Zero

Stories of GD and Taeyeon

ting

A man lifts up his head when the lift stops at 8th floor of his apartement complex, wearing a casual outfit and sandals he brings his girlfriend orders. 

Shrimps, seaweeds, salt, sugar -well lets say that he just went from grocery without any disguised-. He opened the door when a bark is heared and a little silver poodle approach his feet with help from his girlfriend.

"Seems he can walk and run faster than Ginger huh?"

"But he still a baby, oppa. Zero still need help, look even he can't sit properly from your feet" she smiles looking at her new silver puppy from him whom try hardly to sit up from oppa's feet.

"Did you say zero? Is that his name?" He frown his eyebrow.

"Why? You don't like it? Isn't Zero also represent your name? Yong? Since you were the one who bought him to me" She let out a small giggle which he likes a lot.

"So, i'm not your Yong anymore? I'm sad. You have another Yong" he is sulking. Pouting his lips and mumble his words and fold his arms on his chest.

Taeyeon shook her head, don't understand why he need to be jealous toward a puppy. A black Silver Puppy, a poodle and worst is Zero's age is just few weeks. Her boyfriend is kind of possessives toward her, but she never thought before that her oppa will be sulking like a kid while he'll be 30 years old next year over a puppy.

She takes the grocery from his hand while holding Zero in her arms, leave behind her still sulking boyfriend.

"See? Now Zero is more important than me! Find! It's over Taeyeon-ah, oppa can't handle it anymore. I'm going." No answer

"I will really go." Still no answer

"You wanna leave? Oh where? Is there any schedule at this late hour?" Finally she gives respond although not a respond he wanted.

He stands still in his place. 'Even she clueless about my intention aish' his pouting more and more.

"So?" She lifts up her left eyebrow and smirking.

"What?" Now he's the one clueless here

"You said you wanna leave. Then go. And when you comeback, i already changed your password. How is it?" She challenged him.

"Are you being ignorant or are you really that innocent? Didn't my anger few minutes ago make you realize something?" Now he's in his limit.

"Oh? Why did you need to be angry? Take it easy, oppa. Relax. Calm down. Your scandal been made you have lots of tense seem"

"Scandal? What scandal?"

"Juseyo" she mocked him. "Juseyo" she come closer, few inch away from his face. "Juseyo!" Then she pull his hair.

"OUCH TAEYEON-AH STOP YOU'RE MAKING ME BALD BEFORE MY ENLISTMENT" she still grab his hair, now little bit stronger.

"Beside that scandal was over. You did punish me and TaeHee. Let me go. It hurts, really"

"Good then, you don't need to go to barber shop to do it" she let him go.

But then he grab her waist, hugging her tightly and whispering "i miss you. Your Yong is only me. Understand?" He nibbles her ear.

"You didn't answer me, babe. Understand?" Now he nibbles her neck, make marks on it.

"Opp...a...wa..it.." she almost slip a moan if she didn't hold it and push him away but he never let her go. This time he pinned her to the wall, his both hands pull up her hands abover her head. Not letting her move even an inch.

"What supposed we wait hhmm? You know i'll be busy in a few weeks, right?" His finger touch her pale lips. She's mute, not dare to make an eye contact with him.

"Your mom and dad must be teach you how to answer hhmm?" His hand now travelling down her body send her a shivers. The weather is already cold but now colder by his hand.

Eyes never leave her, he takes her chin and ready to attack her lips when he feels something itchy and wet on his legs.

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

"YAH! ZERO!!!!!! AISH KIM TAEYEON TEACH YOUR PUPPY TO PEE ON THE RIGHT PLACE!!!!" his dragon aura is on fire now, making her escape and bring Zero out of his sight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Zero = Yong (in Korean) though not only yong, but yeah one of korean is Yong.

Wow guys thank you so much for your positive reviews of this ff kkk :) maybe i'll start to think to write one shot story or maybe chapter story hehe i need to find an idea first.

So see you when i see you :*

Kkeut~~

QOTD : do you guys think GD and Taeyeon will be attend Mama this year?

A : honestly, i really miss their "moment" again but i don't know...it's Mama after all.. and GD will be very busy with his Last Dance Dome Tour in Japan with Big Bang so rather than Taeyeon's going to be alone like a year ago hhmm well i choose both not to attend LOL.

That's my opinion.

Ciao!