X.

Devil May Cry

The first prince of Hell makes his way towards the room at the farthest side of the palace. His eyes are pitch black and his powers coming off of him in massive percentage. The second prince of Hell who is sitting comfortably on his boring seat felt the familiar power, rises as he watched his brother strides angrily towards where the third prince of hell is resting. The second prince of hell smirks as he hears the first prince threw endless profanities.

"Ooh. Someone is mad." Yoon Jeonghan, the second prince of hell, laughs. Choi Seungcheol hears it and snarls at his direction. Jeonghan throws his hands in mid-air as if saying, 'Chill bro, I didn't do anything'.

"Where is third born? I swear on the name of the king of hell that I'll kill him if something happened to Jihoon."

Jeonghan shrugs and points at the closed door of their youngest brother. "Maybe he's in there? I don't know. I haven't seen him or felt him since this morning."

Seungcheol kicks the door and the door comes flying off because of it. Jeonghan grins and thinks to himself, 'This will be fun.'

"THIRD BORN!" Seungcheol growls, he can hear his voice bounce back. The room is empty. Jeonghan unprecedently walks inside the room and sits on one of the cushioned chair.

"So what is this about?" Jeonghan quirks one of his eyebrows as Seungcheol turns to his back, preparing to leave the room.

"Oh! I think I heard you say 'Jihoon'. Is this because of him? Did third born get him? Ooh. That's such a pity. Did Jihoon fall for Third born's sweet and gentle front? Did the human left you? That's such a-"

Jeonghan feels his throat tightened, he can't breathe and his vision beginning to darken.

"If you will not say anything helpful, just shut your mouth." Seungcheol calmly replies. He stands there as he watched the Second Born Prince squirmed against something he can't even see. That's how powerful the First Prince of Hell is. He can inflict pain just by merely looking at the target. Among the three Princes of Hell, there is a reason why Seungcheol is the first born, he is the most powerful.

"O- Ok- aaaay!" Jeonghan chokes out, holding his neck. Seungcheol lets go of him and turns to leave.

"I'll get to you soon, First born. I'll get to you." Jeonghan swears.

†††

Seungcheol paces back and forth as he bites his nail because of nervousness. He is back at the human's world and have been waiting for Jihoon to turn up in their shared dorm for an hour now. The first prince of hell suddenly freezes on his spot, realizing what he is doing. He exhales and grins to himself, What the hell am I doing? He's just a mere human. I don't really care if something happens to him. It's his fault. Besides, it's on my own advantage if he di...

Damn!

That mere human is Choi Seungcheol's Lee Jihoon, my Lee Jihoon. MY Lee Jihoon.

Seungcheol stays still and thinks back the events leading to Jihoon's disappearance, or to put it correctly, Jihoon being held captive by the third prince of hell.

†Flashback†

Seungcheol started his day as usual, standing at the far end of the room, eyeing Jihoon, scrutinizing every move the smaller were making as he prepares to go to school. There was a certain glow on Jihoon that Seungcheol couldn't help but to notice. By then, a vision flashed to his very eyes causing him to stagger a bit. Multitide of images flooded him.

Visions about Jihoon.

As the first born prince of hell, Seungcheol held great powers, some he could use if he wanted, some which appears randomly and some which were still unknown to him. Having a vision fell to the second type. The first prince doesn't know when it started and how it was being triggered but once in a while he was getting visions. It was like snippets of situations that will just happen eventually. If triggered, Seungcheol could see the future. The only creature who knew he had this kind of power was himself. He didn't dare tell it to his brothers especially to the king of hell, because he knew that the king would use it for his own advantage. Imagine if the hell could know or predict what would happen, the creatures from up above would not like it.

In his vision, he saw a winged creature, not sure if it was a devil or not because its back was turned to him. He then saw Jihoon looking up at the creature and smiling at it. The first prince's vision turned 360° as he now saw someone's blood soaked body lying on the floor. Seungcheol tried to magnify his vision to know to whom does that lying body belongs to. But failed.

Jihoon will meet someone today. Someone who's powerful, a creature that will turn Jihoon's world upside down. Maybe even mine. If Jihoon will not be careful and he will befriend the creature, someone will die. Seungcheol's mouth moved like he was in dazed. With that, his vision ended and so was Jihoon who left their dorm stealthily.

Seungcheol snapped out of it and followed soon. The day had dragged so slowly but what the first prince didn't expect was the third born prince of hell in his human form, enrolling to the class he was in.

Seungcheol's nerve was at its worse. After getting that vision and having his third born brother here did not help settling it. He quickly went home and waited for Jihoon to come back. Seungcheol squinted as two men slowly approached his direction or the dorm's direction, he was standing right in front of it. He's sure that the smaller one was Jihoon but... Who's the other one?

"SEE YOU TOMORROW JIHOON~IE!"

The first prince heard as the taller of the two waved goodbye at Jihoon who was smiling. Hmmn... That's odd. Jihoon hasn't smiled like that in a while. Not to mention it was someone who's a stranger. At least to Seungcheol.

"Who's that?" Seungcheol sneakily materialized beside Jihoon who was shocked beyond belief. Seungcheol's mood had worsen and he doesn't know why. Maybe because of... what? Fear? Because of my vision? Irritation? Because of the sudden appearance of my brother? Jealousy? Because...

What the?!

Seungcheol's power suddenly became uncontrollable as he vanishes without his own will. The confusion he felt and the way his heart pounded fueled it as he was transported inside his classmate's room.

"What the ?! What are you doing here?" Jeon Wonwoo, his classmate wrapped a towel around his body, he just finished showering.

The first prince of hell asked the same question, What the hell happened? What am I doing here? "H-hey!" Seungcheol grinned though confusion and embarassment were still evident on his face. "I let myself in. I hope you don't mind."

Wonwoo quirked one of his eyebrow, signaling Seungcheol to wait as he got dressed.

"So what's up?" Wonwoo started as he leaned towards the door framed.

"I-it's..." Seungcheol found himself stuttering. Great! Now the first born prince of hell stutters. Just great.

"Its about... it's about someone I know... he feels something weird towards this man..." Seungcheol continued to tell Wonwoo, who he considered one of his good human friend, the things that he doesn't even know that he feels. As Seungcheol shared his thoughts out, the third born prince of hell meets Lee Jihoon.

Seungcheol closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He was now back at his and Jihoon's dorm after several hours of talking to Wonwoo. A conversation that cleared his mind.

It was all the familiarity he felt towards Lee Jihoon. Choi Seungcheol was his past persona and Lee Jihoon was included in that past. He was now the First Born Prince of Hell. He was the most powerful creature next to the king. A certain Lee Jihoon couldn't shake that. It's true, he remembered Jihoon but he doesn't remember the feeling he once felt for the said boy. Yet.

It scared the first born prince of hell big time that he's slowly remembering it.

"There goes nothing." Seungcheol's eyes turned into pits of black orbs as he transported himself back in hell.

†End of Flashback†

Seungcheol looks at the clock hanging by the wall. It's been three hours since Jihoon is missing. He'd checked the hell and flipped at the poor second born prince but the third born is nowhere to be found. And he's sure that Hong Jisoo or whatever he calls himself have Jihoon.

The first born prince is about to break lose all hell when he hears a familiar voice timidly talking to someone. The door opens and Seungcheol fiercely eyes the man who opened it.

Jihoon gulps as he meets Seungcheol's piercing stare. He freezes on the spot as he is being observed by the first born prince of hell, eyeing him from head to toe and back again. Jihoon feels the shiver run through his spine.

"Where have you been?"

The man standing beside Jihoon smirks as he feels the predatory aura surrounding them.

"I- we... I fainted and.. uhmmn... Jisoo helped me." Jihoon side eyes the man he mentioned and is met by his sweet smile. "He- uhmmn... took me to the clinic at the other side of the street."

Seungcheol didn't break his stare towards his human, doesn't even care when the third born prince of hell waves at him innocently.

'Don't do that again.' Seungcheol says through his mind. Jihoon getting the message, meekly nods.

'You have no idea how worried I was.'

Jihoon shot a quick glance at Seungcheol then lowers his head. "Why?" Jihoon finds himself asking.

"Because you're Lee Jihoon. And you're important to Choi Seungcheol." The man beside Jihoon answers, causing both Seungcheol and Jihoon to look at him.

"Hi Cheol! Nice to see you again!" Jisoo gives his older brother the most angelic smile which he perfected a long time ago.

"And I have news for you."