Chapter 1: She's pregnant

I Married My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person POV

"No Appa! I won't marry her." Joong Ki directed his glares to Chae Won who is sitting in between his mother and her own mother with her head down. His mother consoling Chae Won.           
                                                   
Chaewon's mom can't believe what he's saying after all that he have done. After all the years they were together.                           

"Mianhe..mianhe oppa." Chae Won muttered in between her sobs.

"My decision is final Joong Ki. You and Chae Won are going to get married!" his father said with full authority before sitting back to the single couch in their living room. 

Joong Ki walked back and forth in front of all of them then stops and looked at Chae won. 

"Didn't we already talk about this before?! I will not neglect my child but I cannot marry you! You know I have a girlfriend." Joong Ki said through gritted teeth.

Chae Won still with her head down and just continued mumbling apologies.

His father reprimanded him for shouting.

"Joong Ki-yah. My daughter never wanted to come here and force you into marriage. I forcefully brought her here because I cannot let this happen to my poor daughter. She has already suffered enough growing up without a father. I cannot let the same mistake happen again." 

Chae Won's mother sounded angry but she kept her calm personality releasing frustration only through watery eyes.

"Joong Ki how could you do this with your own blood? You also have to think about our families' reputation and Chae Won. You know how harsh the business you both are in. You have to consider a lot of things not just yourself!." 

Joong Ki's mother who has been silent all along finally voiced out her opinion.

"I-I could j-just raise the ch-child abroad." Chae Won finally looking up to her mother with a pleading voice still crying.

"Chae Won-ah how could you think of raising our first grand child in a faraway place? Yeobo..don't let this happen..my poor grandchild..Aigooyah." Joongki's mother cried out hysterically.

"How did we have such kind of son!..aigoo..aigoo..yeobo-yah..This is my fault..Mianhada Chae-won eomma-yah mianhada.." his mother loudly crying and apologising like there's no tomorrow. 

Then she suddenly collapsed.      
.
.
.
Moon Chae Won and Song Joong Ki once were very much in love for three years but they parted ways almost a year ago.

They have never made it known to the public that they dated.


One night on Joong Ki's birthday. Joong Ki came knocking on Chae Won's apartment. He was drunk so as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter