The Explanation

What Went Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After leaving the shop, he found himself lying on the grass beside Han River.

He had his eyes closed, with tears flowing.

He remembers his dream and how it feels so real.

“I love you…” he whispered as they were both and kissed her with longingness for her and she kissed back. He knew...he felt her kissing back. He even felt her tears fell from her eyes. He felt her arms wrapped around him, pulling him closer.

He saw her, looking at him with her sad eyes, he felt her holding his face and kissing his forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and his lips, “I love you,” she said, “I'm sorry” he saw her shedding a tear and then went back to sleep.

He opens his eyes as his tears continues to flow.

“I wish, I didn't have to wake up from that dream. I miss her so much…”

***

That night, after tucking her daughter to sleep, she went back to the master's bedroom. She saw the disheveled bedsheet and smiled at the memory how lazy Kyuhyun is when fixing the bed.

“You're here to fix it for me, right?” He would lovingly say to her, hugging her from the back and she would just roll her eyes.

“You still don't change…” she was about to fix it but when she uncovers the bed sheet, she saw a stain of blood on the bed - an evidence of how they made love last night, a remembrance how she gave all herself to him. She never felt sorry for him except now that she knows she had hurt him again, that she had lied to him again.

---

As promised, the three went to an amusement park that weekend and the parents had never seen their daughter this happy. She would jump up and down while holding her parents hands.

“Mama!” She shouted pointing at a cart selling cotton candy.

“You want some?” She asked and the little girl nodded enthusiastically.

Her father went to the cart and bought a cotton candy for his daughter.

“Thank you, Papa!”

“Won't you give Papa some?” He childishly asked and she happily gave him some, “Thank you, baby.”

“Mama, you want some?” She asked as her mother took a bite.

“Thank you.” and kissed her cheeks.

“Would you like to go on some rides, baby?” Her father asked.

“Yes!”

“What do you want to ride first?”

“The horses!”

“Okay! To the horses!”

The trio went to the merry-go-round.

“Do you wanna race?” He suggested to her daughter playfully.

“The loser will buy ice cream!” The girl said.

“Deal!”

Seohyun helped her daughter climb the horse and stayed beside her while her Kyuhyun climb a horse behind her daughter - purposefully letting her win.

The ride starts moving and Kyuhyun playfully kicking the horse.

“Hurry!”

The little girl also kicks her horse.

Seohyun laughs as she watches them play.

“You lost, Papa. You have to buy ice cream!” She said as they get off the platform.

He bought ice cream for the three of them as they walk to the next ride.

Kyuhyun and Angel rode a mini airplane for kids. Seohyun watched them behind the barrier. Angel waves at her mother whenever the ride let's her see her mother. Seohyun took pictures of them. They look so happy. This is the first time they went out like this. She's happy to see them happy and she wants to remember them like this.

Their next stop was an indoor playground where the parents can take a rest and eat while watching their kids play.

The two parents watched their daughter play with other kids.

“She got her playfulness from you.” the lady said.

“She’s just so beautiful like you.” he said making the other blush, “Am I going to be biased if I say she’s the most beautiful kid here?’

“You are biased.”

“Well, she’s my daughter.” he smiled, “I think every parent would say that their child is the most beautiful child in the world.”

She chuckled, “You’re right. She’s so beautiful.” and looked at her daughter who continues to play.

She looked back at Kyuhyun who’s also watching their daughter.

“Kyuhyun,”

“Hmm?” he said, having a bite from Seohyun’s kimbap

“Thank you” she smiled, “for giving me Angel. She’s th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter