Chilly [MoHyo]

Twice Fluff-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm hungry...Why am I always so hungry?" I groaned, rolling over onto my side. 

"Aww, Momoring." I heard my girlfriend chuckle. I opened my eyes, seeing her cleaning up some of the plates I brought into my room from the night before. I was hungry last night, ate until I was full, and fell asleep in a food coma. "You do a lot, of course you're hungry." 

"Jihyo~" I whined as cutely as possible. "Come here, I'll clean up later." 

"Nope." She grinned, then giggled. "I'll clean up, then I'll snuggle you. Let me clean first." 

"Aww, that's mean." I grumbled, then rolled back over. I heard Jihyo set down the plates and walk over to me. I felt her soft lips press themselves to my cheek, and pulled her onto my bed next to me. She let out a small and cute gasp of surprise. I wrapped my arms tightly around her warm body, nuzzling my face into her neck. 

"I guess I'll be snuggling you before I clean." She giggled, pulling my blankets over her. She draped one of her legs over my hips. "Your nose is cold, honey." My loving Jihyo kissed the top of my head, and used her leg to push me impossibly closer to her. 

"I'm cold." I used the excuse to, hopefully, steal more time to snuggle with Jihyo. She was always so busy; she took on the role of a mother to the entire group, and seemed to never rest. I snuck my hands underneath her shirt, warming my fingers on her warm, soft back. I felt her shiver at the touch. "Sorry. You're just so nice and warm." 

"I don't mind, Momo." She giggled. "I'm sorry you're so cold. Are you getting heat in here at night? Do you need another blanket? Are you getting sick?" She rubbed my back soothingly, pressing gentle kisses on the top of my head wherever she could reach. She always made my heart melt. I leaned into her kisses, soaking up all the love that I could. 

"I just need as much love from you as possible." I kissed her neck. I would get jealous easily of the love that Jihyo would show to the other members. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter