Destiny of Yesterday 2

Destiny of Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the second story. Enjoy!

Minho was currently standing next to Krystal as they were talking about something Sulli was oblivious of, for she was standing a few steps away from them. Sulli never knew when, but she recently started to feel jealous when she saw Minho and Krystal stand next to each other and having moments that excluded her. Her heart started to beat faster when Minho was near her. However, she tried to push those thoughts away as she stood there deflated, watching her two best friends. 

Minho lifted his head up, realizing Sulli had a pained expression on her face and asked, "Hey, Sulli, is anything wrong? You look kind of sad."

Sulli was still in her thoughts and did not hear Minho, so Minho walked towards Sulli and flicked her on the head as he always did when they were children. "Hey giant peach, what are you thinking about." He bent down so that he was at eye-level with Sulli to attract her attention. Sulli's heart started to beat a thousand miles an hour as she stared into Minho's eyes. 

"Hm? No, I'm fine." Sulli's cheeks started to turn red and Minho noticed. Krystal was watching from a distance, looking at her friends with suspicion.

Minho continued to stare intently into Sulli's eyes with genuine worry and felt the urge to hug her tightly and kiss her. "No, no that's not what friends do. I'm just Sulli's friend, nothing more, nothing less." And he mentally slapped himself for thinking such toughts. He quickly broke the stare as he felt his face heating up. Krystal felt the tension and quickly said, "Hey guys, want to go to the playground over there, it's like the place where we became friends, I mean since we're already at the park?"

"Sure," replied Minho and Sulli unanimously. They both looked at each other again and then quickly looked away. 

"Sulli, look its those swings! I remember when you were really little and Minho oppa was the one who got you to ride them!" exclaimed Krystal. 

FLASHBACK

"B-but I'm afriad of swings, I don't want to fall," said 8 year old Sulli. 

"Come on Sulli, oppa will help you," replied 11 year old Minho. He offered his hand for Sulli and she took it. "Look I'll push you lightly and you won't be afriad anymore."

"Oppa, I'm trusting you!" Pouted Sulli. Minho was always taken away by her cuteness and aegyo. 

"Come here, oppa will make sure you have fun!"

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Oh yeah, I have to thank oppa for that!" Sulli made a Korean heart symbol with her hands to Minho.

"Any time, my little dongsaen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter