Chapter 2

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Are you ready?" I hear Jongin saying from down the stairs so I hurried down to not make him get late to work. I took a day off at my company and decided to follow him to his.

"Beautiful" He planted a few kisses on my lips making me grimace, my lipstick will be ruined.

"You don't look bad yourself" He smiled and just to annoy me, he ran out of the house towards his car knowing that I won't be able to run after him with the heels I'm wearing.

"Kim Jongin!!" 

"You are a fat baby" His laugh filled the car when my lips formed a pout. 

"I am not a fat baby" I whined making him laugh even louder.

"Yes you are, look at those chubby cheeks" He grabbed my cheeks with both of his hands and squeezed them. 

"I'm getting a plastic surgery to get rid of them! You're always squeezing my cheeks" Another kiss on the lips and that was enough for me to smile.

"We won't make it at this rate, put your seatbelt on" I did what he said, feeling a bit sad at the change of his mood but then I relaxed when he held my hand while driving. 

"I love you" there, I said it out loud. 

I know that it's not supposed to be a problem for me to say the words since we're already married but for me it's still a big deal.

"I love you" And God the way he said it after planting a kiss on the back of my hand made me shiver. 

Jongin is like me, he hardly says the words since he believes that actions speak louder than words which is true.

We met a few years ago at a stupid party for the rich and so I found him sitting all alone looking bored and lonely so I approached him.

I had heard of Kim Jongin before, he was known as a smart, composed and a really cold man. I was intimated to say the least but I never backed off of the things and people that interested me so I took the fifteen steps towards him and sat down not too close to him. 

At that time I think he was shocked but one word led to another and we found our selves sitting really close, talking about everything. 

We exchanged numbers and tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter