Emotion

Stories of GD and Taeyeon

October, 31st 2017

Itaewon, Seoul

Make me kiss you
Ma-make me kiss you
Make me touch you
Ma-make me touch you
Make me want you
Ma-make me want you
Kiss you, touch you, want you
Make me love you
Make me love you

She sings out loud her song, Make Me Love You from her phone when suddenly a message pops out. 

"Taeyeon-ah, have you seen the news today?" It's none other than Hyoyeon.

"News? Ah you mean Song Joong Ki ssi and Song Hye Kyo ssi's wedding? That's grand wedding, of course it is spread everywhere even became trending topic"

"No. Not that one. The others"

Taeyeon thinks a while.

"Ah, Lee Seung Gi oppa discharged from military?" Yes, eventhough Yoona and Lee Seung Gi broke up few years ago, but SNSD still call him as their oppa.

"Oh please my dear kid leader. Not that one either. Just this morning the news came out" 

"Just give me the link Hyo so i can read it"

Hyoyeon gives her a link. It's from Naver sites. And when Taeyeon open it, she is shock, angry, but sad at the same time.

"G Dragon and JooYeon Dubbing Video... An Unexpected Combo"

pip another link from Hyoyeon. This time is from other news sites, but the point of the news is still the same. It's all about her boyfriend dubbing video with that former member of After School.

"Taeyeon-ah, i didn't mean to make you guys fight but you need to know the news. I'm sorry taengoo-ah" 

"Don't mind, Hyo. Thanks for the info and i'm just gonna take a bath ok? Talk to you latter"

Taeyeon lied. She never get up from her seat. She stunned, not only her body but her heart. She puts her phone down and turn off the music, and now she's alone. Waiting him to come home, it's been four hours Jiyong left Galleria Foret but never sent her message, like what is he doing or when will he come home.

She takes deep breath. Inhale and exhale. She needs her time. Alone. So rather than take a bath, she choose to pack up her clothes, shoes, make up stuffs, all her belonging. She put all in her purple suitcase and get out from his room, sits down for a moment just to say goodbye with Iye and leave the house.

Taeyeon's lost. She doesn't have any idea where should she go. Of course not to her sisters's house, Jiyong will be so easy to find her. She stays a moment in her car, turns on the radio and David Archuleta's A Litte Not Over You is played,

Tell me why you're so hard to forget.
Don't remind me, I'm not over it.
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth.
I'm just a little too not over you.

She turns off the radio, even the playlist was like mocking her and her heart right now. '' it hurtsAnd she closes her eyes, sigh.

 

Itaewon, Seoul

"Taeyeonnie, i'm hom--- Noona?" 

"What? Do you expect she will welcoming you after what you just did this morning?" Kwon Dami, his older sister asks sarcastically.

"Me? Did what? I was in YG, practiced with Big Bang for Dome Tour, and concert"

"Really? Just went to YG? Not other place or with someone else?" Dami's raising her eyebrow and her tone is totally looks like want to murder her brother.

Jiyong silence. He tried to remember what he has done. But none. He didn't remember any dangerous thing about it.

"Clueless?"

"Noona, please just stop your deathly face to me and tell me what did i wrong?" He is really clueless.

Dami shows him the news. As same as Hyoyeon showed to Taeyeon few moment ago in a personal chat.

"This... what the f---"

"So this is what you said about just in YG and practiced for tour and bla bla bla?"

"Kwon Dami noona, trust me. Oh please it was just dubbing video. The hell" he wants to curse but he stops when Dami pull up his hair, making him scream in pain and Iye as he is understand of what happen, scratch Jiyong's leg "IYE IT HURTS" his pain is double now.

"STOP IT. I KNOW I DID WRONG. STOP IT" he's in pain but he knows his girlfriend is more hurt than he is. Dami let him go, so is Iye. And Jiyong feels so down, sitting on the floor, like a kid who just got scolded from his mother.

"I saw her. With her purple suitcase." Dami's words just add more pain in his heart. Suitcase? Means she drives. Somewhere. Jiyong enters his room, to find a note or clue where she has been gone but none.

He makes a phonecall to all her members including Tiffany, although she's in America.

"Hi tiff, it's Jiyong opp---"

pip Tiffany turns off the phone.

He sighs. Even her members read the news, and scolding him. 'stupid dragon' that's what Sunny said when he called her, yeah he is stupid. Naive. 

But he can't stay like that. He have to find her. Sooner is better.

"Want noona to help you, Yong-ah?" 

"It's wiser if noona stay here, she might coming back" Dami can see how much in pain her brother is. Eyes never lies. 

"Be careful, ok? Noona waiting your good news. I always be" despite an anger, Dami shows her brother a lot of cares including when his relationship with Taeyeon is on-off.

 

Somewhere...

People come and go. They can go back to us or otherwise. Behind her hoodie and mask, nobody recognizes who she is, sitting on the bench in the corner, alone. She didn't know where to go, so she decided to take her alone time in here, The Seoul Forest, a park not so far from his house. She humming a song, Theirs favorite song, Beast's Because of You. She loves it when Jiyong always sing that song as a lullaby, to make her sure that she is the only shining girl for him.

Everything in the world is pretty, so beautiful
Even though I am not the style that expresses like this
These words come out unintentionally when I look at you
My heart is hot
I think its roughly 100 degrees
My heart that continues to grow like a balloon about to pop

She heard that voice. Familiar voice. A voice that can make her calm and peace. The only one who can do the rap part of this song, she turns her head and there he is. Standing behind her without disguise, smiling at her with teary eyes. He steps forward and put his chin on her head, his hands circled around her shoulder tightly never want to let her go again.

"I will never allow you to sing that song again, alone. Got it? I'll explain everything, Tae. Everything. All you need to know, i'll explain it to you. Shall we go home? Dami noona and Iye missing you a lot" he sniffs, try to hold back his tears.

He kisses her crown of head when he feels Taeyeon nods and Taeyeon was like maybe she is the one exaggerating to not let him explain everything.

"It's not over, babe. No. Never. I'm not over you." He let out a small laugh.

"Yes, Ji. Not over" she smiles, knowing that everything's gonna be fine

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyaaahhh so this is what i imagined when Jiyong appeared on her (that Miss J) kwai acc LOL honestly i'm not really sad or angry or kind of. Rather than "is he dating her?" or maybe left a harsh comment on her ig, i choose to remain calm, besides her agency already denied the rumor. If you watched Radio Star with Big Bang, you would know how much Jiyong wanted to be center of scandal. So, chill. Well but that's me, i don't know about you guys but i still in this ship. Kkeut~~