Yongguk

B.A.P Mafia AU Oneshots

Yongguk needed a break form his noisy members as he signed. He really wanted a cigarette but Himchan would shoot him faster that he could blink. So his only relaxant was coffee. He cursed Himchan’s doctor side as he had forced all the members to half the amount of alcohol drinking too.

Yongguk had walked into the café and while thinking about what drink he would like he had bumped into you. You had managed to save your own drink as he calmly apologized. You had smiled at him and it had piqued his interest. As he left, without a drink as he had forgot after the sight of you, he felt himself smirking. Just as he walks out he feels a familiar presence behind him.

“What is it?” he asks calmly.

“There is a report that someone is being targeted in this area…a civilian to be specific”, Jongup says.

Yongguk nods and feels for his gun in the inside of his coat pocket.

“Is anyone else with you?” Yongguk asks.

“No, they are still busy fighting over what to order for dinner”, Jongup says and Yongguk doesn’t reply.

“So we are doing a duo again is it?”

Jongup his lips as a dark smirk dawns his face.

“Don’t kill”, Yongguk says as he can feel Jongup’s deadly aura.

“Haven’t killed anyone in 3 months”, Jongup says as he passes Yongguk an earpiece.

“Good”, Yongguk replies as he puts his earpiece in.

“I have managed to get Youngjae to hack into the CCTV system in this area so he should be able to give us some information”, Jongup says as he fits his own earpiece in.

“Any idea who we are looking for?”

“A middle aged business man, he might look a little bit nervous as he has had threats sent to him”, Jongup says.

“And who is after him?”

“A sniper”

“This could be tricky”

“But fun”

And with that, they both start walking the opposite direction. Youngjae eventually sends Yongguk a map and a GPS location of Jongup. Yongguk carefully surveys the area and looks for anyone suspicious looking or anyone who matches the description Jongup had given even though he didn’t get many details.

Eventually Jongup contacts Yongguk saying he has spotted a figure following a distressed looking middle-aged businessman. Yongguk located Jongup’s location and tracked the middle-aged businessman.

“I have spotted the guy”, Yongguk reported to Jongup through their earpiece.

“I have the sniper in my line of vision”, Jongup says calmly.

“Guys, there are two snipers”, Youngjae reports in.

“Are the others still fighting?” Yongguk asks.

“They are all locked in their rooms, angry at each other”

“Typical…we are on our own. You ready Jongup?”

“Always”

“Don’t kill”

“You got it boss”

With that the line goes silent and Yongguk isn’t sure if Jongup is serious but he has no time to worry. Yongguk loads his gun, ready to go. They are in a quieter area so he doesn’t have to worry about injuring a civilian. He manages to sneak behind the middle-aged businessman and knocks him out unconscious just as he hears a gunshot.

“The sniper one is down”, Jongup’s voice rings in Yongguk’s ear.

“I have contacted the police to come get him and the civilian”, Youngjae replies.

“OK, any idea where the second one is, Youngjae?” Yongguk asks as he gently lays the man down on the ground.

“Let’s see…”

But before Youngjae can say anything, another gunshot is heard.

“Got him”, Jongup says simply.

“…right behind Jongup”, Youngjae adds.

“Is that it?” Yongguk asks.

“Yes, anyway. I’m going to see what the others are up to…better get them to make up or we won’t be eating tonight”, Youngjae says before the line cuts off.

Yongguk joins back up with Jongup as the police arrest the two snipers. Jongup had shot both of them in the knee so they had lost their mobility. They were tying them up when Yongguk sees a figure in his line of vision. He immediately pulls his gun out points it at you.

Yongguk is almost shocked at the sight of you. You look frightened as you slowly back away but you don’t get far as you walk into Jongup. You feel your body freeze in fear as Jongup’s gun comes in contact with the back of your head.

“She is a civilian”, Yongguk says as he puts his gun down.

Jongup looks hesitant before putting his own gun away. Jongup backs away from you as you stand there frozen.

“We aren’t going to hurt you”, Yongguk says.

“She knows our identity”, Jongup says.

“…let’s take her to the base”

“You are too nice sometimes”, Jongup says with a smile and then looks at you.

“Aren’t you lucky”, he says to you before he walks away.

“Where are you going?” Yongguk asks at Jongup’s retrieving figure.

“Someone has to deal with the police right?” Jongup says as he waves his hand at the two of you.

“Tch, that kid”, Yongguk says and then approaches you.

“The name’s Yongguk and you better come quietly with me”, he says and all you can do is nod.

His voice was deep and it sent chills down your spine but at the same time you feared for your life. Just two seconds ago you had two guns pointed at you and then the other guy called you lucky. He had taken to what he called his base and at once you had been surrounded by 4 other guys and later on the other guy from earlier joined in.

They all introduced themselves and for a group of mafia they were very relaxed. And that is how you had met Yongguk and the rest of s. Yongguk had taken you to his place that night and calmly let you sleep in his room even though you had refused at first. He had treated you gently but he refused to let you go. Well, he let you go to work and meet up with friends and family but he had given you a GPS tracker to keep on you at all times so he knew where you were.

It’s not like you were going to runaway without the GPS, as fear was bigger than your need to run away. He had made it clear if you break the simple rule he would slit your throat without a second thought.

He didn’t say it like that. In fact his exact words where “don’t go anywhere without the GPS”.

Honestly it bothered you at first and you really just wanted to run away but nothing really motivated you to do so. He was always kind and gentle to you. He never forced you to do anything you didn’t want to. You were allowed to do, as you like as long as you had the GPS on you and you had to return to his apartment at the end of the day. The apartment almost felt like your own as most of the time Yongguk wasn’t even around. He would comeback late at night; sleep on the sofa if he even slept. You suspected he didn’t really sleep and he would be gone in the morning. The few times you saw him was at night when he came home early.

After about a month of living with him you started making him breakfast and dinner. Well, more like you made enough for the two of you. You would wake up early before him and quietly make breakfast and leave it there for him with a note. Then when you got home you would make dinner and leave it out for him. The food was always gone and the dishes were always done so you assumed he ate it well.

As more time passes you found Yongguk around the apartment more often. He seems to be spending more time with you. You felt a little bit happy as you spent more time with him. You learnt about his favourite dishes and made it for him and he smiles at you and thanks you. His smiles make your heart skip a beat and you look forward to meal times with him.

Some time ago you discovered one of his biggest secrets. It was an ordinary day; a weekend so you were home and Yongguk had come home early. You were getting lunch ready and saw him signing something. Just out of curiosity you asked what it was. Usually he didn’t hide much from you but he looked rather embarrassed.

“Sorry, I shouldn’t be nosey”, you say as you clearly see his discomfort.

“No, it’s ok”, he says and shyly shows you a cheque he just signed.

It was a $500 cheque to a well-known charity and you gasp in surprise.

“It’s what I do with any extra money I earn by doing…you know”, he mumbles.

“Oh…that’s nice of you”, you say, still feeling a little bit surprised.

“Please don’t tell the others…I will never hear the end of it. Only Himchan knows”.

With that you two had lunch peacefully and he thanked you for making him lunch. After lunch Yongguk offers to take you shopping to thank you and although you hesitate you agree to go with him. You weren’t used to spending so much time with him so it felt uncomfortable at first but surprisingly he was really nice and sweet. He was patient when you tried a few clothes on and picked out some new pieces of clothing. He would offer to pay but you refused and paid for it yourself.

The two of you had dinner out that night in a small local restaurant and it was nice. You enjoyed his company that day and it seemed like he was enjoying being around you too. At the end of the meal you gave you a small box and you felt suspired, as you had spent all day with him so you don’t even know when he got it for you. And when you open the box, you felt even more surprised as it was the necklace you had seen at a jewellery shop window. It was absolutely beautiful but it was super expensive. You thank him but you tell him you cannot take it but he insists and says it’s for everything.

“You won’t take no for an answer will you?”

“Nope”, he answered firmly.

And so the peaceful day had come to an end. He had gently held your hand as you two walked back home and that night you had insisted him sleeping in his bed as you felt bad was taking over his room and he agreed but only if you shared the bed with him. Feeling hesitant you end up agreeing but it was quiet comfortable.

He is a man of few words but the silence is comfortable. He often asks about your day and you tell him. He doesn’t really share about what he does and you are ok with that as he has probably been involved in something dangerous. Some nights he comes home late and you wait for him.

“You don’t have to wait up late at night”, he says.

It is one of those nights.

The table is laid, ready for the two of you to have a late dinner.

“I know, but I want to”, you say, probably for the 100th time.

“Thank you”, is all he can say.

You smile at him and tell him to wash up for dinner. He nods and goes to wash up and change. You start heating dinner up. You did worry a little bit when he comes home late but you know he can take care of himself. And most of the times he didn’t even get involved with the raids.

You were just finishing heating dinner up when you felt a pair of hands wrap around your neck. He rests his head on the crook of your neck and inhales your scent.

“That tickles”, you say as you place your hands on top of his arms resting around your neck.

“I’m tired”, he whispers in your ear and it sends a chill down your spine.

“Dinner is going to get cold”, you say as you try to pull away from his arms but he is too strong.

“Let it get cold”

“Come on, Yongguk!” you hit his arm and he laughs and lets go of you.

“Why are you being like this anyway?” you ask as both of you sit down on at the table for dinner.

“What do you mean?” he asks as he takes a bite of the food.

“You are being extra clingy today”, you say as you look at him.

“Just wanted to show my appreciation…?”

“That sounds more like a question”, you say with a laugh and he shrugs.

“What did Himchan say?”

“What makes you think he said anything?”

You give him a look.

“Oh, ok. He said if I didn’t show you that I need you in my life someone else will take you away”

You take a minute to let what he said sink in.

“You need me?” you ask, as he had never said it before.

In fact, the two of you had never really defined what this was. More recently he had been more affectionate and since you two stared sharing the bed it did become more intimate.

“Yeah…do you?”

“Of course!”

“Will you stay with me?” he asks gently.

“Yongguk…”, you say as you take his hand in yours.

“I wouldn’t leave you”, you say.

“Are you sure? I know I forced you to stay with me at the beginning”, he says and you tights your grip around his hand.

“I wouldn’t be anywhere else”

“I love you”

Your eyes widen in shock and then your face lights up.

“I love you too”