Heat [SaTzu]

Twice Fluff-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's too hot out..." I heard Sana groan in the living room. It was only 23 Celsius outside (around 73 Fahrenheit), but Sana was very picky when it came to the temperature. She absolutely hated being sweaty, or feeling any amount of heat that might turn her cheeks pink. She wanted to keep her skin a clear shade of porcelain, but that became hard to do when the outside world was warming up. I was in the kitchen, eating a couple of strawberries, watching this gorgeous girl complain on the ground in only a tank top and shorts that barely covered her . 

It was too warm for hormones, though. She got me a little hot and bothered, but I wasn't in the mood to get sweaty. 

"Are you okay, babe?" I sighed, going to kneel next to her. 

"Tzu, I'm too warm..." She groaned, rolling onto me. "You're warm...ugh..." She whined, but nuzzled her face against my stomach anyway. 

"You won't cool down by snuggling me." I chuckled, running her hair through my fingers. I pulled a hair tie off my wrist and pulled her hair into a ponytail, then fanned her slightly-sweaty neck. 

"But you're cooling me down." She mumbled, wrapping her arms tightly around my waist. "You're so good to me." She hummed, and pulled my shirt up a small bit to kiss my abs. I chuckled and rubbed her back. 

"Thanks for taming her, Tzuyu." Jihyo patted my shoulder, passing me and going into the kitchen. 

"Hey!" Sana sat up and glared at Jihyo. "What do you mean by 'taming'?"

"I mean you were complaing and whining and no one could calm you down until our knight in shining armor came along." She said from the kitchen. Sana scoffed.

"Our knight in shining armor? No, Tzuyu's mine. I made her my girlfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter