Chapter 2: Only For The Child

I Married My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night after their wedding. Moon Chae Won started to stay in his house. 

The house was already prepared by Joong Ki's parents even her things were already brought into his house. Now, their house.

Joong Ki has been sulking all throughout their wedding like someone just died. He occasionally smiled at his friends.                      

She felt bad. She admits she feels happy deep down but she also cannot forget that she's marrying his ex boyfriend who does not love her at all.

She is now seated on a couch in the living room while he sits on the other one across her. Removing the bow tie on his neck and ing the first two buttons of his polo.

"Thank you, Joong Ki-yah for doing this. I promise to be a good wife to you." she gave him a smile.

He just stared at her emotionless.

"Let me make something clear. I only did it for the child and my parents. Once my parents accepted we can never be happy together we will get a divorce maybe in two years or three."    

Chae Won was in shock. He said it like it was nothing. She can't bring herself to respond and just looked at him with her widened eyes. 

"Hye Kyo and I are still together. We have no intention of breaking up. You and I are just married on the papers. Got it?"

she bowed her head down to keep the tears hidden.

Joong Ki continued on with all his rules.

They will stay in different rooms. No physical contact not unless they are in public or with their family and friends. He will do his duties as the baby's father but she cannot expect him to be a husband. They will mind their own personal businesses. Most importantly she should never cross the line and forget he has a girlfriend he loves so much. He even emphasized the word "love".

He prepared an agreement for her to sign. She will even get half of his money after their divorce. 

Moon Chae Won just agreed like an idiot and signed the papers with a heavy heart. 

Right..Why did I even expect him to care for me. I know he has long lost his love for me. This is also my fault in the first place. 

I will just do it for you my baby. Mommy loves you so much. Daddy will love you too. He is a good man after all he is just mad about the circumstances. She said to herself.

She caressed her three weeks old baby in her tummy.

Joong Ki had already went up to his room. Her room is right across his. It was smaller since it was the guest room. 

She searched for her luggage containing her clothes but it's nowhere inside the room. She searche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter