[OS] Move

Eunrong One Shot Collection

A/N: helloooo, ppl out there! This ff is not tragic as the last one so... have fun! HBD to the best leader in the world! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Come on, it'll be fun!” Eunji sat on her roommate’s bed, right beside her.

 

“Define fun because the last time you said that I had to carry you all the way here. Should I remember you that I also had to hold your hair because you were vomiting?”

 

“Okay, okay. I might’ve drank more than I should but today's your birthday and we have to celebrate, you cute couch potato” Chorong felt her cheeks burn as Eunji . As always.

 

“There are other ways to celebrate a couch potato’s birthday, you know?”

 

“I know but we've been celebrating like this for a long time, let's make something different this year. You'll have great memories after the party ends, I promise”

 

“Fine” Chorong sighed. “As long as today's memories aren't me holding your hair because you drink too much then I guess we can go”.

 

A huge smile appeared on Eunji’s face. Chorong’s heart skipped a beat.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I heard they're the party queens of the campus” Eunji was excitingly looking around as they were reaching the house.

 

“I never heard about them before”

 

“Well, well, well, I guess someone doesn't listen to me, I always talk about their wild parties”

 

“Oh, please, I always listen to what you say, I just forgot a little about them”

 

“So Miss I-always-listen-to-what-you-say, what are their names?”

 

“Uhh, I-I think it's Na… Nam something and that Yoon”

 

“Yes, Namjoo and Bomi. Shame on you who doesn't pay attention to your best friend, what are you gonna do when you date someone?” Eunji had a sassy smile on her face and Chorong wasn't able to keep her legs from trembling.

 

“U-Uh, you know what I'm worried about the most? Your dance moves” If you can't beat them, join them.

 

“Yah, unnie, why are you doing this to me?” Eunji pouted like a kid.

 

“You teased me first, that's what you deserve for being savage”.

 

“Let's just enter the house and enjoy your birthday” The younger pretended to be mad and grabbed Chorong’s hand, leading her inside that place with flashing lights and loud music.

 

As the birthday girl expected there were too much people, some were already drunk, some screaming and running for no apparent reason, some making out in the corners of the house and some were just trying to talk while dancing in the living room.

 

Eunji realised Chorong wasn't really comfortable there so she still had her hands tied with the latter’s, taking her to the kitchen to get something to drink. Bomi and Namjoo quickly appeared there welcoming them but returned to where they were. The kitchen wasn't crowded as the rest of the house, Eunji decided to stay there for a while to wait for Chorong to get used to the environment.

 

“Rong unnie, I'm sorry for bringing you here, you're not really into parties and we should've gone somewhere you'd have more fun since it's your birthday and…”

 

“Are you kidding me? We just got in here” Chorong drank what was left on her cup “And you'll make me laugh with your dance”

 

“Is it a challenge?”

 

“You bet it is”

 

“Then let's dance!”

 

Once again Eunji was holding Chorong’s hand, her best friend could think it was for them not to get lost but it was just an excuse for the younger to keep close to her beloved friend. Chorong saw some classmates around but it's not like they care about her, they were too busy building a castle with empty beer cans.

 

“I thought you wanted to see me dancing” Eunji whispered on Chorong’s ear. They had never been this close.

 

“W-what?”

 

“You're looking at these idiots building a castle with cans but we're here to dance, aren't we?” Jealous Eunji, a concept Chorong hated to admit she loved.

 

The loud music and its beat kicking in the older’s chest might be the reason for her heart being pounding like crazy. That's what she wanted to believe, it couldn't be the girl in front of her causing all that inside of her. It wasn't the dark lights that highlighted Eunji’s beauty through the night that made her heartbeat faster. It wasn't the way Eunji moved that made her legs tremble. It wasn't Eunji’s reflection on the window that hypnotized her. At least on her mind it shouldn't be. They were best of friends, things can't go this way. She just had to keep all that one sided love for herself and try to ignore it every time they were close, every time Eunji smiled at her.

 

She tried to convince herself that Eunji wasn't an inch away from her right now.

 

“I guess my dance moves didn't make you laugh, huh? You're paralyzed” Eunji was smiling at her. That was the smile Chorong always tried ignore, because the younger’s lips were almost screaming for her and it couldn't be real, it was all her imagination.

 

“I'm surprised, that's all” Chorong said and Eunji’ smile grew wider.

 

Park Chorong could feel her heart jumping out of her chest by that moment, she bet Eunji could hear it clearly despite the loud music. She wanted to get drunk with that strange but exciting mood.

 

“Why are you surprised?”

 

“Perhaps because of you wearing make up to a party like this”

 

“It's a special day, why are you surprised?” Eunji’s eyes were sparkling and Chorong couldn't stop blushing.

 

“I don't know” She lied [to herself].

 

“You're definitely not surprised because of how I'm dancing tonight”, Eunji glued her forehead on Chorong’s.

 

“I’m not!” Chorong couldn't move when she felt Eunji’s fingers behind her head, caressing her hair.

 

The younger’s intense gaze was driving Chorong crazy. And she knew it.

 

“There must be a reason, you know” The tip of Eunji’s nose encountered Chorong’s.

 

“What if there isn't?”

 

“I'll have to come up with a reason for you”

 

“Fair enough, then what is the reason?”

 

Eunji’s lips met Chorong’s, a soft touch that became as wild as Bomi and Namjoo’s famous parties. Two bodies sticked together almost becoming one. Two girls hidden on a crowded living room but for them filled with loud music only, in their own world. Eunji’s hand ran all over Chorong’s back. A suffocating and addicting attraction under the dark lights, the older girl was captivated by the latter’s movements, not a single sentence could express their feelings. All their gestures and secretive looks, all their touches and kisses went on as the night passed. A special day indeed. As the lights came up they got back to their shared room.

Chorong smiled at the sight of Eunji in her arms in the morning, with smudged make up and messy hair. They got the rhythm.