CHAPTER IV

Your Name (Who Are You?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

After coming home last night, and realizing how much dedication my parents put into their work, I had no intention in getting out of bed today. I know the way I'm wording it is bad, but I just wish that they could mark a day where they are going to take the day off and spend time together as a married couple, or with me, their only son. It wasn't alway like this, though. I have little memories of when my family was actually a normal family, but then it got all ruined so fast and I never really got to experience spending time with my parents. Maybe when I was a baby, but of course I have no memories of that. I groaned and stretched my legs before deciding to go back to sleep. It's not like anyone was going to disturb me. Mom and Dad aren't home, and the maids probably won't come in here until they have a good idea of me being awake. If work calls, I'll just say I'm sick or something. I'm in no mood of doing anything today. I just want to sleep.

"Oppa!!!" The screeching pitched voice awoke me and my eyes shot open. Oppa? 

"Oof!" The air was pushed out of me when I felt a weight jump onto my stomach and I immediately looked down at the attacker. My eyes shot open when I saw that the attacker was a little girl. A little girl that I did not recognize at all. I looked around my room and realized that I wasn't really in my room at all. There was a lump in my throat and my heart started to beat quickly. Where the hell am I?! "Jungkook-ah, hurry and get up so you could help me get the kids ready before you leave to work!" I heard a woman call out from another part of the strange home I had found myself in. I looked back down at the ittle girl who was still laying on me, and she looked back at me with a bright smile. "Oppa, do you feel sick? You don't look so good."

"W-Where am I...?"

She knitted her eyebrows together and tilted her head, "You're at home.."

"H-Home?"

"Jungkook-ah," My gaze went to the woman walking into the room I was in, and I finally realized I was in a living room. She looked at me with raised eyebrows and waved her hand at me, "Hurry, get up I'm late for work and I need help with your brothers and sisters!" Brother and sisters? I stayed still, watching her as she looked straight at me. I was confused as to who she was talking to, but when I looked around the living space, I realized I was the only male in the room, "M-Me?" I asked, hesistantly pointing at myself. She chuckled and rolled her eyes, "Yes, you! You are Jungkook, right? Get up!" 

No, I'm Jimin... Where the hell am I?! Why is this lady calling me Jungkook? Does she not recognize by my face that I'm not this Jungkook person? I suddenly felt a tug on my wrist and I looked down at the child that was still by my side. "Oppa, you can go change in the room now. Everyone is at the table eating breakfast." She pulled me up from the couch and I slightly stumble as I felt a bit wobbly standing on my feet. Come to think of it, my whole body felt weird. I felt a bit taller, and my head was spinning. What the hell happened last night? Did I get drunk? Did I get kidnapped? Who are these people? Who's this little girl dragging me to an unkown room and why is she so comfortable with me? We reached the door and she pushed onto my bum and I stumbled into the room. She waved at me and closed the door behind me. I gulped and looked around the room, trying to figure out if anything looked familar. Maybe thery're my family? My very long, long last family. There was a uniform on a bed, with a name tag that said "Jungkook". Jungkook? Who's Jungkook? 

I slapped my hands on my face and rubbed it harshly, letting out a loud groan. I'm so confused right now, and I'm honestly starting to get a little freaked out. I turned the mirror hung on the wall to see if I had any bruises on me. Maybe that's why I have such a headache. They probably beat me to a pulp and that's why I can't remember anything and why my head is spinning. I took my hands away from my face, and I it took me a goof minute that the face in the mirror, wasn't mine. 

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" 

I yelled loudly and fell back on my . I scurried on the floor away from the mirror and brought my knees up to my chest. The woman from earlier barged into the room with worry on her expression and she looked around the room until her eyes fell on me. "What? What is it?!" She asked, highyl concerned. I was too in shock to say anything and hesistanlty brought my shaky hand up and pointed at the mirror as I continued to stare at the reflection that wasn't mine. She turned her head slowly and followed my finger and eyed the mirror. She looked back at me with raised eyebrows, "What's wrong, Jungkookie?"

"W-Who.. am I?"

"Jungkook, you're scaring me."

"That's not me!" I yelled ut, still pointing at my reflection. I quickly slapped my hands on my face and d every inch of skin. I pulled on my cheeks and ears, and even ran my fingers through the brown locks feeling how amazingly soft they were. I must be dreaming. This has to be a dream! 

"Mommy, what's going on?" The little girl asked she walked in. The woman shrugged as she watched me the unfamiliar body while I told myself I was dreaming. Before I knew it, I had an audience of 6 children and one confused adult. "I'm dreaming right?" I suddenly asked, popping my head up towards the woman. She jumped at my sudden outbursted question. "Jungkook-... you know what, yeah, you're dreaming. This is all a dream. So get dressed for work and help me get the kids ready."

"Ha! I knew it! It's a dream!" I jumped to my feet and everyone stepped away from me cautiously. I grabbed the clothes as everyone walked out and looked at myself in the mirror once again. I eyed the body that wasn't mine and stared at my face. What type of dream is this exactly? Why am I in a different body? Why couldn't I just be myself? Why does it feel so real? But by the looks of it, I shouldn't be complaining. I'm pretty handsome, and tall! Just my type. Maybe that's why I look like this? My brain has createde myself into my ideal type. I looked down at the uniform once again and looked at the name tag. Why name me Jungkook, though? There was also a name of the place embroidered on the apron. Honey Tea House. A tea house? Coffee shop? I sighed and decided to just stop asking questions and got dressed. I pulled my pants down and was left in briefs. I gulped as I looked down and noticed the bulge in my underwear. Does it look the same? I slowly pulled the waistband from my skin and shifted my eyes slowly and immeidately gasped when I realized I was revealing too much skin. I let the cloth go and a snap was heard when it met with my skin once again. I whinced and swallowed the lump in my throat. I don't know why, but I felt extremely uncomfortable looking at it. 

Once I was dressed, I walked outside and found everyone in the kitcken. The woman sighed in relief and dried her hands on her thin, slightly ripped shirt. "Promise me you'll get them to school safely? I'm already late for work and I should be going before i get into even more trouble. Get to work safely and call me if anything. I'll see you later, ok?" She said in one quick breath as she shoved things into her worn out purse. I watched her and was surprised and she quickly walked up to me and grabbed my cheek and kissed the other before rushing out the door. I stood there in shock. Her hand felt warm and her kiss felt so meaningful, like... like a mothers. I sighed and dropped my gaze to the floor. This really must be a dream...

"Oppa?"

I looked back up and saw six pairs of eyes on me. "We have 30 minutes until we leave to school."

"A-Ahh..."

I slowly nodded and scratched the back of my neck. "I looked at the 4 girls and wondered how I was going to get them dressed, and as if they read my mind, they picked up their plates and dropped them in the sink before disappearing into the room I just came out of. The boys did the same and went into a seperate room that was down the hall. I walked into the living room and plopped myself on the couch, letting out a big sigh. I looked at my surroundings and noticed how badly built the flat was, and how poor this family seemed. What type of dream is this? Am I suppose to learn something from this dream? Stop being so stingy? But I'm not stingy at all. I'm grateful for what I have, and I wouldn't mind sharing my riches with others. Not like Mom and Dad who only think about money. 

The six children didn't take long to get dressed and they all came out and lined up in front of me, ready with their ripped up backpacks and lunch pails. The little girl from earlier came up to me and stook one of her feet out. "Oppa, will you help me tie my shoe again?" Again? 

"Mmm." 

I kneeled down and eyed her worn out shoes and I suddenly felt a pain in my heart. "Oppa, are you feeling ok? You gave us all a big scare earlier."

"Mmm, I'm ok. Like your mom said, this is all a dream."

"What's wrong with you accent?"

"Hmm?"

I looked up at her as she eyed my curiously with her big doe eyes. "Your accent, it's different."

I stayed quiet for a moment before processing her question. She's right. Her accent is definitely different from mine. As I started to realize that even the woman had an accent. Why didn't I notice it before? Come to think of it, their accent sounds familiar. Busan? Why would they be using a Busan accent when we're in Seoul? Is this also part of my dream because I want to visit Busan so badly?

 "A-Ah... really? Sorry, I was just practicing my Seoul accent." I responded, finally talking in satoori. 

"You'll get there soon."

"Huh?"

"I know how badly you want to go. You'll get there soon."

And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter