Halloween 2

Stories of GD and Taeyeon

Itaewon, Seoul

9:00 PM

A small woman figure comes out from a room, bringing her favorite horror movie The Conjuring. She turns on the tv, dvd player and speaker with maximum volume when the door opened.

A man that she's been waiting for finally arrives in home. Wearing a simple grey polo, jeans, and hat and a masker. Taeyeon welcoming him "oppa, you're home" she shows him her cute little dimple.

"Didn't i promise to come home today? I already miss you even it was only Jeju-Seoul, babe" he kiss her forehead then open his hat and masker.

"Oh, are you planning to watch something, *nabi?"

"It's my favorite. You'll like it too, oppa. Go clean yourself first, i'll prepare hot tea for you"

"Wait. Tea? Taeyeonnie, can't you just give me a soj---"

"No. No soju. You'll be practicing for Dome Tour soon and no alcohol! That's the rule! Now go" Taeyeon pushes him into the room.

Jiyong takes 30 minutes to take a bath then choose his favorite blue pajama and get out from the room. He sees his girlfriend is preparing the sofa, the tea, cookies and everything to make they comfort and backhug her when she wants to sit on the sofa.

"How if you sit on my lap?" He whispers seductively

"Wh--no oppa. Wait." She looks at his face then sigh

"So, did you really take a bath oppa?"

"Of course, can't you smell it? Why?"

"You took a bath but did not shave?" Now she glare at him, straight into his eyes.

"Oh. Ah yes, shaving. Hhmm well...." he's looking anywhere but not her eyes, to find an excuse

"Well?" She puts her hands on her hips, waiting another same excuse he'll make.

"You want me to shave it for you, right?" Again, she glared at him

"You do know me so well, honey." He grinned showing his gummy and seems her plan to have movie marathon with him is fail.

10:00 PM

"come here, oppa. Sit" Taeyeon taps beside her on the sofa in his room with razor on her hand. Carefully, she shaves his beard, mustache. And Jiyong being Jiyong, a spoiled boyfriend, he stick his head on Taeyeon's waist, asking her to his mullet hair.

"No oppa, your shave is undone. Up your head." Taeyeon's firm tone could be hear, but Jiyong pretend to be sleep. "Kwon Jiyong, c'mon it's almost midnight oppa"

"Can't you just my head for a moment, please?" He pleaded with puppy eyes which Taeyeon can't resists.

She his head with much love and care, knows her boyfriend is tired from world tour then went to Jeju to checked how far his cafe is ready, then start to prepare for Big Bang's Dome Tour.

5 mins latter

"Ok that's enough. Come, lift up your head" and Jiyong did but then he put his hand around her waist while she is shaving the leftover mustache and beard.

"Tadaaa our Kwon sajangnim look handsome now" Taeyeon feels proud, the fully shaved face Jiyong is back now. She put down the razor back into his cabinet and ready to watch the movie.

"Thank you, babe. I know i can count on you." He smiles at her, his gummy smile and kiss her cheeks, "how is it? No tickling sensation anymore, right?" He loves to .

 "So, what movie shall we see?" Jiyong finds the dvd and suddenly he is panick, his body is stunned, pale and sweaty face, he don't know what to say until Taeyeon notices it.

"You're holding it right now oppa. That's the movie we'll watch in.. oh few second again" Taeyeon smiles, happily laughing. "Oppa, you're pale. Are you alright? Want me to take the water?"

"No. Just. How if. Look, how if we change the movie? Like Harry Potter, Minions, Despicable Me or anything that you like"

"I'm boring, i've been watching them for many times. It's time to watch the others. Besides, it still halloween oppa"

"But. You. Know. Idontlikehorroratall" he speaks in one breath.

"Sorry oppa i didn't catch that"

"I don't like horror at all"

"Oh ok" that's only her answer.

Jiyong waits his girlfriend to change the movie but rather than change it, Taeyeon turns off the lamp making the room is now full in dark.

"Don't Taeyeon-ah. I'm begging you"

"But i do like horror. So much. And The Conjuring is one of many good horror oppa. It's just a movie anyway" the movie start and Jiyong knows there's no other way to escape.

"But it is based on true story" he squeaks

"But no matter i'll try to enjoy it. Since you are scarier when angry than the ghost" he whispered but enough for Taeyeon to hear it.

"Shut up or i'll make your face look like bathsheba"

 

 

 

 

 

*nabi means butterfly in Korea language

Well since it still on halloween kkk honestly Taeyeon is me. I do love horror too haha do you guys like horror movie? What is your (most) favorite horror movie?