Chapter 3: It's A Boy!

I Married My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12 weeks

It has been months since they were married and started living together. Joong Ki still treats her coldly but at least they don't fight. How can they even have a time to fight when he is rarely home? 

Chae Won spends all her nights waiting for him to come home. She pretended to busy herself in her baby scrapbook whenever Joong Ki catches her still awake when he comes home late at night and she spends her night in pain whenever Joong Ki fails to come home.

Chae Won is 12 weeks pregnant now and she is excited because this will be the day she will know about the gender of the child.

She stared at the mirror looking at her 3 month-old belly. She fixed the ribbon of her pink maternity dress and went out.

She saw Joong Ki at the dining table eating his breakfast. She hopes Joong Ki doesn't have to work today.

She sat on a chair across his then Ahjumma readied her bowl of rice. 

She can't hide her excitement as she happily munch the food. 

"Ahh. Joong Ki ssi."

"Mmm?"

Joong Ki who did not bother to look and just continued eating.

"Today I will visit my OB for check up and also for gender ultrasound. Would you like to accompany me?"

Chae Won excitedly told her husband.

"Okay."

Chae Won's eyes widened as she did not expect him to agree because this is the first time he will come with her on a check up. She was usually accompanied by Ahjumma on all her recent check ups. She smiled widely at Ahjumma who is also looking at her with a smile. 

"Thank you Joong Ki ssi! My appointment is at 9am."

Joong Ki looked at his wristwatch it's 8:25 AM. 

"Okay. I will just get changed."

Joong Ki said monotonous.

He felt excited suddenly whe he heard he will know the gender of the baby today. He actually never came with her on her OB  and rejected her many times because even though he loves his child too he still hates Chae Won because he believed Chae Won planned everything. 

He is not a fool. He knows Chae Won still has feelings for him but today he will only think of the child. 

.

.

.

"Oh Mr. Song! I have finally met you! You finally have time for your family. Mrs. Song always tell me how hardworking you are."

the male OB sheepishly smiled at him. He just nodded.

A Male OB? He must be a ert!

"Oh by the way. I am Park Shi Hoo excuse my manners." he grinned at him and again he just nodded. 

I don't like him

Dr. Park is young, handsome and obviously smart. Chae Won's mom recommended him because their families has been long time friends.

Dr. Park started with some pre-cautions and reminded him to take care of his wife during these times. He was also told to never stress her out as it could affect the baby in her womb. Song Joong Ki listened to all of it looking all bored.

.

.

.

"Are you guys ready?" Dr. Park asked as he put some gel like substance in Chae Won's stomach.

She nodded in excitement and you can also see the enthusiasm in Joong Ki's face. 

They are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter