Chapter 6

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I humped my ex husband yesterday" I look up to see the doctor's reaction but his face was as emotionless as it has been since I stepped into his office. 

"Do you like the ual activities you do with him or is this just a part of your revenge?" What? How did he...?

"It's really not hard to guess. Your ex husband made you hate yourself and neglect your own needs and happiness so I just thought that you might have not forgiven his affair. Isn't it right, miss Kim?" 

"I'm not taking revenge. I'm doing this to feel a bit better and to make him regret choosing that cheap stripper over me" 

"You are hurt, deeply hurt so I understand but not caring about the both of them will make your life happier. You don't need his approval in anything."

"That's really easy for you to say but I can't. Not after I gave up everyhing for him!" I started shaking but he didn't move, still sitting in his chair and looking me in the eyes. 

"You did this to yourself Miss Kim. You chose to give up everything for a man. You put him and his needs before yours and that's why your marriage didn't last. A couple should share everything together. Their money, their love, their dreams and respect. It seems that the two of you didn't do any of this." 

"You don't know anything!! We did all of what you said and it still didn't work out!" My hands are shaking like crazy, I need a hug I need to sleep. 

"You did all of it. He didn't. You hate him because he saw her in you so whatever he did to you was meant for her. Like I said, YOU didn't receive the things you deserve from a partner. Now lay down!" 

I felt his hands pressing me on the leather couch and his eyes didn't leave mine, not until I started crying. And that's when I felt it. The hug that I needed. His arms wrapped around my body and hugged me close to his own.

I felt my head getting heavier and my fingers numb but it felt right. So right.

Is a doctor supposed to do this to his patient? 

I don't know and I don't care.

"Miss Kim is here, open the cell" Two cops led me towards a huge cell and in its corner sat a woman hugging her legs. She looks scared and totally done with life. 

"How are you Soojung?" The said woman stands up as soon as she hears my voice. What a beautiful view I must say. It's in fact an amazing view, even money can't buy this. 

"What are you doing to me!!?" 

"Nothing, I'm doing my job miss Jung!" I smile afterwards and just enjoy watching her pacing around the cell. I've never been this excited before.

"Mr Kim is here too" My smile got even wider hearing what the cop said. Amazing. 

"Baby did the lawyer find a way to get me out of here?" I step back and watch the sad sad sad couple looking at each other really sadly. 

"Like I said to your boyfriend over here Miss Jung. You either rot in here or you beg your way out of prison. You have thirty seconds to decide."

I watched her face whitening in horror. She really never imagined for karma to bite her this way did She? Hah I'm feeling satisfied already. 

I give Jongin a glance to see him quietly and powerlessly standing close to the bars. I almost felt bad for him. Almost. 

"So time is up miss Jung. Have a nice stay in here, good bye honey" So I took one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter