[OS] Love Like First Snow

Eunrong One Shot Collection

Running on an endless garden, with thousands of flowers all around she stopped to catch her breath. The sun started to shine brighter and brighter and everything suddenly became white. Opening her eyes there was a girl peacefully sleeping, whose body was laying above hers. Chorong smiled by seeing her like that, her puppy. It feels so amazing to have that sight whenever she wakes up. She truly loved her and she knew that she was truly loved too. Eunji’s messy hair in mornings never failed to make Chorong’s heart melt, even though it is something she is used to. She kept staring at the latter and carefully touched her cheeks, not wanting to wake her up. Eunji could be an energetic and active girl but she had moments where her softest side would show up and glow. She can be like fire to warm Chorong’s cold days, and she can be like a sudden cold breeze on a hot summer day to refresh Chorong.

She kept touching Eunji’s face and played with her usual messy morning hair, giving her best not to bother Meung. Little did Chorong know that Eunji was awake but pretended to be asleep in order to enjoy better such a sweet moment with the older girl. After so many springs together and so many summers and so many falls, another winter arrived. Eunji had her eyes closed by that moment and Chorong was still admiring her, totally hypnotized. With a sigh she took a glance at the window, with her eyes wide open she realised the first snow was finally happening.

 

“Eunji-ya” she whispered. The younger girl lazily moved and hugged her tighter.

 

“Eunji-ya, the first snow is just happening, get up!”

 

“Snow?” Actress Jeong mumbled finally looking at Chorong.

 

“Yeah, look over there!”

 

Eunji slowly moved her body not wanting to let go of the latter’s embrace. When she sat at the bed, Chorong grabbed her hand and quickly pulled her, guiding the puppy until they reached the window.

 

“It is so beautiful” Chorong watched the snow falling onto the ground as Eunji backhugged her.

 

“Sure it is” Eunji replied lovingly staring at her.

 

                                        Before held you, I didn't know

                                        that the world I was in

                                        was this bright

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi, once again! This is a short update but I hope y'all liked it. Happy New Year!!!