The Seperation

What Went Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what happened that night, Kyuhyun decided to accompany his wife to her session and have a separate talk with the doctor. He addressed what happened that night. He was worried about her wife that he want to understand the situation she’s been. The doctor told him that he should be patient with her that if they want to have another baby, they have to take it slow.

“Mr. Cho, I may not be able to tell you what we have been talking about since she started her session with me because of the agreement we have with patients but right now, the person she really needs right now is you. She’s in a fragile state. As you can see, compared to the previous months, she had improved and you can see that she’s been trying to live normally but I hope you’ll be patient with her. She may not be that affectionate wife you had before but she needs you more than anyone right now. After what happened, it made her reserved. She had a lot of fears and to be honest it traumatized her so she needs support.”

After leaving the doctor’s room, he saw his wife holding their daughter as she tries to walk. He saw her smiling and reminded himself that this is the family he wanted and he will do everything to protect it.

 

His wife saw him standing and smiled at him. She held their daughter in her arms and approached her husband.

“Everything fine?” She asked.

 

He smiled, “Yes. Come on let's take Angel to her doctor.”

---

A few months later, the couple are starting to go back to their normal lives. Seohyun is now as lively as before and it relieved Kyuhyun to see her affectionate and sweet to him as before or even more.

Because of increasing clients on their firm, Kyuhyun barely went home early and sometimes doesn't come home because of the workload. His wife understands but at the same time worried.

One day, a package was sent to their house. It was an envelope with pictures of her husband with a woman who's clinging at him. It worried her. She remembered what his mother did to her and thought that this is another plan by her to separate them. She knew that her husband wouldn't cheat on her. She trusts him. She gathered the pictures and threw it at the trash can. But the sending of package didn't stop. Every time it was sent to their house, she'll just throw it away. At some point it took a toll on her and thought of many what ifs. What if it's the reason why he's always late? What if it's the reason why he doesn't go home sometimes? What if it's true?

There's only one way to find out.

She decided to surprise her husband at work when the latter called last night saying he won't be home because they had deadline to finish. She brought some clothes and breakfast for him.

 

She was greeted by few employees who are already at the office. She went to the room at the end of the hallway and slowly entered his office. She’s been there before so she already knows her way. She slowly approached the couch where she saw two people sleeping. She thought she just saw it wrong at first but when she slowly gets near the two people, she can’t believe what her eyes are seeing - it was her husband with a woman sleeping on top of him wearing a very tight fitting black dress while her husband's top is fully opened. She loudly dropped the paper bag she is holding waking up the two person.

Kyuhyun thought he was just dreaming were he saw her wife crying, “Seohyun?” until he noticed that he can’t move because of someone on top of him. When he realized what’s happening he abruptly pushed the lady and dropped on the floor and stood up.

 

“Seohyun! I can explain!” he said with wide eyes as he tried to approach her but she suddenly ran out of the office.

---

“Seohyun!” he shouted as soon as he opened the door. He looked at the kitchen, their daughter’s room and lastly in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter