CHAPTER III

Your Name (Who Are You?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

I groaned as I felt the heat of the the sun burning the side of my face. For some reason, the couch felt so much more comfortable today. It felt almost like a bed. I smiled to myself as I pulled my suddenly plush blanket up to my face and nuzzled into the soft cushion pillows. I must have been really tired because my rugged couch felt like an expensive bed fit for a king! My phone suddenly started ringing from under my body. I don't remember sleeping with my phone in my hands? I thought I had put it on the counter before falling asleep? Maybe I'm just forgetting things. 

I pulled the phone up to my ear after it had been ringing for a cool minute, not even bothering to check who it was. It was probably Namjoon or Yoongi calling me to tell me to get up for work already. They always get there before me, and thinks it's funny to wake me up an hour before my alarm goes off. 

"Hello?" I groaned out as I hid under the blankets.

"Jimin!"

Jimin? Who's Jimin? Aish! This person really dialed the wrong number and woke me up this early in the morning!

"I'm sorry, but I think you have the wrong number."

"Yah! You little punk stop acting stupid and get the hell up! Mrs. Kim is waiting for you to clean up the dishes before we open!"

"Sir, I really think you have the wrong number. I don't know who you or Mrs. Kim are. I think you dialed the wrong number, I'm not this Jimin person."

"Jimin-ah!"

I groaned in annoyance and threw the blankets off of me and sat up. 

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm not- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I threw the phone across the room as I realized I wasn't in my living room. I frantically looked around and noticed that I was in a nicely built room. An expensive room. I quickly jumped out of the bed and stumbled on my feet. I fell in front of a mirror and my eyes grew in horror.

"What is this?! This isn't my body! What the is going on!" I yelped out. I immediately grabbed onto my neck. Why do I sound like this?! What the is going on?! 

I stood up on shaky legs and scanned the body that wasn't mine. This person had brown hair, and his eyes were small slits. His lips were pink and plump and his stature was a bit... well... small. He was definitely shorter than me. But how the hell am I here? How is this even possible? Where exactly am I? Who is this person? And where are they?

"Jimin-ah! Jimin-ah!"

My head suddenly turned to the phone I had thrown across the room. The person who had called me earlier was still on the line. I scurried to grab it on my knees and pulled it back to my ear.

"Y-yes?"

"I swear to god Jimin if you're not here on time I'll make sure to have Mrs. Kim fire you. Get the hell up and come to work!"

And with that, the line was cut. Jimin? Is this body... Jimin's? I looked down to look at my new body, and pursed my lips. I mean their lips. I mean- aish! I don't know what's happening! Is this even real? That's it! I'm dreaming! I just have to go back to bed and go to sleep, and when I wake up, I'm going to be back home! I ran and jumped onto the bed and pulled the blankets over me. I shut my eyes, their eyes, tightly, and tried going back to sleep. The room was quiet and the only sound that could be heard was my heavy breathing from all the jumping and screaming. 

There was a sudden knock at the door and I groaned. I'm not dreaming. I slowly got up and walked towards the door. Should I even open it? Who can it be? I really don't know what's going on and I'm really scared to even face anyone right now. The knocking continued, and I slowly turned the knob. I peeked my right eye through the small crack and saw a young woman standing on the other side of the door. She was dressed in a black dress, with a white apron around her waist. Is this a maid? She cocked her head to the side and gave me small smile.

"Mr. Park, you're awake? That's odd, I usually have to wake you up. Breakfast is ready, and I have your work clothes ready for you. Please, come down stairs and have some food before you leave to work."

I cleared my throat and gave her a small smile, "I'll... I'll be down in a minute."

She gave me a weird look before bowing lightly as she turned on her heels and walked away from my sight. I closed the door and pressed my back on it. Is this really happening? Whatever it is, I'm honestly not complaining! I have a maid, and she gets my clothes and food ready for me. I mean, Mom used to do that for me, but it's different here. This person isn't doing it because she wants to, but because it's her job and that honestly rubs me good for my ego. I smirked to myself, maybe this whole thing could be good for me. I can finally experience the good life for once. Maybe this person has a family. A mom and dad. And their happily married, and they love their son. I could spend time with them and finally get to feel what it's like to live in a normal family. 

I exhaled and opened the door and looked around to find that there was a long hallway. I was at the end of it and I stepped out and made my way down the hallway. I looked at all the rooms that I would pass by. Maybe I have siblings? I reached the staircase and gasped as I walked down to find a magnificent chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The house was adorned with beautiful expensive looking knick knacks and all the furniture looked like no one even used them. They were a white pearl fur and there were no dents on the cushions and no smudges. Now that's a couch I'd sleep on. I looked around once I reached the end of the staircase not knowing where to go now. Where's the kitchen?

And if like the nice maid lady could hear my thoughts, she popped out from a door and called out for me. Well, for this Jimin guy.

"Mr. Park, the food is getting cold!"

"Ne!"

I quickly followed behind her, not wanting to lose her because I knew that if I lost her I'd get lost, too. We passed a couple more doors, living rooms, a dining room, and many other hallways. We finally reached the kitchen and I awed in silence as I looked at the size of it. There were people in chef outfits walking around, cutting vegetables and standing behind the stove. The maid was standing next to the table and had her hands pointing to the food on the plate. I sat down and she gave me a small bow again. 

"Thnak you... ummmm." . What's her name?

She looked at me with odd eyes, "Ms. Nam?" 

"A-Ahh, right, sorry I had a small brain fart. Thank you, Ms. Nam."

She bowed again, still staring at me with that weirded out look she had given me earlier and left to another room. Is there something on my face? Is it noticeable that I'm really not Jimin? I sat their quietly, not touching my food. Where's the mom and dad? Are we not going to eat together? The chef noticed that I hadn't touched my food for a while and he walked up to me. 

"Sir, is there something wrong? Did I not cook it properly?"

"Huh? Oh, no! I was just wondering where ummm... my mom and dad are at?"

"Sir, they left to work already." The chef responded. He gave me a small smile before furrowing his eyebrows and tilting his head to the side. I stared at him with curiosity. Am I acting horribly? They know something isn't right. Of course nothing's right! I'm Jeon Jungkook, suddenly in Park Jimin's body!

"Right!"

The chef gave me the same weirded out look as Ms. Nam gave me earlier and I immediately shoved the food that was in front of me in my mouth. "Mmmm! It's so good!" I mumbled with a full mouth. The chef chuckled and bowed his head, "Thank you, sir. And it was nice of you to visit again!" Visit? What did he mean by visit? 

"Visit?"

"Yes, visit!"

"Chef, do I not visit often?"

The chef looked at me like if I really asked that question, but I didn't know how to ask it in another way.

"Sir, may I ask you something?"

"Yes?"

"I understand you are from Busan, but when did you start talking in dialect? I don't remember you parents teaching you. Have you been studying?"

Dialect? Oh crap! That's why everyone has been looking at me weirdly! I'm speaking in satoori! But wait? We are in Busan, right? So why are they freaked out? Come to think of it, no one here has been talking in satoori. Is it not allowed?

"We are in Busan, no?"

Before the chef was able to answer my question, Ms. Nam walked in again and stood at the entrance of the kitchen, "Sir, it's almost time for you to go to work."

I looked towards her direction and nodded, quickly getting up from the kitchen table and walking towards the bedroom again. I wonder where this guy works? By the looks of it, and this house, he must work in a big company. What are some big companies in Busan? I can't even think of one to be honest. Come to think of it, I haven't even seen these types of rich houses in Busan. Maybe we're in a part of Busan that I haven't visited before? I followed the maid back to my room and closed the door behind me to get dressed. I walked up to the now made bed, and my smile suddenly fell. I was expecting a well ironed dressy suit that those big business men wear, but I was greeted with a pair of black skinny jeans, a white button up, and an apron. Is this some type of joke? I snickered and looked around to see if the maid was with me laughing in the background because her joke actually worked on me, but there was no one there. I was just me, in this random body. I sighed and grabbed the clothes and walked up to the mirror.

I suddenly felt weird, was I really going to get undressed? I mean I don't even know how his body looks like. Is this even ok? I gulped and lifted the shirt over my head, and I couldn't help but gulp again. His body was well toned, and his skin looked so soft. Of course I was attracted to him. I mean, I never really came out to anybody, but I wouldn't say I labeled myself, so what was the point of saying anything? If I was attracted to you, I was attracted to you. Boy or girl, I didn't care. Of course some people would say I was biual, but I don't like to label myself. I am who I am, and that's Jeon Jungkook, well, Park Jimin for now. Hopefully, as much as I would love to live this life, of course I would want to go home. I'm still freaked out, and wondering how the hell this happened, and I'm probably still in a dream, but for now, I'm just going to enjoy it while it lasts.

I suddenly felt a weird feeling in my stomach, and I realized I had to pee, but that would mean... Oh hell no!! No no no!! I won't! I can't just... whip it out. As much as I think this man is attracted, I am not about to be a creep and look at his.... nope! I can't and won't do this! I can hold it in. I can totally hold it in! I pulled the black jeans up, completely avoiding eye contact with the outline of his bulge through his white Calvin Klein boxers. I struggled with buttoning them up because of my full bladder, but I'm still not going to empty it out.

After I fully got dressed, I fix my hair, and smiled, this guy is really good looking. And I can't handle but get butterflies everytime I smile. His eyes suddenly disappear, and his plump lips curve so perfectly. I could honestly kiss myself. Literally. There was yet again another knock at the door. 

"Come in!"

Ms. Nam walked in, "Sir, Mr. Lee is here to take you to work. I had your clothes sent back to your home, and made sure to get it washed. It was nice seeing you again." She bowed her head and walked out of the room. There it is again. Visit. Does he not live here? Whose house is this then? Only his parents'? I thanked her even though she was already gone. I sighed and looked at the phone on the dresser. I grabbed onto it and walked downstairs. I have to learn more about his Park Jimin guy.

 

 

I stepped outside and was greeted by a man in a suit opening the door to a black expensive looking c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter