cutie~" She patted my , then opened the bedroom door, walking towards the kitchen. "What do you wanna eat this morning?" 

"Something sweet~" I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed myself against her. "Crepes? With chocolate and strawberries?" 

"Yes, my dear Momoring." She reached behind her to pat my head, then she started to get to work. She got out a bowl to mix ingredients in, and I let go of her to collect the aforementioned ingredients. "Eggs?" She asked quietly, and I dashed to the refrigerator and came back holding the carton. "Thank you, baby." She kissed my forehead, then put the eggs in the bowl. 

 

"Done!" My girlfriend chirped. I looked up from where I was sleeping on the table. The rest of the members were up right now, filling the kitchen with the scent of omelettes, bacon, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter