SEHUN

The Return Of Superman Idol Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Young: Its an early morning. Whose house is this?

Hye Young: The living room is neat and tidy. The interior of the house is really beautiful. Whose house is this?

SeJun tossed around on his little bed before waking up looking at his surrounding confuse. Got off his bed look at the camera that is filming him not sure of what is happening.

Hye Young: Omona. Its a cute little boy.

Running out of the bedroom leaving his twin brother SeJin whose still sleeping alone in the room. 

The amount of camera in the living room shock SeJun since having cameras around the house is new to him.

"SeJun ah did you have a good sleep? YoonJin asks turning her back looking at her son from the kitchen.

Instead of replying his mom, SeJun look at each and every of the camera fascinated by all the cameras around the living room.

YoonJin laugh at how fascinated her son is and said "Say good morning to the uncles."

SeJun bowed at the cameras then went to the kitchen hugging his mom's legs hiding his face in her legs feeling shy because of all the cameras all over the house.

"All the cameras belongs to samchon?" SeJun asks looking at his mom curiously.

"Dae. It belongs to samchon." YoonJin reply as she place the breakfast on the dining table.

"Should we wake appa up?" YoonJin asks carrying her son as they head in the master bedroom where Sehun is still sleeping.

Putting SeJun on the king sized bed "Please wake appa up for omma." YoonJin said looking at her son lying on top of his dad cutely.

Hitting his father's arms trying to wake him up but failed. SeJun look at his mother for help, YoonJin said "SeJun ah say appa ireona." telling her son.

"Appa ireonaaa." SeJun said slapping his dad face trying to wake him up.

Sehun slowly open his eyes waking up to the painful slaps that his son give him early in the morning. 

"Appa po po." Sehun asks for a kiss from his son.

SeJun then went out of the room head over to the living room to play with the toys given by his EXO uncles and some of YoonJin colleagues.

"You should get up now." YoonJin patted her husband face.

"Please give me another five minutes." Sehun whine bury his face into the pillow.

"Ppali ppali ireona." YoonJin said before heading out of the room.

Sehun tossed abit before getting up head into the bathroom to wash up then join his son and wife in the living room.

Sehun: Annyeonghaseyo i'm the father of two 25 months old twins Oh SeJun and Oh SeJin, EXO Oh Sehun immida. Nice to meet you.

Hye Young: In 2016, he met his wife actress Kim YoonJin who is 2years younger. After dating for three years, they got married in 2019. A year later, Sehun became a father to his twins SeJun and SeJin. SeJunnie looks just like his wife and SeJinnie looks just like Sehun.

Yoon Jin: Annyeonghaeyo im a mother of two 25 months old twins Oh SeJun and Oh SeJin, EXO Oh Sehun's wife, actress Kim Yoon Jin immida.

PD: How do you think your husband will do?

Yoon Jin: He will definitely do a great job i guess? I'm quite worry for him since the boys can be quite a handful at times.

SeJun sipping on his milk bottle lying down on the floor mat looking at the cameras around the living room.

YoonJin went into her sons' room to check on the younger twin, SeJin whose still sleeping soundly on his bed.

Sehun head straight to the dining table with his bed hair looking at his son who is drinking his morning milk. 

"You really went all out, breakfast normally isnt like this." Sehun commented looking at the buffet like breakfast.

Yoon Jin laugh at her husband comment then said "Eat more. This is the last breakfast i will be preparing for you before i come back home after 2 days. Its gonna be a war." 

Sehun sighed at the thought that he has to handle two kids without the help of his wife.

"You will do fine right?" Yoon Jin asks laughing at her husband's helpless face.

Instead of replying, Sehun stare blankly at his wife. "I have already wrote down the list of things for you to do so that you wont forget." Yoon Jin tell her husband while eating her breakfast.

"SeJinnie has just recover from fever, bring them to the clinic to get their shots today." Yoon Jin instructed.

"Can we talk about this after eating?" Sehun whine while his wife laughing at the situation her husband is in now.

 

After breakfast, Sehun play with SeJun while Yoon Jin wash the dishes. 

Just then, SeJin woke up from his sleep just like his other twin brother, looking at the cameras confusely as he head out of the room.

"Aigo our SeJinnie has woke up." Sehun said bringing him into his embrace.

Yoon Jin brought the medicine sitting infront of SeJin whose on his father's lap. "SeJin ah lets eat medicine so that you can get better." Yoon Jin cooed feeding her son with fever medi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter