12 months of happiness and now… Hope. [END]

The 12th Month
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]“To my new life.”[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]“Hoseok?”

“Your heart stopped… He stopped Jimin...” Jimin looked around him and saw familiar faces. Despite having his body and senses still numb, he knew that everyone was here. He wanted to speak again, but his throat got blocked. Suddenly a pain came from his throat to his nose making him cough. Someone rushed at his side and took care of him by adjusting the tube that was inside of his body.

“Did you get all your senses back?” asked a man. Jimin assumed that it was a Doctor, but he couldn’t who it was. He moved his head and gave a negative answer. All his lower body seemed to have disappeared, he had pins and needles on his hands, his ear ranged; his face and neck being the only part who didn’t get any damage.

“Jimin, I will do something to your body. Do anything if you feel it, all right?” He nodded and wait. He could hear the Doctor moving around his body but no, he felt absolutely nothing. The only thing that he felt was his tears running at his eyes.

“Ah!” The doctor stopped moving and whispered something that he couldn’t catch. The pain came and disappeared as quickly as it appeared. He hadn’t benne able to catch where it was than a second pain arrived.

“Ah!”

“What’s happening Doctor?” It was his mother, who had a panicked voice, asking about the current situation.

“I give one week to your son before he could recovery all his sense. Look.” There, he felt two presences near him.

“Jimin, I’m going to prick one last time and you’ll try to show me with your hands where you think I had done it.” Jimin nodded and strengthen his hands. They were less numb but still he couldn’t completely feel them. He waits and when the pain appeared he showed them.

“H- Here.” He pointed the area around something he couldn’t recognize.

“Here is your leg, Jimin. You felt a pain in your lower body.” At this time, his mother broke down and hugged him. From a distance, he heard his father voice asking why he was feeling it a few moments after.

“While his heart stopped, his brain had been private from oxygen for a few seconds. It was enough to give him damages. Luckily, he beat again by himself and made your son survived.”

So, my heart beat by himself, for myself.

Jimin smiled and embraced his mother as well.

 

~

 

The following days, he got the visit of a person who shouldn’t be here and work instead.

“Jimin!!!” A strong arm broke his body, making him whine.

“Sorry! How are you? Fck, I couldn’t sleep in the plane. You scared me. Never do that again.” The, now famous modelist, said trying to quickly catch his breath.

“Taehyung, what are doing here? You had a runaway to do!”

“Shut up!” Jimin froze and let Taehyung putting him in a hug. He felt his shoulder moving and he understood. Jimin put his hands on his hair and it. He earned a stronger cry from him and tried to calm him down.

“Taehyung… I’m here ok? I’m not going anywhere.”

 

He spent the afternoon with him and Taehyung’s manager who had a difficult time to eat Korean food. Taehyung decided to buy him a meal at the shop and Jimin took this advantage by talking with him. He learned that Taehyung was a great model, professional and never disappointed anyone. His career in America was assured. Their next target was the European market. Because he was Asian, it will be either an advantage or a big disadvantage.

They felt into a silent for a moment when the manager spoke again.

“He also…”

“Yeah?” The manager explained to him how Jimin was important to his life. The day of the runaway, Taehyung did an amazing job; he received so many propositions that the company think to made him as their only represent around the World. What they didn’t notice this day, was how he ran from the show to catch a plane. How he cancelled all his others show of the week to come back in Korea today. All the plane was booked for days ad when he saw Taehyung crying in front of the attendant flight, his manager called his boss. He was there today, only because the boss accepted to lend his business jet. When they arrived at the airport, a taxi had been waiting to them, and Taehyung exhausted, had enough strength to talk to the driver “Seoul Hospital please.”

Jimin stood speechless, many information to understand and the fact that Taehyung almost dropped all his career and dreams for him.

 

“I’m not happy, Taehyung.”

“Hyung, you told him???”

“I’m- The boss is calling, bye.” The door of his room closed, and he could hear Taehyung sighing.

Jimin made his best to sound firm even though he completely understood why he did that. In the same position as him, Jimin would have done the same. He explained to him that he couldn’t stop his life, when something arrived to him. That’s wasn’t how life was. Life was some constant events that couldn’t be stopped by anyone. He must deal with it too and sooner was the better.

“When do you need to go back?”

“In a week.” Taehyung whispered.

“Then, you will go back AND come only when you’re allowed to.” He didn’t answer and Jimin pressed him with a frightening voice.

“I want an answer.”

“Yes, Jimin.” Jimin took his hands and made a promise with him. He knew that a promise was stronger than a yes for Taehyung. They stayed together until his manager came back for telling to catch some sleep. Jimin told him that he could come back tomorrow, making Taehyung whined.

“Taehyung!”

“It’s unfair.” The door closed and Jimin stood alone.

I’m finally alone.

Please log in to read the full chapter