DONGHAE

The Return Of Superman Idol Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Young: Who will be our second family? Let me introduce the next superman family. A clean and simple interior, you can tell a loving couple lives here. Whose house will it be?

"Aigo you are drinking so well. You must hungry right." Eunhye cooed feeding her 5 months old daughter.

Jiwoo keep on babbling and smiling at her omma's words.

"Are you happy?" Eunhye cooed looking at how happy her daughter is smiling at her.

Once Jiwoo finish her milk, Eunhye pat her back so that Jiwoo will burp. Jiwoo turn her attention to the cameraman's tent looking at the camera for the first time with her confuse face expression.

"Whats that?" Eunhye asks softly looking at her daughter's reaction to the camera.

Hye Young: Just then Jiwoo's dad comes back home from work late at night. Who is Jiwoo's dad?

Eunhye carry Jiwoo in her arms patting her back as she waits for her husband to step into the house.

"Jiwoo ah appa is here." Donghae cooed softly looking at his daughter in his wife's arms.

"She is falling asleep after having her milk." Eunhye explain looking at her husband who is staring at Jiwoo as if she is the only person he sees.

Donghae tried to reach out to hold Jiwoo but was scolded by his wife "Oppa wash your hands first."

He then went into the room to change into more casual clothes then come out to the living room joining his wife and daughter on the couch.

Donghae: Annyeonghaseyo, I'm a father of my 5 months daughter Lee Jiwoo, Super Junior's Donghae immida. Please kindly look upon us.

PD: How are you feeling for the first shoot together with your daughter?

Donghae let out a small awkward laugh and said "Nervous. Very nervous."

Eunhye: Annyeonhaseyo i'm Jiwoo's omma, Donghae's wife Eunhye immida. 

PD: Are you worried for your husband in taking care of your 5 months old daughter?

Eunhye: I would be lying if i said that i'm totally fine with it *laugh* My husband can be quite clumsy at times, i am very worried for him when it comes to taking care of Jiwoo. Its gonna be tough 48 hours being away from home. *laugh again*

PD: Any encouraging words towards your husband?

Eunhye: Yeobo hwaiting!

Hye Young: The couple first met through a friend of theirs back in 2009 with an of 4 years. They dated for 6 years before getting married in 2017. After waiting for two years, Jiwoo came into their lives entering into parenthood together. Aigoyah Jiwoo is such a cute baby girl, definitely looks like her good looking parents.

 

"How was recording today? Was it difficult?" Eunhye asks patting Jiwoo's back softly looking at her husband.

"It was okay. I have to go back for recording tomorrow." Donghae answer looking at his daughter filled with love.

"Tomorrow is the officially start of the 48 hours of fatherhood. Nervous?" Eunhye asks teasing her husband.

Leaving Donghae speechless, he just laugh not wanting to think about the upcoming 48 hours taking care of his daughter without the help of his wife.

"How do you think you will do?" Eunhye continue asking knowing her husband is stressed out at the thought of parenting alone.

"Its gonna be a lonely 48 hours with Jiwoo." Donghae said feeling soulless.

Eunhye shook her head laughing at her husband before passing the sleepy Jiwoo to her husband and head over to the kitchen washing Jiwoo's milk bottle along with some dishes left unwashed in the sink.

 

*The next morning: 7AM*

Eunhye woke up first getting off the bed went over to the baby crib to check on Jiwoo who move in her sleep before heading to the bathroom to wash up to prepare breakfast for her tired husband.

Hye Young: As expected moms are more vigilant than dads.

Eunhye proceed to make a sumptunous korean breakfast for her husband before she leaves for 48 hours. 

Hye Young: Aww it looks so delicious.

Once Eunhye is done with the preparation of the breakfast, she went back into the bedroom to wake her husband up officially starting the parenting war.

"Oppa wake up. Time to eat breakfast." Eunhye cooed light tap on Donghae's arms.

The disoriented Donghae rise up from the bed looking at the surrounding confusely before giving his wife a peck on her cheeks before heading to the bathroom to wash up.

While Donghae went to wash up, Eunhye check on her daughter whose still soundly sleeping after crying non stop in the middle of the night.

"This is the last meal that i will be preparing for you before i leave for two days." Eunhye said looking at her husband.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter