Prolouge

B.A.P Mafia AU Oneshots

You were an ordinary person who lived an ordinary life. You had a normal apartment and a normal office job. It wasn’t anything fancy and it paid the bills and put a roof over your head. Your apartment was more than enough for you to live alone in comfortably.

It was an ordinary day in life like any other. You were going about your day without a clue about what was going to happen. Today your life was going to change for better or for worse.

You had woke up and got ready for work before going to work. Your co-workers greeted you and you returned their greetings with a smile. You got to your little desk and started working as normal until lunch when you decided to go to the local café to get yourself your favourite drink.

You had just finished getting your drink when someone bumps into you. You manage to save your drink, as it was only a soft bump. You turn around to see a guy; he was dressed in all black.

“Sorry, I didn’t see you there”, he says.

“That’s ok. No harm done”, you reply with a smile.

He looks at you for a second before he returns your smile and then leaves.

You found his smile charming but shrug it off as he was just another stranger that you would probably never see him again.

Oh, how wrong you were.