Chapter 3

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'm going to kill that piece of !" 

"Jisoo please stop, people are staring!" I hid my face from the looking eyes of the hundreds of people around us at the park. 

"No no no, I knew that he wasn't that perfect like there is no way a man can be perfect. All men are trash!" I sighed for the hundred time that day and sank further into my seat. 

"Why would he even do that to you? You are the most beautiful woman with an amazing heart and a hot body by the way. I don't get it!!" 

"Jisoo, you'e talking like he's actually cheating on me which is not true. I'm just mad that he didn't tell me who that woman was" 

"No you stupid woman!! He might not be cheating on you physically but in his head that woman is someone so important to him to the point of hiding her identity from you. That's the first step to cheating. Ask me about it!" 

Yeah right, Jisoo's ex fiance cheated on her which made her hate for men grow. If some of us had any problems with our partners, she is the first one to ask for advice. She's really good at finding faults in men. It's hella scary actually.

"Where is he now? Oh I forgot, you don't even know! Why? Because he's not as good as you believe. No man who loves his woman leaves her in the middle of the night." 

"I know that Jongin loves me, he's just a bit stressed I guess"

"No listen here you delusional stupid woman!! You lost him the second that thing stepped into his office. Deal with it like a grown woman and talk to him about it for the last time. If he isn't honest with you then just leave him"

I stared at her speechless. Leave him? I never thought about leaving him. He is my man, we were supposed to live our lives together, forever. He promised me, we promised each other.

"God Jennie, I know that I sound harsh but you can't live with someone who isn't willing to be honest and open about everything with you. I always found it weird that until today he never mentioned about any of his ex girlfriends."

True, he never mentioned anything about any of his old relationships and whenever I asked him, he'd laugh and say that the past doesn't matter, only our future does. 

"Alright, I'll talk to him. I was thinking about going to his office soon, so maybe we can just talk it out"

I received a nod from her and a breathtaking hug, literally.

"I love you, stupid" I smiled at her cheesy line and hugged her back. 

I love you too Jisoo. 

"Jennie, right?" I searched for the source of a very feminine voice to be met with the woman who is the source of our first fight. 

"Yes, and you are?" I mean, okay I am a really nice person but I also can be the bigge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter