Food? [SaTzu]

Twice Fluff-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sniffle. Sniffle.

I looked up, wondering where the noise was coming from. It was late in the afternoon, and our last, and final, meal of the day was a non-fulfilling small portion of cooked sweet potato with some fruit. That was back at 5:00pm. Now, it was 8:00pm. We were used to dieting, but some of us took the blow harder than others. Jihyo was on a stricter diet, just because her body happened to retain more fat than everyone else's. Momo was on restricted eating, but still had to put in all the hours of dance that she would have to without restricted calories. If we overexerted ourselves, we'd faint. Momo was the most common one to fall. Mina had to work out all the time to get the abs that everyone fangirls over, and Chaeyoung has to eat even less than Jihyo, due to her height (therefore, not needing as many calories to function as the rest of us). All of us whined over losing curves and volume in our s. It's a fact; your s are mostly fatty tissue, and when you lose fat, it's bye-bye s. 

However, there was someone that I worried for the most. My dearest girlfriend, Chou Tzuyu. She was the tallest and the youngest. You would think that, as a result, she'd eat more than us. She doesn't. She eats the same amount of food as Nayeon and Jeongyeon. 

You'd think that due to her youth (resulting in a naturally fast metabolism) and her height (requiring more calories to function), would make the company put an extra piece of fruit on the girl's plate, but no. My dear Chou Tzuyu starves. We all do, but my girl should be eating more than she is, even if she is on a diet. 

I sighed, laying back down on the couch. The dorm was always really quiet and depressing around the beginning of a diet, before we adjusted to the lack of food. Around the middle to end of the dieting period, we'd have our energy back, and our bodies will have adjusted to running on whatever they got. Whoever was crying would pass out from the intense emotion in a few minutes. Plus, I think I'd pass out if I stood up, since I was seeing stars even when laying down. 

"Chou Tzu?" Jihyo knocked on the door. I could hear the tiredness in her voice. I rolled onto my side to see our poor leader swaying back and forth in dizziness, keeping a grip on the door handle to stay upright. "Are you crying, Tzu? What's wrong?" 

I jumped up off the couch, only to fall flat on my face because of the dizziness. "Tzu..." I whimpered. 

"Aww." Jihyo chuckled. "Tzuyu, Sana's worried." I pulled myself towards the door of the maknae line's room. 

"Tzuyu..." I whined tiredly. The sniffling stopped. "Should I go in?"

"Yeah." Jihyo helped me up, then opened the door for me. She closed it behind me after I entered Tzuyu's room. My dear Tzu was the only one in the room, but she now had her eyes closed and seemed to be sleeping soundly. 

"Aww...you passed out." I whispered, tears beginning to fill my own eyes at my girlfriend's state. I sat next to her on her bed, and started wiping tears off of her peaceful-looking face. I let my hand trail down her arm, I could feel the muscles that had weakened under the pressure of sudden dieting. I moved to lay next to her in her bed, and pulled the fuzzy indigo blanket over the two of us. I wrapped my arms around her. "I love you, Tzuyu. I hope you're okay." I kissed the back of her neck, then nuzzled my face against my favorite girl. Sleep washed over me instantly. 

 

"Sana." A beautiful voice whispered. "Unnie, wake up." 

"G'morning, Tzuyu." I mumbled, then hugged her a little tighter. I regretted that, as I felt her ribs, reminding me of why we were sleeping in the first place. "You were crying..."

"Yeah." She sighed. "I'm just...I'm so hungry. And...we only eat two meals per day. And they aren't even filling. And every day we go from five PM to eight AM without food. We go fifteen hours every day without eating." She sniffled. "Sana, I'm so hungry." Her voice started to crack. 

"Aw, Tzuyu." I whimpered, wrapping my legs around her. I pressed a flurry of kisses to the back of her neck. "Can you see what time it is?" 

"It's..." She sighed. "Five in the morning." 

"Only three more hours to go!" I tried to cheer her up. 

"Yeah, but...it's three whole hours. That's gonna feel like forever." 

"It doesn't have to." I hummed, trac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter