Chapter 4

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up to a light sound of snoring making me a bit irritated so I grabbed my night robe and walked over towards the windows of my room. I secured the robe by tying it around my waist and leaned my shoulder against the wall while staring at the city view available through the glass. The sun has already taken over the city. I looked behind my back to find the hands of a clock ticking towards the number nine. Here goes all of my efforts to hell. I couldn't sleep for more than two hours once again. 

"Come back to sleep" I felt two arms wrapping around my torso and a light peck on my shoulder making me gag mentally. Leave me alone. 

"Get out!" I felt his body tensing but still not letting go of me so I nudged him with my arm with my eyes still on the rapidly moving cars.

"I slept with you to get some sleep but it didn't work so you're not needed anymore. Get out or I'll call the security" His name? I don't know. I only know that I let a man inside my pent house and slept with him to tire myself and maybe get the sleep I haven't gotten in years but it didn't work. Nothing goes the way I want. Nothing. 

"So It's true, after your man left you for another, you became a mess of a woman and is now sleeping with everything that have a " I didn't look back but I could hear the mocking through his voice. I don't need to see his face for me to know that he hates me too. Everyone does.

"Don't forget your used " I hear his steps and a hesitant movement before I hear the door closing. They all leave at the end. All of them. 

I gave the floor a glance and found that the used is not there anymore. He really took it with him. Funny. 

So I looked through a few outfits and chose a black one, I'm going to a funeral today after all.

CHANEL. I read the name of my favourite red lip color before applying it on my lips. I have to look good even at someone's funeral. I am Jennie Kim, the most beautiful and gorgeous chairwoman of this generation and no one can say otherwise. 

"Park my car outside the entrance, I'll be down in ten." I clicked the red button and held a tight grip on my purse before letting a sigh escape my lips. I'm tired, so tired I want to sleep. 

But I took a step and then another until I arrived at the lobby, I searched with my eyes to find my driver waiting beside the car. I wonder if he hates me too. I bet he does. 

"Mr Lee, do you hate me?" The speed of the car slowed down and Mr Lee looked at me with furrowed brows through the mirror.

"Why would you think that Miss Kim?" I shrugged my shoulders and sank further in my seat.

"It's the new trend now, to hate me" He shook his head but didn't say a word, he concentrated on the road until we arrived at the place of the funeral.

"Mr Lee, you have a week off work. Go see your family and take this car there, I'll catch a cab home" I handed him all the cash I found in my purse and closed the door before he could refuse. 

I let out another sigh and walked with my head high through the doors making everyone look at me. Every single one of these rats. 

"What are you doing here?" Jung Soojung. She hasn't changed at all, still with that y attitude of hers.

"I came to pay my respect, I heard that there is a funeral today" I smiled at her confused face and waited for her to say something.

"This is Kim Corporation not a funeral hall!!" I looked at my wrist to see the time and looked back at her face to find her looking behind me. So I followed her gaze and there he is. Kim Jongin. 

"Sorry the funeral is starting in thirty seconds" I let the clock tick in my head getting already way too bored standing in the middle of the lobby with tens of people staring at me. 

"Five, four, Three, two and one!" I moved to the side and bowed to the couple standing in front of me until I hear the steps of a few men approaching us.

"I hope you rest in Pieces" Jongin stared at me even when the cops were handcuffing his girlfriend or whatever she is to him. 

"What are you doing??!" I smile innocently at his question feeling satisfied at what I did.

"I was told that your girlfriend is going to stay behind bars for a while so I just wanted to pay some respect. You don't have to thank me" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter