been waiting for a lifetime for you

Between You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

been waiting for a lifetime for you

 

"He's jealous because the boy over there gets to see you more often that you think," Wendy says, looking at Jaebum across them, then shifts her attention to Jimin down the corridor.

Seulgi wants to ask Wendy where does she get all these information from, but then looks at the boy who just made a stupid remark— Jackson.

If only things were as simple as them, Seulgi thinks.

She tries to be discreet when she steals a glance over at him; he's fixing his turtleneck on purpose, clearly aware that she's standing right opposite him.

"He's just really shy," Wendy whispers, "but also because he really, really likes you."

Seulgi feels like her heart is bursting out of her chest, because she really, really likes him too.

 

 

She doesn't know when it started. It just so happens that she spots him looking at her amidst an audience of neon lights and somewhere in between awkward greetings and texts, she finds herself staring at him too.

Though things became a whole lot complicated when another boy whom Seulgi only had one encounter with, a dance collaboration for a year-end show to be exact, which isn't that much of a big issue to be honest. Not until people online started rumours between them, and Jimin has also declared his feelings.

Seulgi has a clear answer, but she's just too nice to hurt someone else's feelings.

To be frank, Seulgi doesn't even want his number.

 

 

The producer calls for all the idol groups to be on standby, and they start going on stage in order of debut years and popularity. As if it was planned by lady luck, because of the matching debut years and stuff, the intro of Russian Roulette played followed by Hard Carry. But it also that one enters from the east-wing and the other from the west.

Jaebum just wants to see her from a closer distance.

 

 

Seulgi hates the idea that BTS always gets paired with her group.

When all groups were done introducing themselves, the mass gathers towards the centre stage. She feels a nudge in her shoulder as she walks, someone standing too close for comfort. She sees that boy from her peripheral vision, and she cannot hide her panic-stricken expression evident on her face.

Jimin is standing too close to her. It's almost like he was taking advantage of her.

Seulgi can barely breathe when his shoulder brushes past hers. Her heart is beating rapidly out of fear. She hates that she couldn't do anything about it.

She is sure that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter