Chapter 1

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Jennie?" I felt his arms hugging me tighter to his chest making me turn my head to look at him. He's so beautiful, I can't believe that I'm married to this man right here.

"Jongin?" He smiled at my teasing and planted a kiss on my forehead, grabbing my whole attention. 

"I want to thank you for what you did to my parents today, they love you so much" I let a smile creep on my face followed by a nod.

"It was never hard for me to like your parents, they are adorable" He hummed before letting his head rest on my chest.

Since my parents and my in-laws get along so well I decided to have a pyjama party with them over at our house. So we dressed in couple pyjamas, ate dinner, watched movies and talked about everything we could think of.

We ended the night with hugs and they are now sleeping in the guest bedrooms I've prepared for the couples. 

"But still, I am their only son yet the only thing I did was work up until now. I never really did anything to make them happy. I'm so glad that I married such an amazing woman like you" 

"Shut up, you know I'm bad with words don't make me feel bad for not knowing how to answer your sweet talk" He let his head rest on my chest and titled his head to look at me in a teasing way. 

He is a work of art, I love him so much 

"Comb my hair" He is such a baby. I shook my head and let my fingers comb through his hair locks lulling him to sleep. 

I stayed up for another hour watching him getting the rest he deserves before I followed him into a deep slumber. 

I'm so happy with him. 

"You are so lucky Jennie, I hope you die!" I rolled my eyes at my best friends who all agreed to what Jisoo said. 

"Stop being jealous guys, go find your own men" I slipped out my tongue at them before the waiter came back to hand us our drinks. 

"Finding a handsome, nice, tall, rich and a trustworthy man was not enough, she also has the nicest in-laws" I smiled at their frustrated looks and kept listening to what Jisoo has to say. It's really fun being with them again after such a long time.

"I know right? They even send her flowers every morning to her office? Is that even fair?" 

"Shut up idiots, let's talk about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter