Serves Him Right!

Stories of GD and Taeyeon

Kwon Dami waiting. Five minutes. Ten minutes. and finally thirty minutes waiting, they show up. Jiyong and Taeyeon, smiling at each other.

Dami knows there's no need to be worried again.

"So, you guys made up?"

"As unni can see. i decided to let it go, well maybe i was the one whom felt insecure" Taeyeon gave Dami an assuring smile.

Jiyong be lovey dovey again, he kissed, hug event sweet talk to Taeyeon in front of his sister. Dami only can sigh but glad at the same time that her brother's smile is back. It's all because Taeyeon.

ting tong

Jiyong being the only man in home looking around for intercom, and when he saw someone whom he's been waiting for is coming, he opened the door.

"Did he invite one of his friends, Taeyeonah?" Dami whispered to her, but Taeyeon only shrugged. she didn't know too. But their curiosity was faded when Jiyong came together with his manager, Lee TaeHee. TaeHee showing his shocked yet scared face when Taeyeon greet him politely.

"Oh, Taehee? It's been so long noona don't see you" she smiled but TaeHee still aware.

Rather than making an eye contact with Taeyeon, he sits far from Taeyeon which make Jiyong laughing out loud.

"no need to scare, TaeHee-ah. Noona's not bite you. yet" Jiyong mocked him

"which noona? Me? What did i do?" Taeyeon's confused.

"Is there something you wished to tell us, TaeHee-ssi?" Dami asked. "Why did you come at this late hour?"

He confused where should he begin with untill Jiyong speaks to him with firm a tone "tell them! They need to know"

"hhhmmm.... well it's all about Joo... Joo" TaeHee cleared his throat "JooYeon Noona"

Taeyeon waits so does Dami. They knew who JooYeon will be he talked about. "Go on, you waste my time" Taeyeon glared at him.

"Her manager is my bestfriend, noona and well yeah that's how Jiyong hyung ended up in her Kwai account"

"So?" There's a anger tone in there.

"So, Jiyong met up with her was because me and her manager had dinner together."

Dami giving an eye to Taeyeon to leave the room. She knows where will it lead, besides it's all about Jiyong and Taeyeon. About the fact that TaeHee just told was clear enough for her but the rest is Taeyeon's up.

"Was there any need everytime you go you always bring him?" Taeyeon's now really angry. She knows TaeHee and her boyfriend is also best friend but it is have to everytime TaeHee go Jiyong also go? She sigh, TaeHee keep it quiet, he don't know what to say.

"Babe, it was my fault too. I asked TaeHee to come. I was boring at that time" Jiyong explained it but, the next minute he regret it.

BUGH

BUGH

BUGH

"Boring? Boring you said? So, rather than sent me a message, you went out to dinner with her?"

"Babe, no it's not like that. I knew you were busy since you rehearsed for your christmas concert that's why i don't want to bother you" he pleaded and TaeHee could only watch how much terrified his brother was.

"Did you remember even when i prepare for my Persona concert i still had a time to contact you?! Did you remember when i was with my members in Inkigayo wherever i am still had a time to messaged you? How...." She was speechless.

"I really regret it, babe. I did. I would do anything to you forgive me"

TaeHee rosen up from his seat, "me too, noona."

Taeyeon smirked. A dragon girl's smirk. And either Jiyong or TaeHee can escape from this when Taeyeon made a decision.

"You know i really like Minions, Kaonashi and Jack right? And someone made me a promise to wear a kaonashi costume" Jiyong gulped and nod while TaeHee was clueless. "So what do you want us to do, noona?" Bingo! Got you her smirk's wider.

Taeyeon excuse herself to her room and calling for a help from Dami. Dami frowns her forehead when Taeyeon took her make up stuffs and 2 kind of costumes.

"What's this for, Yeon-ah?"

"Unnie will know. Come with me, Unnie" Dami takes all the make up and Taeyeon the costumes. They are back to the living room and put down the costumes on the floor. Yes, Jiyong knew it. He sensed something's dangerous gonna happen and it was.

Taeyeon took the Jack Skellington costume, handed it to TaeHee. Then handed Kaonashi costume to Jiyong.

"wear it, and i'll do the make up" She ordered them and they nod, running like a kid whom been captured stealing something by their mom.

5 mins latter

Dami laughed, can't believe what she just saw. Her brother turned into Kaonashi, and TaeHee as a Jack Skellington.

"Babe, it's hard to breathe with this costume, you know" Jiyong protest, Taeyeon glared "shut up! Now, TaeHee sit. Here" she pat a sofa beside her.

She takes all the make up ; eyeliner, powder, and lipstick. She started the make up in his face and ten minutes latter, she brings the mirror to his face and smile innocently. Dami burst out laughing so do Jiyong. "Taeyeon-ah, that's cool! You can be a make up artist someday" Dami praised her.

"How is it? Cool huh?" Taeyeon ask TaeHee and he just can nod.

When Taeyeon gave him a mirror actually he wanted to faint and protest but he already promised to his noona to do everything what she likes and there he is as a Jack Skellington. With full costume and make up. 

"Now stand up, you two" Jiyong and TaeHee stand up from their sofa and waiting for what is she gonna do next. 'No freaking way!' Jiyong sense a horror when his girlfriend put a handycam with tripod in front of them and pull out her phone. 

ho ho holiday ho ho holiday hee

ho ho holiday ho ho holiday

As soon as the music played, they recognize the song and like understand each other TaeHee asking a help from Jiyong but Jiyong just gave him a glare "you want us die tonight? just do it. It's because of you too" he whispered. "Me? Hyung, you were the one dig up your own mistake. Why should i do this embarassing thing?" Jiyong is not give up, "But you also said i do to do everything what she wanted, pabo"

"Familiar with this song, right? Oppa, i'm sure you already know what did i want hhmm?" Taeyeon smirks.

"Yes, babe. But why didn't you give me a minions costume? I hardly breath with this dumb cost----"

"Dumb? Did you just say DUMB? Kaonashi is my favourite G Dragon can't relate pabo!" She stepping on his feet.

Well in short, Jiyong and TaeHee ended up do a random play dance from all SNSD's songs with Kaonashi and Jack Skellington make up while Kwon Dami and Taeyeon just sit and enjoy the game. If both did a mistake, Taeyeon will give them the hammer punishment like in Weekly Idol.

"Babe, we're done. Please. I can't do it anymore. it's so tiring" Jiyong is out of his breath, rubbing his hands, arms and legs. TaeHee is out of his words, didn't know this kind of punishment before as this one was his first and hope to be the last.

"Next time you make another scandal, you'll sing my solo songs with Pennywise costume. UR, I, Stress, and Fine. Got it?!"

"What? You know i'm rapper, i can't even sing your notes perfectly oh Tae please" he showed her his puppy eyes.

"Nah, your puppy eyes wouldn't effect to me"

 

 

 

Kkeut~