MINGYU

The Return Of Superman Idol Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Young: Moving to our third family. Who will be the third superman that we will be seeing after seeing little Jiwoo.

Hye Young: Oh thats strange normally the wife will wake up first before our husband to prepare breakfast. Our superman is cooking, who is this superman?

YeJin rock her one year old daughter, Jisoo in her arms who is sleeping after taking her daily dose of milk from her mom. 

The camera in their room caught Jisoo's attention as she stare at it with her amazed face then babble catching YeJin's attention as she look at her daughter in her arms looking at the camera.

"You were crying awhile ago now you are so happy seeing the camera?" YeJin said in her gentle voice smiling at her foolish daughter.

"Shall we head out to see what appa is making for breakfast?" YeJin asks. 

The moment when Jisoo heard the word 'appa', she immediately pointed to the door signalling her mom to head out of the bedroom.

"Aigo yah. Our cutie daughter finally finish her meal time." Mingyu cooed taking his daughter from his wife.

Hye Young: Omona its SEVENTEEN Mingyu! 

Mingyu: Annyeonghaseyo SEVENTEEN's Mingyu Jisoo's appa immida. *Bow* 

Ye Jin: Annyeonghaseyo Jisoo's omma Kim YeJin immida. Nice to meet you.

Hye Young: The couple met four years ago through a mutual friend of theirs and started dating for about a year before getting married. They have Jisoo one year ago which they shared pictures of their little family through Mingyu's SNS.

"Will you be okay with Jisoo alone?" YeJin asks looking at her husband who is younger than her by three years.

"Of course. Dont worry too much right Jisoo ah." Mingyu reply as he play with his daughter.

"Jisoo ah will you miss omma? Omma will miss you alot."YeJin cooed looking at her daughter who laughing from the fun with her father.

YeJin then went into the bedroom to get ready for work and pack some last minute items as she wont be home for the next 48 hours.

"I'm going now." YeJin said to her husband.

"How am i going to do if i miss Jisoo." YeJin pout taking her daughter from her husband not wanting to leave the two of them so quickly.

"We will miss you too. We will make sure to facetime you as much. I dont want you to leave so fast." Mingyu said looking his wife and hug by the side and place a kiss on her temple. 

"I think im gonna cry." YeJin said she looking at her happy daughter.

Mingyu then wrap his arms around the two precious girls of his life in his arms making sure not to squeeze Jisoo who is in YeJin's arms.

Passing her daughter back to her husband as they walk her to the door, hugging his wife one more time before YeJin leave the house for the next 48 hours.

 

Hye Young: Where is the father and daughter heading to?

Mingyu drives to the destination occasionally glance at his sleeping daughter on her baby car seater through the rear view mirror.

Mingyu: Recently i have been taking up cooking classes, now that i have a daughter i would want to cook some nutritious food for her. I think it is important to expose her to different kind of food so that when she is older she wont be picky with food.

"We're here." Mingyu mumbled to himself as he done parking his car at the carpark.

Stepping out of the car as he walk over to pick his sleeping daughter before locking his car heading to 4th floor where the class is being held at.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Mingyu greeted the students who came to learn to cook and the teacher politely as he quickly set his stuffs on the couch in a small room in the cooking hall.

Laying his daughter gently on the couch as he get ready for the lesson.

Hye Young: Wah Mingyu ssi is definitely a hundred marks appa. It looks delicious. *Complimenting the outcome of the dishes Mingyu made*

"Your cooking skill have improve constantly. Good job." The teacher praise Mingyu as she look and taste the food made by him.

"Thank you." Mingyu thank bowing to the teacher in gratitude.

The thought of his daughter make him put down everything on hand as he head into the room without taking off his apron. 

Smiling immediately upon seeing his daughter is wide awake from her sleep.

"Aigoo my princess is awake." Mingyu cooed as he lifted Jisoo up from the couch heading back to the cooking area.

Feeding Jisoo with the soft meal he made for his daughter, feeling contented seeing his daughter like the food he just learned and make for her.

"Is it delicious?" Mingyu asks as he continue feeding Jisoo.

Jisoo clap her hands kind of acknowledging her father's delicious meal looking at her father with a bright and happy smile.

After the lesson, Mingyu brought Jisoo to swimming class that he signed up for both him and his daughter. Wanting his daughter to learn how to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter