Cutie [SaTzu]

Twice Fluff-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her little face was scrunched up in a happy grin; her cheeks were chubby and her lips (despite being pulled into a wide smile) were plump and as kissable as always. I had to admire the shorter girl, who I was lucky enough to call my own. Sometimes I was content just watching her chat with Momo and Dahyun out of the corner of my eye, just so I could watch her gorgeous face from a new angle. Other times, I just wanted to tie her to me or wrap the two of us up in a blanket together. In times like that, it was fine even if I didn't actually get to see her face. Just knowing that it was her who was pressed against me was all I could ever need. 

"Tzuyu." Chaeyoung snapped her fingers in front of my face. "Are you even listening?" 

"Yeah." I lied. Sure, I could see moving and I could hear her voice, but I was too focused on Sana in the background. 

"Fine. What did I just say?" The short beast was glaring daggers at me. 

"Mina was...Mina..." I instinctively assumed that she must have been talking about her girlfriend. 

"No! Although, Mina is absolutely amazing...isn't she just beautiful? And the way she can go from being adorable to y in an instant is just-" She stopped herself from continuing to gush over her girlfriend. "-no. No, I was talking about how Jeongyeon nearly murdered me the other day! The Legos, Tzuyu!" She groaned. 

"Oh." I chuckled. "But it sounds like you'd prefer to talk about Mina." 

"Of course, but now this is a matter of principles. You will listen to my near-death experience." She poked me in the chest with her finger. "I swear to you, Chou Tzuyu. Now." I zoned out again, choosing to stare at Sana's adorable expressions as Momo and Dahyun must have been teasing her over something. Dahyun pointed in my direction, which made Sana direct her eyes to me. She flushed a cute shade of pink, then started to hit Dahyun as the mischevious couple laughed at my poor girlfriend's embarrassment. "And, you're not listening." The baby beast growled and kicked me in the shin. 

"Ouch! Chaeyoung!" I yelped, shifting all my weight to my uninjured leg. 

"Hey! Chaeyoung!" Sana yelled. She stomped over to Chaeyoung and I, and was absolutely fuming with anger. "What did you do to her?" She grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her. 

"She's being soft! You need to give her more attention. I was telling her how I almost died, and she kept staring at you!" She stomped her feet like a child throwing a tantrum, which she kind of was, at this point. 

"Aww, Tzuyu..." She cooed, and turned to face me. "You're so adorable. You wanted my attention, huh? You wanted kisses?" She teased me, but proceeded to press a flurry of kisses to my cheeks and nose. I could only giggle in response; whenever I tried to plant a kiss on her face, she already had her lips on my cheek or jawline. 

"You two are so..." Chaeyoung groaned. "Mina!" She stormed off to get her girlfriend, probably feeling j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter