Chapter 7: Happy Family

I Married My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ever since that day at the hospital Joong Ki fulfilled his promise to pretend to be a loving and happy husband to Chae Won infront of her mom. They always visit her together, sometimes it was only Joong Ki since Chae Won can't come often to the hospital because of her condition. 

But today Chae Won persuaded him to bring her. 

"My son..you are always here don't you need to work?" 

Joong Ki smiled while peeling apple for Chae Won's mom.

"You are more important than work eomma..and don't you know your son is rich enough that I could have vacation forever?" 

Chae Won and her mom laughed as Joong Ki smirked.

"Aigoo-yah. I'm so glad to have a rich son. You have worked so hard." 

Chae Won's mom playfully tap Joongki's behind.

Joong Ki grinned like a child and handed a plate of sliced apples to Mrs. Moon.

"Honey do you want some?" 

he raised an unpeeled peach to show Chae Won. 

"Aish..I just finished a plate of apples. You're going to make me fat." 

Chae Won pouted that made both Joong Ki and Mrs. Moon laugh. 

"Don't worry only your cheeks gets fat."

Joong Ki teased that earned a glare from Chae Won. 

Mrs. Moon watched them as they tease each other. She's happy seeing her daughter happy. They are a happy family and she couldn't wish for anything more. 

"Eomma don't you think she's more beautiful with her chubby cheeks?"

Joong Ki continued teasing her wife.

"Yah!" 

Chae Won is grateful. Joong Ki has been good to her mother and he treats her well. He might just be pretending for her mother but she's still thankful on how he treats her and her mother. 

How she wished for days like this to last forever but she can only wish.

.

.

.

"ChaeWon-ah..you go down first. I think I forgot the car key in the room." 

Chae Won smiled and nodded. 

She pressed underground floor where the parking is located  but it stopped on the 2nd floor when it opened she saw someone she didn't expect to see right now.

"Chae Won ssi." 

the woman entered the elevator. 

"Hye Kyo sunbaenim."  she bowed lightly as she supported her almost 7-month-old belly.

There was an awkward silence before Hye Kyo broke it first.

"Are you with Joong Ki?" 

She said without looking to Chae Won. 

"Yes..We just visited my mom. I'm sorry to put Joong Ki in such burden."

she bowed again lightly. 

"It's okay. Joong Ki told me everything and I understand. It's just few months anyway. Even though we need him too, I can still manage." 

We? 

Chae Won looked at her confused. As Hye Kyo caressed her belly. 

"I have Joong Ki's baby too. I just had my check up." 

Chae Won's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. 

"Y-you're p-preg--" 

Chaewon wasn't able to finish what she was about to say when Hye Kyo interrupted her. 

"Yes. Joong Ki is excited about it. He said he will just wait for everything to be settled and we will marry." 

the elevator came to a halt when they reached the basement.

"Don't worry about your child. We will take care of him too when we get married." 

Chae Won was still in shock she didn't even r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter