May

The 12th Month
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Jungkook understood well. So, well, that he decided to erase Jimin from his life.[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Wearing a red jacket and black jeans, he hoped that he wasn’t looking like a mess. Clara checked several times his appearances, assuring that girls will “faint” at his path. Jimin blushed and his now completely, black hair. Doctor advised him to stop dying his hair; it could affect his health in a near future, if he kept going. Jimin thought of another restriction but he wouldn’t let him be down.

One rule meant one disobedience.

That’s why he was standing in front a metallic door. Clara found for him a dance teacher who allowed to spend some time for him. The only requirement was to pass his exam. At this thought, Jimin gulped and wondered if he had done the good choice. He his hair one more time and pushed the door.

He got welcomed by silence, and stood stoic at the entrance. Soon, he found himself walking across the room, getting familiar with the space. He had visualized in his head; the room and its huge electronic music on his left. It was on the same side at the big glasses, he supposed that people were looking at themselves while dancing. He wished he could see one more time, even if it was brief. How was he looking? Several times, he wondered if he had taken more from his father or his mother. Clara said that he was a perfect mix between his mother and father; the only thing that was his was his crooked teeth. It happened when the elevator was broken, and he had to take the stairs instead. He was already wearing big glasses at this time, so nobody could understand that he was blind. He was alone on the 4th floor, and he had to go to the 2th floor for taking a test results from another medical test. He carefully put his feet down at each step and get confident. Unfortunately, at the 3th floor, he slipped on something and fall his head first. A nurse ran at him while he was bleeding from his mouth and his eyebrow arch. They quickly put him under medical care and luckily only his front teeth got broken. Since this day, he always took a time to get used to a new space by himself. Walking, touching, noticing, and recognizing the object near him was his way to see the World.

 

“Sorry to be late!” said a man breathless “I’m teaching at the University as well, so it takes me a few times to come here. I’m KIM Mingjae.” Jimin turned himself and faced the man. He bowed and excused himself for taking his precious time. Jimin was now feeling bad, and was ready to leave. The man seemed to be aware of his thought and came near him to affectionally patted his shoulder.

“Don’t worry Jimin. I accepted to teach you dance because I wanted to!” he said as a fact. Jimin was smiling and furiously blushing when Mingjae said he had to know more about “the person who stole Hoseok’s heart.” He never been that embarrassed in his life. The teacher was laughing, and the atmosphere became comfortable.

“So! Let’s dance now! I will not be easy on you.” The music burst in the room and Jimin got asked to dance on it with freestyle moves. The music was rather slow and sometime strong. He did what he was doing the best: Contemporary Dance.

After he got transferred at Seoul Hospital, his mother had put him in a dance program. He was first against it and wanted to only play piano. Unfortunately, there wasn’t any piano in the hospital and his condition was too weak to allow him to go outside the Hospital. The first course, he sat down near a wall and stayed stoic the whole course. The teacher complained to his parents and it was his father who found the solution. He paid a private teacher and asked him to exclusively play famous pianist song and adding one who was Jimin’s favorite pianist: Min Yoongi. He was a famous Korean pianist despite being only a few years older than him. Jimin looked up at him and he was still sure to see him one day, at least, he hoped. This trick worked well, and Jimin became soon good in contemporary dance. If he wasn’t sick, he could easily make representations across the World. Jimin had smiled at this compliment, sweat running on his forehead, and answered he only wanted to feel his life. He didn’t need recognition from anyone, he just wanted to fully live while he still could.

 

“Wow! Can you tell me who taught you? Your moves are clear. I have seen many students and I can tell that just a few are at your level.” Jimin wiped the sweat from his forehead and sat down. He was exhausted, not because of his medicine but because he danced like he always did. Putting all his heart in each move and feeling the music at his maximum, allowing to get lost and traveling in his mind being free of all imaginary barrier.

“Miss Estelle,” he said proudly. Before being famous, she was his private teacher. He never knew how his father knew her from, but he was grateful. She taught him not only dance but life too. She was sometimes cold when he was making a mistake and several times he cried in front of her. Jimin was a perfectionist and making mistake was something unbelievable to him. She slowly made him understand that making mistake wasn’t a weakness but a strength. It’s from hours of dance and repetitive movement that she came at her current level. Some person had a talent in a domain, while she had to learn it in the difficult way. And her effort had paid. She was currently having a tour in Moscow.

Hoseok’s teacher was surprised by being able to see a person composed of not only talent but perspicacity too. Jimin was more than a talented kid, he was also a person aware of the different side of the life. He was already a person full of experiences and advices.

He almost didn’t notice when Jimin started to take his belongings. He watched the o’clock hanged above the glass and noticed the late hour. He quickly cleaned the room and proposed him to give him a ride. Jimin didn’t want to disturb but his legs told him to accept the proposition.

In the car, Jimin learned that Mingjae wasn’t that older. He was in his thirty and came from Incheon. He came in Seoul to pursue his dreams and he could tell that he achieved it. He then told him some funny story about Hoseok. He was seeing another side of him: cheerful, clumsy and… sad. Jimin had noticed that some words were filled sadness and never, he had spoken about his parents or his past before Seoul. He still remembered the afternoon where Hoseok shared some tears on his shoulder. It was tears from exhaustion and mostly solitude. Hoseok was always surrounded by many people but Jimin could felt that he was indeed alone.

 

~

 

“You’re busy this night too?” It’s been two weeks that Jimin had dance each night. It was 7pm and Hoseok had paid him a

Please log in to read the full chapter